Subliminal Talk
JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G (/Thread-JONTHAN-S-JOURNEY-ON-LIFE-TUNE-UP-3-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 12-08-2013

Day 54 8th December SUNDAY
LISTENING TIME 6 HOURS ULTRASOUND
3 HOURS TRICKLING SYSTEM

Things are getting better. I am always in a happy mood. Even when I have some resistance, I quickly tap on it with Fastereft.
Fastereft is really good to eradicate all kind of resistance. When you take out resistance and negative thoughts from your subconscious it's preety easy to full it up with subliminal(POSITIVE). This program works so good so far.

But, procrastination, is still there. I have improved immensely on my Cardio and weight training.

Tips: sometimes I read loud the whole life tune up script. I think it gives me a kind of good feeling. As I feel more happy ,My vibration is quite high too, which helps me to manifest quickly.

Now I am trying to adopt visualization in my path of growing.
Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain currently reading .. wonderful book on visualization.

I have a feeling that I have more tendency to read than any other time of life. Everyday I am reading something and consciously trying to improve............ love that feeling.

Enjoy .. life is good Big Grin

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Fonzy3 - 12-08-2013

That's really good Jonathan, btw you have to correct your name on the thread title ^ ahah.
It's interesting to see your results with life tune up while you're removing resistance. Do you feel that you're filling up your subconscious with the positivity of the subliminal at a certain point of clarity after releasing resistance?
Really attracted to your results especially in terms of your increased motivation to read. I'm sure your procrastination is related to a deep rooted issue and will free up as you keep tapping.
Can you expand on any changes LTU has made to your financial situation?

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: JONATHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 12-11-2013

I think my overall income is getting better and thanks for the correction Fonzy. I am getting more attention in my work place. I think with tapping I can create room for more positive affirmations and sorry I am not writing each and every second of what subliminal doing for me. I like to test the progress after 15 days or 30 days. I think scrutinizing, each and every moment, is not good for my progression. But of course I do read others : D.

Love and blessings
Jonathan

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Davidoff - 12-12-2013

Quite impressed, overall it seems to do what it's meant to do. I noticed how several things tend to come out a bit later into the the journey. It may depend on each individual, or that some programming things might take a little more 'work' than others.

I will start in January a journey like yours, on the very same product Smile I am very intrigued if I will have similar results as yours.

PS If you want to help yourself a bit with the procrastination habit, try doing the Cold Hower Therapy aka The Cold Shower 30 Days Challenge. Google it or YouTube it. You'll find great answers. And yes, during winter is much better too, but I'll talk more about this on my journey. Cheers!

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 12-12-2013

(12-12-2013, 01:37 PM)Davidoff Wrote: Quite impressed, overall it seems to do what it's meant to do. I noticed how several things tend to come out a bit later into the the journey. It may depend on each individual, or that some programming things might take a little more 'work' than others.

I will start in January a journey like yours, on the very same product Smile I am very intrigued if I will have similar results as yours.

PS If you want to help yourself a bit with the procrastination habit, try doing the Cold Hower Therapy aka The Cold Shower 30 Days Challenge. Google it or YouTube it. You'll find great answers. And yes, during winter is much better too, but I'll talk more about this on my journey. Cheers!

I will definitely look on your suggestions.. million thanks Smile and before starting make sure you have a pair of good frequency response stereo speakers. That is very important . Best of luck. Ask me anytime if you feel anything I can help you with life tune up Smile .. try FasterEft its amazing and I thank Geodude to introduce that to me and many here.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Alta - 12-14-2013

Really enjoying reading your journal here so far Jonathan. Can you explain how you tap resistance with FasterEFT? I know the process of how to tap, but what feelings/thoughts do you target? How do you identify the resistance? I have tried tapping resistance before but I'm not sure it was very effective.

Thanks!

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 12-15-2013

(12-14-2013, 08:48 AM)Alta Wrote: Really enjoying reading your journal here so far Jonathan. Can you explain how you tap resistance with FasterEFT? I know the process of how to tap, but what feelings/thoughts do you target? How do you identify the resistance? I have tried tapping resistance before but I'm not sure it was very effective.

Thanks!

I think "let it go" is not enough it's the mastery of memory-flipping. When you release your issue then make sure you have changed it with a positive feeling.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TappingforSuccess
I do follow Robert's videos but I also follow ^^ this guy. I like his way of explaining FasterEft.

