Subliminal Talk
JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G (/Thread-JONTHAN-S-JOURNEY-ON-LIFE-TUNE-UP-3-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - swisston - 03-17-2014

You can do 300 press ups continuously?

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 03-17-2014

(03-17-2014, 12:21 AM)swisston Wrote: You can do 300 press ups continuously?

lol no way ! i split up within few sets. From 75 to 10 but in total 300. I have been doing that for 4/5 years.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - bloodvaliums - 03-17-2014

Do you have any anxiety when speaking in public? And are you able to approach women now with no anxiety?

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 03-17-2014

(03-17-2014, 02:55 PM)bloodvaliums Wrote: Do you have any anxiety when speaking in public? And are you able to approach women now with no anxiety?

No , I don't have public anxiety. When I talk , I just keep talking. People like me and whom I meet once, I do know I create a good first impression. Regarding girls, I never have problem. I have a personal philosophy regarding girls, "The one goes brings the better one" and I have seen in many times in my life. This is my very personal belief ,it always works for me so far. I find it natural rather proud of it at all. Another thing may be I usually don't approach a girl with the intention of sex rather I like to talk .I am monogamist,nonsmoker and nonalcoholic.I always have a feeling there is something weird in me why I am not attached to any girl but later joining the forum, I come to realize that actually boys love this kind of state. It's a good state. So , I am kinda happy as come to know I have naturally this state. For me happiness is a combo of health (covers sex, sports too ), wealth, altruism and most important one "kaizen".

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - bloodvaliums - 03-17-2014

Sounds like you're doing great for yourself Jonathan! I plan to do LTU for 6 months + too.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 03-21-2014

(03-17-2014, 03:44 PM)bloodvaliums Wrote: Sounds like you're doing great for yourself Jonathan! I plan to do LTU for 6 months + too.

Do it .. the last 2 months will accelerate your progress more than first 4 months for sure.

Just sharing a video love it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIcVgZc3lUk

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - MadTheReaper - 03-21-2014

(03-21-2014, 12:03 PM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 03:44 PM)bloodvaliums Wrote: Sounds like you're doing great for yourself Jonathan! I plan to do LTU for 6 months + too.

Do it .. the last 2 months will accelerate your progress more than first 4 months for sure.

Thanks for sharing this video, Jonathan, it's great.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Fonzy3 - 03-25-2014

Hey Jonathan did you upgrade to LTU 3.1? Hope all is well with the ex.
(03-17-2014, 03:40 PM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 02:55 PM)bloodvaliums Wrote: Do you have any anxiety when speaking in public? And are you able to approach women now with no anxiety?

No , I don't have public anxiety. When I talk , I just keep talking. People like me and whom I meet once, I do know I create a good first impression. Regarding girls, I never have problem. I have a personal philosophy regarding girls, "The one goes brings the better one" and I have seen in many times in my life. This is my very personal belief ,it always works for me so far. I find it natural rather proud of it at all. Another thing may be I usually don't approach a girl with the intention of sex rather I like to talk .I am monogamist,nonsmoker and nonalcoholic.I always have a feeling there is something weird in me why I am not attached to any girl but later joining the forum, I come to realize that actually boys love this kind of state. It's a good state. So , I am kinda happy as come to know I have naturally this state. For me happiness is a combo of health (covers sex, sports too ), wealth, altruism and most important one "kaizen".

Your description is a great example that people throughout the world from different backgrounds experience unique journeys when it comes to sex with females. It might seem like there is a set way to pick up and attract women but inevitably it is the relationship with yourself that will prove how your relationship with women will be. You could be a physical god and look like the model every women is attracted to. Or you could be yourself which is being a god in regards to what you want out of your life and be with the right women and in the right circumstances for your personal well being. Your words "The one goes brings the better one" is a great way of showing how you have gratitude for the women in your life no matter what they are like, and the belief of how there is always something better that is ahead. More people should believe this. Sex with women, attraction, friendship, love and gratitude is natural in your life and your beliefs about this area will just get stronger as time goes on.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - bloodvaliums - 03-26-2014

(03-21-2014, 12:03 PM)jonathan4all Wrote:

Will do ,and watched the video thanks for passing it along.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 04-03-2014

only 12 days left to finish LTU 3.0.6 months now. I feel happy all the time. I am content and easy going whatever I do. MLS will be my next sub. I would like to know after stopping LTU should I start immediately after one day or I should take gap for a week and then start MLS. Please suggest folks. I will give my whole review in the end of the programme.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - bloodvaliums - 04-03-2014

I can't wait for that review!!! Hopefully I'll be following in your foot steps soon!!

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 04-06-2014

an insight pop up in my mind while running LTU :
Bad combo: low self esteem + taking yourself very seriously.
Good combo: high self esteem + great sense of humor.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 04-09-2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcovKsjvVgM Wink

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 04-11-2014

only 6 days left of 6 months in LTU. Next sub will be MLS + overcoming procrastination. I would like to write a review but I want to write it after a month to discern how actually it works in the long run of your finishing time.

Can I listen MLS + Overcoming procrastination together in playlist or I must split my time 10 hours + 8 hours mood !! Share your thoughts.