Subliminal Talk
JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G (/Thread-JONTHAN-S-JOURNEY-ON-LIFE-TUNE-UP-3-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 01-01-2014

(01-01-2014, 12:31 PM)Geodude Wrote: I'm eager to hear some updates! I'm starting LTU tonight.

More value and respect in work place ... even my manager pull out the chair one day lol. Working out More and More . I have improved amazingly in my office assignments deadline. I have a feeling literally there is nothing that can make me Sad. Income also raising. Have less tendency to judge people. I have developed good patience, gratitude .. procrastinatination is still there. Reading become my ritual. Now completely into Wayne. Dyer lol

Geodude I am very glad that you choose this program, hope we can learn few new tricks from u.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Geodude - 01-01-2014

lol thanks man. I'm focused on overcoming all the abuse I suffered as a kid. I'm ready to heal all that shit. Then I'll make the transition to AM 6

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 01-10-2014

(01-01-2014, 05:22 PM)Geodude Wrote: lol thanks man. I'm focused on overcoming all the abuse I suffered as a kid. I'm ready to heal all that shit. Then I'll make the transition to AM 6

So am I Big Grin

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 01-10-2014

I have only 5 days to listen it for two months. So far I have Improved a lot :

a. Once I was so angry that I was about to break up with my gf but when I supposed to let her go, it seemed so easy and so natural. I didn't have a single moment panting that I used to have. This is really so cool.

b. I practice more gratitude and forgiveness than anytime of my life.

c. Getting more respect from colleagues. People consider me a high value person .

d. Last few days I literally feel the concept of "flow and synchronicity". Lot of coincidence in right time right place.

e. I don't judge people I love them whatever they are .I practice love unconditionally.

f. I have a feeling that I am awakened .. LOL.. I am 100% sure that I am naturally Alpha. When I was in school boys follow me as leaders. I was good in sports , good in grades , good in clubbing and still I do.I am just thinking if I start Alpha male 6 where it will take me.

g. OGSF is working superbly.

Most important part is that I accept the way I am ..I love myself more than anyone else. This is the focal force of everything and I firmly believe we must learn something everyday may be few YouTube videos or any good books. It played a key role in my growth. A great book if you would like to read "Think, fast and Slow " by a noble laureate .

FasterEft is also practiced side by side and reading loudly the whole script if I get time 2 3 times.

Thanks to Fonzy as I have seen noticeable difference using subliminal (masked) with headphone for few hours along with ultrasonic one.

Everyday I am learning wish I can learn to love me 5 years back Big Grin.

Happy living
Jonathan

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Davidoff - 01-10-2014

Thank you for the update jon, I am in my first week of LTU and there's going to be a journey too.

I am already finding some similarities with your latest update Smile

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Geodude - 01-11-2014

Jonathan, that's amazing! I've got to admit that this sub has been the most genuinely life-changing. Because think about it: What does everyone truly want? Happiness! What does this sub give you? Happiness!

I definitely see how it's making me more alpha as well with the self-respect/self-reliance in the script.

My results with women are at a crazy new level. How's that part of your life going?

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 01-11-2014

(01-11-2014, 04:23 PM)Geodude Wrote: Jonathan, that's amazing! I've got to admit that this sub has been the most genuinely life-changing. Because think about it: What does everyone truly want? Happiness! What does this sub give you? Happiness!

I definitely see how it's making me more alpha as well with the self-respect/self-reliance in the script.

My results with women are at a crazy new level. How's that part of your life going?

I feel happier when I talk to my gf and give her more time LOL. I don't go club very often. One thing I have noticed , I become more spiritual LOL . My reading and learning new things improve dramatically. The most noticeable thing I have seen so far the respect I got from others. People start to talk me without any reason and feel so good. Big Grin. When my gf wants to argue with me, I smile and make things easier calm way. I have noticed I always tell her "if we can do it calm way then no need to shout".

Few things still missing though I know it is shifting too soon such as:

Overcoming procastination,
Winner's mindset and attitude
Success programming

Rest are the points Shannon mentioned in the list I have almost noticed so far in my thinking and meta-cognition of various issues of life.