I have printed the whole script of Life Tune Up 3.0 and read it loud 2 times daily like affirmation.

I read books regarding issues mention in the sub. Like self-esteem,
procrastination and so on.

I follow Brian Tracy, Jim Rohn and Robin Sharma .. found their approaches are very practical. Each of them have Youtube channel and lot of free videos. I follow Geodude's post religiously : D.. (If I don't acknowledge that it will be wrong Smile )

Try to create a group of positive mindset people who practice similar thoughts like you (very important!!)

And another thing , I feel that my two Chakras are opened... the heart Chakra (THE GREEN ONE ) and the throat (THE BLUE ONE) chakra. It helps me to love and communicate with people faster due to energy circulation. When your heart chakra is opened , due to love, it's much easier to manifest and build prosperity via LOA or whatever.

I have absolute no issue with girl not today not in my past so I think it makes my life relatively easier to focus in other aspect of my life.I didn't have any idea of Alpha man 6 months back but when I read the script I found many similarities. I have heard few times girls say you are sober but cocky lol I think that feeling affirmed somehow in my subconscious part even before I have discovered sub.

Most importantly when you get resistance don't start to get panic "oh my God it's not working" "others getting why not me " .. My way is ok: if sub is working less listen it more . SIMPLE !! :p. If one can do it , we all can do it .

Two own mantras:
a. practice gratitude in each and every aspect. This is the ultimate tool of creating abundance in life.
b. fall in love with failure and rephrase it with better experience or success. If you have problem love and solve it but if you have same problem again, then that is seriously your internal issue.

Last but not least, now if you think I have achieved everything and living in a high stage of vibration in my life then you are completely wrong!!!!!!!! ... I just can say I am getting better than previous day .

Kisses :* to Brotherhood.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 12-15-2013

one thing I forgot to mention I don't want to thanks Shannon because his omnipresence in everything itself works as sub lol

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Fonzy3 - 12-15-2013

Hey Jonathan, I agree about your last post about your Mantras, now that you have the tools to change any fear and flip it to something positive you can take your progress to great levels! Your take on gratitude also resonates with me. Focus on the things that you like about your life an that is what transforms it to become. I'm interested in what these Chakras are, I found it simpler to listen to a sub for more results but learning how to consciously attract desires with my energy flow is appealing. Appreciate the update John.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 12-18-2013

(12-15-2013, 01:57 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Hey Jonathan, I agree about your last post about your Mantras, now that you have the tools to change any fear and flip it to something positive you can take your progress to great levels! Your take on gratitude also resonates with me. Focus on the things that you like about your life an that is what transforms it to become. I'm interested in what these Chakras are, I found it simpler to listen to a sub for more results but learning how to consciously attract desires with my energy flow is appealing. Appreciate the update John.

Thanks

Fonzy

Chakras are the neuro-transmitter for our body and soul. When you start to flow with energy consciously , just imagine how easier it will be to live in flow and synchronicity, as Karl Jung said one of the greatest gifts of human condition. You can try these energy flow via Tai chi or Qi Gong or chakra meditation. I can easily feel my throat chakra and heart chakra within 5 to 7 minutes of meditation.
See blue and green light certainly .. I feel spiritual kinda. it's a feeling of awaken .. kinda hard to describe in words exactly Smile.. but what I can say I love it.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Geodude - 12-18-2013

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad I could help. Smile

RE: JONATHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 12-18-2013

(12-18-2013, 01:54 PM)Larry Wrote: Do you know about the rejuvenizers from www.lighthealing.com? I bought one because it protects from EMF radiation and in the www.toolsfrowellness.com told me it is also something spiritual that it is in contact with the chakra or something like this. I don't know about it but it looks interesting. May you like to take a look.

thanks for sharing .. but I prefer to use binaural beat .. there are lot of those on youtube for free. If I get time in future I will try to practice Qi gong. My intention was to open heart and throat and I have done it. Specially I believe heart (green) chakra is very powerful regarding manifestation issue.
remind me a book : Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering the Art of Manifesting by Dr Wayne Dyer. wonderful book.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 12-18-2013

(12-18-2013, 02:24 PM)Geodude Wrote: Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad I could help. Smile

I have already collected shad helmstetter's few books on self-talk. Share us new books, tools and techniques. I wish one day you will shift your energy from woman to money and we come to know new stuff from you Wink .. keep enlightening us Smile

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Geodude - 01-01-2014

I'm eager to hear some updates! I'm starting LTU tonight.