Subliminal Talk
JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G (/Thread-JONTHAN-S-JOURNEY-ON-LIFE-TUNE-UP-3-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Fonzy3 - 04-12-2014

Good luck with your journey. I know MLS and Overcome Procrastination will produce a lot for you. I commend you on sticking with LTU for six months. You can take pride in the fact that you were one of the first people to use longterm programming for LTU! Looking forward to see your review of the changes it has made in your life; in terms of both micro and macro.

I listen to my subs in playlist one after another just to be safe. I read that the best way to use two subliminals together are to listen for 8 hrs, 1 hr rest, then the second for another 8 hrs.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - bloodvaliums - 04-15-2014

(01-26-2014, 04:38 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: Sometimes I feel really high sometimes I feel it is just working. How to maintain that "highly- confident- guy " mood all the time. I want these feelings to inject inside me permanently. I am listening and plan to listen it more. But I want to live the "confident feeling" perpetually within me . I don't want to let it go. The day I listen it more with headphone I feel better. Sometimes I don't get enough time, I have to stop listening and I cannot listen it forever either. Shannon and others any tips on that ?

A new incident : I got complain from my boss regarding my task seemed she was really annoyed. I was little nervous for 10 minutes but I didn't feel down inside me. I had an inner voice "it's ok. You did what you could". Later I tapped it out and released it. Subliminal seemed like a default shift on few issues. It took me few hours and I again turned back to my old positive situation. It's a great feeling.

Once again best of luck to those who have just started Life Tune up journey .

Was wondering if that "highly confident mood" has been installed in you
permanently now?

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 04-15-2014

^^
bloodvaliums, I am not sure since I haven't finished the sub yet. Tomorrow is the second last day of 6 months. I am gonna finish 16th of April. But, ofcourse, I have installed few new habits already and grown emotionally. There is no doubt on that. But how the effect goes on after stopping the sub that is the pivotal part of the ultimate growth. I, actually, want to observe that. OGSF and Positive mental attitudes are the two most distinctive features so far I have noticed. I think to achieve the high value male standard , I must run AM6. But, before that I want to run MLS since learning is much sexier than any other skill for me. There is , indeed, distinct difference between learner, wise and knowledgeable.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 04-18-2014

OK so I have stopped my LTU 3.0 listening after 16th of this month. 6 months straight on LTU. Listening duration was apprx. 18 hours.
I have noticed people are being very nice to me. Few girls have good looks on me. But the most important change I found with myself regarding OGSF. I have no guilt at all by far. I have less fear regarding talking with people. Before I had a problem, when I was withing people I always thought how people thought about me, were they talking anything on me something like that. These notions are no more. I love myself. I am full of gratitude. I try to forgive others. I have read many books in the last six months. I was only once in club and that day I enjoyed a lot. People respect me a little more I can clearly notice that. I am completely satisfied with overall result of the programme. Most of the time, I am in happy mood as if it is my default mood. I train my legs and core regularly which I avoid for many years. Definitely worth the money. I will write another and last review after few months on LTU. My next sub is MLS and that leads to AM6.

1st month I was super high in everything (kinda placebo)
2nd month bit sad
3rd month I was extremely sad
4th and 5th I notice changes.
Last month I am in happy mood most of the time. As if it's hard to find a reason not to be happy. lol

Good subconscious programming Shannon and thanks to everyone in and out IML family.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - bloodvaliums - 04-18-2014

Eager to hear the full review especially because I'm in my 3rd month of LTU,and I have great results as well.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - lokko - 04-18-2014

Great results bud! but 18 hours a day!? that must've been exhausting. I can barely keep up with 10 hours

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 04-21-2014

(04-18-2014, 10:57 AM)lokko Wrote: Great results bud! but 18 hours a day!? that must've been exhausting. I can barely keep up with 10 hours

Lokko as it is single script sub. My intention was to put maximum input. I even listened while working. But after stopping on 16th still I preety much feel same. That where hard listening pay off guess Smile

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 04-29-2014

2 days ago we had a stuff party. It was so good to me. All my colleagues were so frank to me. Everyone was talking to me as if I was the most important person. A lady, who was in parental leave, introduced by herself and said she noticed me and told me she worked there too. She actually wanted to validate herself. Girls were looking at me I had noticed that. The best part of LTU so far I think is being happy all the time. I am humble and people approach to me with decent behaviour. I just enjoy and love my life.