Subliminal Talk
JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G (/Thread-JONTHAN-S-JOURNEY-ON-LIFE-TUNE-UP-3-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - JackOfHearts - 02-22-2014

MLS+maximize your memory+ Laser like focus in 5g one stage program would be amazing Smile

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 02-22-2014

(02-22-2014, 04:24 AM)maniac360 Wrote: MLS+maximize your memory+ Laser like focus in 5g one stage program would be amazing Smile

Thanks mate that you have liked my idea. I think we have few good options for sex and personal growth sections. We should have one really kick ass combo for "learning" section which covers overall learning. Learning is one of the key elements in any kind of growth for me. If Shannon considers this , I will grab it as immediately as it will be released lol.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 02-22-2014

@ Shannon
If you want to use one positive affirmation line while listening LTU 3.. what would you say ?

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - swisston - 02-23-2014

(02-22-2014, 12:23 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: We should have one really kick ass combo for "learning" section which covers overall learning. Learning is one of the key elements in any kind of growth for me.
I guess that would be similar to the Renaissance Man sub discussed in the poll:
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-What-new-6-Stage-Set-would-you-like-to-see
This would be a fantastic sub.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 02-23-2014

Renaissance concept is much broader according to me mate. I am thinking a normal 5g overall learning sub along with all new technologies Shannon already have achieved so far which amplifies learning as a skill.

Jonathan

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - JackOfHearts - 02-25-2014

(02-23-2014, 04:11 AM)swisston Wrote:
(02-22-2014, 12:23 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: We should have one really kick ass combo for "learning" section which covers overall learning. Learning is one of the key elements in any kind of growth for me.
I guess that would be similar to the Renaissance Man sub discussed in the poll:
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-What-new-6-Stage-Set-would-you-like-to-see
This would be a fantastic sub.

This renaissance sub is a 6 stage program and I think that this 3 4g script we are talking about can be made in one 5g program.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 02-28-2014

This renaissance sub is a 6 stage program and I think that this 3 4g script we are talking about can be made in one 5g program.

Maniac, I completely agree with you MLS+maximize your memory+Laser like focus can be a lethal sub for overall learning. If Shannon agrees I am sure he can make it single stage sub like LTU 3 with all new technologies available. Sub like Renaissance man, whereas, takes more time to ponder and have to start from completely new script. Lets see what Shannon replies.

But, I have seen there are many requests on two subs specially
a. IYPS b MLS .

Hopefully Shannon will figure it out soon. Thanks all of you. We all can improve all together. This is such a cool inspiring forum. Keep motivated. Smile

Jonathan

I have no fear at all. I take things easier than before. My procrastination has improved slightly. One thing I notice recently I try to avoid people with negative thought as much as I can. I have avoided few of my old close friends due to their low budget paradigm. I have ordered a kindle paperwhite as I have seen my book shelf is getting heavier. I have just started to read the book The Millionaire Fastline suggested by Larry and Fonzy. I have a feeling I have a purpose. I can do something big. My self validation is triggering me all the time. I suggest doing LTU for at least 7 months. (6 months + 1 month recovery time due to lack of consistency ).

Don't jump sub to sub as soon as you heard someone getting better result. I have noticed Shannon regarding AM always say run it 2 3 times for permanent result.It's a significant statement of my self-improvement. I have also noticed when I started listening sub the first few months result was not steady, but the last month I find it working more and more all through my thought. Listening with headphone masked version has given me faster steady result.
last 4 months I have watched only 3 movies !! I used to watch most of the movies coming out but now I am into motivational and book stuff. Gosh, I wish I started it Edo's age Tongue. Yet tons to achieve. MLS + maximize your memory will be my next sub, hopefully MLS will be in 5g very soon before I start.

This forum is life changing.

Peace , love and happiness straight from Sweden Heart
Jonathan

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - InTheZone - 02-28-2014

Sounds like you are doing really well with LTU! I'm currently using MLS and its a really good sub. Currently take six different types of dance classes and managing to improve them all at the same time. Also in the dance performance team and memorized the entire three minute routine so I can help others get it down. Its easy to say that my memory is much better (MLS has memory statements in it) and I am learning things faster that I ever had before. Pretty cool stuff! I highly recommend it. The results really started to show up after 40 days of usage.

