Subliminal Talk
Maximum Sales Success Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Maximum Sales Success Journal (/Thread-Maximum-Sales-Success-Journal)

Maximum Sales Success Journal - TheChosenOne - 10-18-2013

I've decided to keep a journal on this sub since I haven't seen in this forum yet...updates on a semi-weekly/weekly basis...

DAY 1: 16 Hours MSS

I used MSS for 16 Hours by itself and had the most "scariest dream" I remember having in a long time....

I was succeeding so much (in the dream) that I felt frozen, almost in a state of continuous shock!!

I believe it was a lucid dream...but the dream was so "far" from the reality where I am now, it produced a strong feeling of fear/excitement...reminded me a lot of Inception

DAY 2: 8 Hours MSS, 4 Hours OGSF

I added OGSF because I believe the dream was an indicator of Fear of Success or the emotions of handling so much responsibility...

Women seem to be attracted to me more and my testosterone levels seems to go wild when using OGSF... this seriously distracts me from my business

***Question*** (preferrably Shannon, but welcome others input also)

I've used OGSF for 120 days (64 consectuve days once and 32 days @ 2 different periods)

Being that MSS requires 90 Days, do you recommend another sub to go with this that would enhance it and make it more efficient? Ultra-Success (seems like this is in it from when I used it), Get Out of Debt...

RE: Maximum Sales Success Journal - Shannon - 10-19-2013

I think MSS by itself is just fine. If you want to use something with it, OGSF, US and BASE are all good choices depending on your specific goals.

RE: Maximum Sales Success Journal - TheChosenOne - 10-23-2013

DAY 8: 8 Hours MSS, 6 Hours BASE

I switched from OGSF to BASE per Shannon's input....I am an Independent Rep for a company that involves sales and team building...that was the reason for the switch! I just started the business last month...

...One thing I have noticed is that women have stopped calling me "Babe, Hun, Love, Baby etc." since I stopped using OGSF. Now they just say my name instead.....these were women that I saw in passing or seen/talked to on a regular basis (gym, stores, FaceBook) and women that I have known.

Things I have noticed so far are:

*Incredible amounts of mental, physical, and emotional energy
*It feels like my Subconscious is "cleansed" (thinking clearer)
*VERY, VERY STRONG Desires to succeed

*Increased Capacity to use my Imagination & "Lock & Hold Images"/Concentration
*Declutter & Releasing of things and people that don't serve my goals or I don't serve theirs
*"Listening" less to outside influences/trusting my own judgment & decisions
*Very Conscious of the way my Time is being spent/contemplating my Life & mortality

*Increased capacity of dealing & handling with people (no longer need to be "right")
*Vivid Dreams....Vivid Dreams....& More Vivid Dreams with INTENSE feelings/recalling them easily

*The "Feeling" that "Something" is working on my Behalf
*Posture is better...feeling comfortable in my own skin...increase in Self-Confidence & Belief
*Staying up 1-2 Days (I'm wondering if I was discouraged/burned out subconsciously?...)

I'm really stunned at the results so far.....

More updates coming soon....

RE: Maximum Sales Success Journal - darklord1 - 06-24-2016

I realize that this is an old thread, but how did it work for you?

RE: Maximum Sales Success Journal - TheChosenOne - 06-24-2016

It made me in realize that I was in the "right business with the wrong people" (values were not aligned - I took personal responsibility and course corrected)

RE: Maximum Sales Success Journal - darklord1 - 06-24-2016

So how well are you selling now? I'm also an independent sales person. Multiple products.

RE: Maximum Sales Success Journal - hiddenalias - 06-29-2016

Lol I want to know too. There is no closure as far as sales success using the sub