The Naturalizer gives me a feeling sometimes that I am always like that. May b because of the The Optimus Engine V 2.0 or Self Optimizing Scripting (SOS) I think we have chosen different path of living style. I prefer being kinda monk .. you prefer to explore more with girls. I think that way we both have achieved great results.

Shannon this sub is awesome . Trust me folks if you give time, this sub can change any dummy to pro, the best part is it changes you the way you want to be due to SOS. I feel like I have been listening it for 6 months though only 2 months lol.

Lets see how far it takes. Big Grin

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Fonzy3 - 01-12-2014

That shoutout is much appreciatedSmile. What you said about your girlfriend and yelling really resonated with me, I now actively go out of my way to find the issues that bother me under the surface, pin point negativity and release it. This has manifested both inner and outer peace in my life. It's good to read you posting updates man, and in those areas of improvement you focus what is needed to be fixed, happiness will come through those channels as well. You're awesome man.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 01-13-2014

(01-12-2014, 07:07 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: That shoutout is much appreciatedSmile. What you said about your girlfriend and yelling really resonated with me, I now actively go out of my way to find the issues that bother me under the surface, pin point negativity and release it. This has manifested both inner and outer peace in my life. It's good to read you posting updates man, and in those areas of improvement you focus what is needed to be fixed, happiness will come through those channels as well. You're awesome man.

Thanks

Fonzy

Fonzy you know right how much I like you Tongue. Ya bro lets all grow all together Wink .

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - lokko - 01-15-2014

I wonder if you would get the same results if you didn't do any tapping or reading of the books you did which were "specifically" related to what the scripts say. Just an observation.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 01-15-2014

(01-15-2014, 01:12 PM)lokko Wrote: I wonder if you would get the same results if you didn't do any tapping or reading of the books you did which were "specifically" related to what the scripts say. Just an observation.

I always prefer to open to everything but not attach to anything. Subconscious can help you more if you have good insights I believe. I was reading before too and used subliminal too but so far Shannon's subs have good effects in my overall emotional health. There is no doubt on that.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 01-20-2014

I have completed 3 months of my journey of LTU 3.
I am highly satisfied with the programme . So far I have noticed I
have improved

a. my communication skill
b. Time mgt. skill
c. self-sabotage issue
d. confidence is much better
e. I complete my task almost always within deadline
which leads me to get more hours due to boss's satisfaction
f. I become better listener
g. I have improved my bench 20 KG almost and I notice
when I exercise I try to use my time wisely.
h. OGSF improves immensely
I. I had a panting issue before it decreases a lot.
G. My relationship is better
H. I try to be more positive out of any situation
I. I try to forgive people and want to move on
J. I read everyday with keen interest
K. I am the "cool and social guy"

My procrastination is still there but it's less. Lets see how it works next 3 months.

Overall I have a feeling of high self-esteem and I love myself a lot which brings me happiness and peace all the time. A feeling of abundance and gratitude always shrouded around me . Love it.

Shannon and team thanks to all of you. You are doing amazing job.
This forum helps me to be more humble and wise. You owe me folks.

Jonathan

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 01-20-2014

My faster EFT general tapping mantra :

I release all my :
guilt, shame , fear
hopelessness, helplessness, self negative talk
jealousy, hypocrisy, rejection, betrayal, abandonment
laziness, drowsiness, procrastination, destructive criticism, attachment to comfort zone, palpitation, tiredness
emotional traumas, physical pain and strains

let these go now and forever (now and forever - covering the whole time frame )
Let it go , let it and and let all go.

Flipping part :
I love myself, I am full of joy , happiness and gratitude. I do what I exactly need to do. I am abundance I am love and I allow money, love and health abundance in my life.
(I try to flip with as simply as I can ,I tap also in my karate chop point.)

Hope this helps. Some of you asking me constantly how I do it. I just tell you folks it's nothing magical. It's very simple but very quick effective process. I have learnt it here from Geodude 2 months back LOL. Never knew it before.

Subliminal+ Tapping+ few actions = Success// Orgasm
Choose your path and Bang it

Jonathan

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - cfact - 01-20-2014

I see FasterEFT mentioned here a lot - are there introductory videos or guides to FasterEFT somewhere? I see site you can pay for instruction from (http://www.fastereft.com/) - did you guys learn it from them?