Subliminal Talk
JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G (/Thread-JONTHAN-S-JOURNEY-ON-LIFE-TUNE-UP-3-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 01-26-2014

(01-20-2014, 08:51 AM)coldfact Wrote: I see FasterEFT mentioned here a lot - are there introductory videos or guides to FasterEFT somewhere? I see site you can pay for instruction from (http://www.fastereft.com/) - did you guys learn it from them?

We have learnt it from youtube and each other. No need to spend extra money unless you want to be a practitioner lol .

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 01-26-2014

Sometimes I feel really high sometimes I feel it is just working. How to maintain that "highly- confident- guy " mood all the time. I want these feelings to inject inside me permanently. I am listening and plan to listen it more. But I want to live the "confident feeling" perpetually within me . I don't want to let it go. The day I listen it more with headphone I feel better. Sometimes I don't get enough time, I have to stop listening and I cannot listen it forever either. Shannon and others any tips on that ?

A new incident : I got complain from my boss regarding my task seemed she was really annoyed. I was little nervous for 10 minutes but I didn't feel down inside me. I had an inner voice "it's ok. You did what you could". Later I tapped it out and released it. Subliminal seemed like a default shift on few issues. It took me few hours and I again turned back to my old positive situation. It's a great feeling.

Once again best of luck to those who have just started Life Tune up journey .

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - cfact - 01-26-2014

(01-26-2014, 04:25 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: We have learnt it from youtube and each other. No need to spend extra money unless you want to be a practitioner lol .
Can you recommend specific youtube videos that explain it best?
Thanks!

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 02-06-2014

(01-26-2014, 09:52 AM)coldfact Wrote:
(01-26-2014, 04:25 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: We have learnt it from youtube and each other. No need to spend extra money unless you want to be a practitioner lol .
Can you recommend specific youtube videos that explain it best?
Thanks!

If you go to youtube and search FasterEFT .. you find plenty of channels and also playlists for beginners

Jonathan

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Fonzy3 - 02-10-2014

Hey John how's your progress with LTU going, anything in your perspective that you notice as BIG difference rather than the usual?

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 02-11-2014

(02-10-2014, 05:16 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Hey John how's your progress with LTU going, anything in your perspective that you notice as BIG difference rather than the usual?

Thanks

Fonzy

Hello Fonzy
Finally I have improved a little on my procrastination issue . People found me more interesting to talk. Working out wisely (I always start with legs .. I have noticed). But, I also noticed I got angry very easily last few weeks.. anyway I am trying to release it. Overall my emotional health is growing positively and I have seen significant difference listening via headphone.

Jonathan

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Shannon - 02-12-2014

(01-20-2014, 08:35 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: My faster EFT general tapping mantra :

I release all my :
guilt, shame , fear
hopelessness, helplessness, self negative talk
jealousy, hypocrisy, rejection, betrayal, abandonment
laziness, drowsiness, procrastination, destructive criticism, attachment to comfort zone, palpitation, tiredness
emotional traumas, physical pain and strains

let these go now and forever (now and forever - covering the whole time frame )
Let it go , let it and and let all go.

Flipping part :
I love myself, I am full of joy , happiness and gratitude. I do what I exactly need to do. I am abundance I am love and I allow money, love and health abundance in my life.
(I try to flip with as simply as I can ,I tap also in my karate chop point.)

Hope this helps. Some of you asking me constantly how I do it. I just tell you folks it's nothing magical. It's very simple but very quick effective process. I have learnt it here from Geodude 2 months back LOL. Never knew it before.

Subliminal+ Tapping+ few actions = Success// Orgasm
Choose your path and Bang it

Jonathan

I suggest you consider using this instead:

I now permanently and completely release myself from and free myself of any and all negative thoughts, emotions, beliefs, feelings, attitudes, responses and desires, and immediately, permanently and fully replace them with (insert desired positivity here).

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 02-13-2014

(02-12-2014, 02:03 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-20-2014, 08:35 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: My faster EFT general tapping mantra :

I release all my :
guilt, shame , fear
laziness, drowsiness, procrastination, destructive criticism, attachment to comfort zone, palpitation, tiredness

Flipping part :
I love myself, I am full of joy , happiness and gratitude. I do what I exactly need to do. I am abundance I am love and I allow money, love and health abundance in my life.

Hope this helps. Some of you asking me constantly how I do it. I just tell you folks it's nothing magical. It's very simple but very quick effective process. I have learnt it here from Geodude 2 months back LOL. Never knew it before.

Jonathan

I now permanently and completely release myself from and free myself of any and all negative thoughts, emotions, beliefs, feelings, attitudes, responses and desires, and immediately, permanently and fully replace them with (insert desired positivity here).

Thank you so much Shannon.. I will obviously try it out and thanks for all the efforts you are putting to make our life easier and more successful.

Jonathan

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Geodude - 02-13-2014

I release all my :
guilt, shame , fear

Flipping part :

Jonathan

I just did this and I feel awesome.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - shaffk - 02-13-2014

I release all my :
guilt, shame , fear

Flipping part :

Jonathan

Can we do tapping on positive things, Like release the negative stuff and then while tapping say you replace that with and add positive stuff. As I thought so far we do tapping to release negativity only.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Shannon - 02-14-2014

I don't know about or do tapping; but I know a lot about affirmations. And if tapping is acting as a "gate opener" for making changes, then this should be useful for it, as Geodude's reply seems to corroborate. I use an all in one approach like this all the time in my programs; why you should have to tap on two separate things is beyond me. But again, I am not the expert on tapping.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 02-15-2014

(02-13-2014, 04:50 PM)shaffk Wrote:

Jonathan

Can we do tapping on positive things, Like release the negative stuff and then while tapping say you replace that with and add positive stuff. As I thought so far we do tapping to release negativity only.

When you finish off releasing your negative emotions you can flip it with your positive emotions. It's very important. Go to Geodude's thread you find few video sample. Search on youtube you find tons of these.

Thanks
Jonathan

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 02-15-2014

Yesterday My boss was blaming me for few tasks. I was so calm and later finished the task "with the winner mindset" even before deadline. The emotion I was going through was so cool. I was calm, focused,no confusion at all. This is one of the best moments of my subliminal listening time overall. I didn't feel either guilty nor victim. My self-validation was triggering that time for sure. I am so happy. The sub is bringing more and more amazement.

Allow your negativity make peace with it with tapping and release. Then inject positivism with subliminal.The human brain is programmed to memorize negative thoughts, but not positive ones because they are perceived as a potential threat. But when you release the negativity , your mind relaxes, knowing that your "crap" is gone away! And remember Fredrickson's Positivity Ratio: for every negative thought or feeling you have, you'll need to generate 3 positive ones to counteract the effect. When you get your positivity ratio to 5:1 or 7:1, your relationships become deeply satisfying (John Gottman's research) and your business productivity soars (Losada's research). So whoever feeling resistance don't worry at all. Just wait give time sub will heal it . Then another time you again start to feel resistance in a new level sub will heal it again. It's like a spiral proliferation.

Jonathan

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 02-20-2014

Nowadays, I am feeling very relax and calm. Stress has reduced significantly. Whoever meet me in my workplace willingly start to talk with me. I am enjoying a fear free self-validated life. I am respecting others value more but love to live my life in my own way.

Yesterday trying few new tricks with snowmobile give me a feeling that my next sub should be MLS with Maximize your memory.

MLS+maximize your memory+ Laser like focus can be a lethal sub for any kind of learning. I hope Shannon will reply on it, if he likes the idea. Otherwise I have to satisfy with MLS 4g with Maximize your memory 3g version Sad .