(02-28-2014, 08:13 AM)InTheZone Wrote: Sounds like you are doing really well with LTU! I'm currently using MLS and its a really good sub. Currently take six different types of dance classes and managing to improve them all at the same time. Also in the dance performance team and memorized the entire three minute routine so I can help others get it down. Its easy to say that my memory is much better (MLS has memory statements in it) and I am learning things faster that I ever had before. Pretty cool stuff! I highly recommend it. The results really started to show up after 40 days of usage.

Thanks mate for inspiration. My plan is to learn a language plus few other skills. I want to read books as fast as possible simultaneously learning most of the good points mentioned in those books. I have plan to follow few things like p90x 3 with insanity , then Tim ferris minimalist approach and few neuro-science books I want to practise. But I must finish LTU 7 months first. After MLS I have plan to run Alpha male 6 for 3 runs back to back. Lets see.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 03-10-2014

6 days to 5 months
I am concentrating how to improve my value more rather spending time without any goals. Depression is no where at all. I validate myself more and have more self esteem than ever. I also notice I try to avoid immoral things. Procrastination issues have improved a little but I am not satisfied with it completely. Overall I have better emotional state of my life than ever. I left practicing faster EFT but I still tap on my shoulder pain sometimes. It gives me quick relief. I train my leg muscle almost three times a week which I ve been hating for 10 years lol. No idea how this sub works with girl as I haven't gone clubs for 4 5 months probably.I find myself pretty smoother speaking with people in general. Reading Brian Tracy's books and The Millionaire Fastline .

Wish Shannon release MLS 5G before I stop LTU. Otherwise I have to listen 4G versions.

Life is awesome. !

Jonathan

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Fonzy3 - 03-10-2014

(03-10-2014, 07:56 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: 6 days to 5 months
I am concentrating how to improve my value more rather spending time without any goals. Depression is no where at all. I validate myself more and have more self esteem than ever. I also notice I try to avoid immoral things. Procrastination issues have improved a little but I am not satisfied with it completely. Overall I have better emotional state of my life than ever. I left practicing faster EFT but I still tap on my shoulder pain sometimes. It gives me quick relief. I train my leg muscle almost three times a week which I hate for 10 years lol. No idea how this sub works with girl as I haven't gone clubs for 4 5 months probably.I find myself pretty smoother speaking with people in general. Reading Brian Tracy's books and The Millionaire Fastline .

Wish Shannon release MLS 5G before I stop LTU. Otherwise I have to listen 4G versions.

Life is awesome. !

Jonathan

Wow, five months have flown by very fast. I can relate to trying to avoid immoral things, even a U-turn in the wrong area I won't do because of my integrity. Glad to hear you are making the right choices, emotional health is the best state ever, mental health best state ever as time goes on we just improve. How is this affecting your relationship with the girlfriend? Awesome to hear about your progress man and you are still into the books.

Don't be a stranger man, I know we had some conversations about the future. Message up sometime.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 03-13-2014

@ Fonzy regarding my gf I am honest. But hope you do know in any of my relationship I was not really attached at all. The most important thing I am enjoying regarding LTU is my self-sabotage issue. I don't feel inferior to anyone. I have faith on myself..... what I do .. what I am going to do . My physical strength is getting stronger. I notice I train wisely. I don't skip a single leg day at all. I am in peace. I am going to learn a language very soon. So MLS will be started within a month hopefully. When I talk with people, I get very positive response. I have almost stopped watching movies and tv serials. I only read books nowadays. The Monk who sold his ferrari is my next book after the millionaire fastlane.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 03-16-2014

I have seen many folks talk about their dreams. I think I haven't seen many dreams during this LTU Journey. Why dont I experience anything with dreams? I just go to bed and wake up next day LOL . Any comment.

My depression, tensions, stress reduced surprisingly. I am satisfied and full of gratitude. I have started learning a new language. But I dont want to stop LTU before 7 months as I marked in my calendar. For productivity I am using Wunderlist. Nice apps on to do list. My legs training is going well so good. I have an injury around my right hand shoulder in the ACI joint. Otherwise, I would go 2x times heavier in my bench. I am in platue regarding push ups cant go more than 300 due to this joint injury. Overall, I am very happy in my LTU journey.