Subliminal Talk
JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G (/Thread-JONTHAN-S-JOURNEY-ON-LIFE-TUNE-UP-3-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 10-16-2013

16th October 2013 DAY 1
Programme : Life Tune-Up 3.0 Single Stage (5G - Hybrid Subliminal/Brainwave Entrainment)

I have just bought this awesome sub. I am planning to write a thread on it and see how it helps me in my overall self-growth.

From ASC 5G , I feel I am confident enough.

Let the journey begin... update will be coming in every week.

Thanks
JONATHAN

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - tristan - 10-16-2013

Hey mate, I'm looking forward to see your results.. I'm planning to get this sub in the near future.

Good luck for your journey.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Why So Serious? - 10-16-2013

Can't wait to see what the sub is going to do for you.Big Grin I was little bummed that you stopped using the ASC sub. I was curious to see what the 90 days would do for you since we all have different results.Smile However this sounds pretty like a pretty good sub too. Once again can't wait to see what happens.Big Grin

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Patti - 10-17-2013

I feel like I'm following in your footsteps lol. I'm using ASC now and then when I saw that Shannon updated Life Tune Up, I really wanted to use it again. I used the 3g and even though I'm sure it did something (as do all of these subs), there wasn't anything that really stood out. I'm hoping to notice more after using the updated version. Please keep us posted! I'm really looking forward to hearing about your results.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 10-17-2013

Thanks all of you for inspiration.. already run may be 18 hours.. I feel less fear inside and I tried to consider it listening more on Masked with headphone.

Yesterday I finished my work deadline 2 hours before. Always feel a plan inside while I was working. Had only 5.5 hours sleep.. bit exhausted.

I have noticed ASC 5G first 20/25 days I was quite tired and had less sleep but gradually I came out my ordinary routine.

I hope here may be after 3 weeks I will overcome my exhaustion as first few days it takes subconscious part to sync with scripts so it takes a lot of energy.

Tips : I personally recommend to eat more RAISIN and WALNUT .. IT HELPS BRAIN A LOT during listening 5G !! kind of stuff

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 10-17-2013

(10-16-2013, 04:44 PM)Why So Serious? Wrote: Can't wait to see what the sub is going to do for you.Big Grin I was little bummed that you stopped using the ASC sub. I was curious to see what the 90 days would do for you since we all have different results.Smile However this sounds pretty like a pretty good sub too. Once again can't wait to see what happens.Big Grin

I know we started ASC almost same time. But what I notice along with ASC it has other self-growth ingredients.. So why not expand it with larger issues rather wasting simply on one particular issue. So I started it and also it's a single stage subliminal.
Also everyday read or watch any thing related with motivation and self-growth. Personally Brian Tracy is my favorites. Wish u same dear.
This subliminal works 100% for sure but WHAT MY FOCUS IS TO HOW TO KEEP THIS FEELING ACT AS A PERMANENT BEHAVIORAL PART OF MY LIFE AND IF I MOVE TO ONE SUB TO ANOTHER SUB STILL HOW I CAN KEEP ALL MY GROWTH SIMULTANEOUSLY THAT IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT. I think with time I will figure it out

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Shannon - 10-17-2013

thing I would like to point out to you is that it was a mistake that the program was listed as being a hybrid brainwave entrainment program with subliminals in version 3. Version 3 in 5g does not include brainwave entrainment. it is no longer necessary.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 10-18-2013

(10-17-2013, 11:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: thing I would like to point out to you is that it was a mistake that the program was listed as being a hybrid brainwave entrainment program with subliminals in version 3. Version 3 in 5g does not include brainwave entrainment. it is no longer necessary.

Thanks Shannon for clarify .. I am using it mainly at night 6 hours and 6 hours in my workplace. If it is not brainwave, better for me as I come to know we should not listen brainwave more than 1/2 hours daily whereas we have to listen subliminal at least 8 hours.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Shannon - 10-19-2013

The 3G version was designed as a hybrid. You could listen to the masked tracks on stereo speakers and the BWE wouldn't affect you, but if you used them on headphones it would.

Now, I have removed the BWE. It's not necessary, and just ended up confusing people and complicating an excellent product.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - AlphaScorpio - 10-21-2013

I'm really interested in seeing what kind of results you'll be getting jonathan, keep us posted!

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 10-30-2013

30th October Day 15

12 hours religiously 6 hours masked 6 hours Ultrasonic.
Speaker -- Harman Kardon soundsticks III

I still haven't found any big difference in my belief system. Rather I feel more down sometimes. I reduce it with FasterEFT. Ofcousrse, it's just two weeks so I cannot blame it. Moreover, I am super tired all the time and i'm not sleeping more than 5/6 hours. But from my ASC experience I ve come to know that after a month this tiredness goes away and things start to change so I just wait a bit.

Two important points ---
Improve your health - definitely working. I am going to gym more.
Procastination (which I personally want to reduce more than anything else ) - still not any big change

There are more points to cleanse out , lets c. Overall, I am satisfied moderately but I have to give more time.

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 11-08-2013

Day 24 8th November FRIDAY

LISTENING TIME 8-10 HOURS ULTRASOUND

My physical condition has improved immensely. I can lift and run a lot more.
In a relationship with a girl I think she is 9 out of 10. Most importantly she is very good person.
Always in happy mood.
Helping another neighbor to improve his personal situation which I am enjoying a lot.
Getting more respect from Boss.

THINGS ARE SHIFTING Wink

Procrastination issue is still there .. this is one of the biggest issues I want to eradicate for life .

Overall I am happy lets c .. sorry folks I am quite bz with the girl so cant come forum contionously LOL : D

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - jonathan4all - 11-18-2013

Day 34 18th November MONDAY

LISTENING TIME 8-10 HOURS ULTRASOUND
5/6 HOURS TRICKLING SYSTEM

My health condition is getting better constantly
I have less fear than anytime in my life
people are respecting me more and more and trying to help
me willingly
I am helping people willingly too
dating a girl (10 out of 10 : D)
My girl friend is constantly telling me "you are so manly" i love that compliments !!!

self confidence is back -- I am starting to feel same when I was listening ASC before.

Overall I am very happy. I am in a very high stage of my life. I live in a remote place alone but I am so happy I feel I don't need anyone at all. I am constantly learning. One thing I have noticed I have a very high attitude of gratitude nowadays. Following Brian tracy and Jim Rohn's lectures all the time.

FasterEFT has also been practiced simultaneously. Just saying.

SO happy !!!!!
Big Grin

RE: JONTHAN'S JOURNEY ON LIFE TUNE UP 3 5G - Edo - 11-18-2013

[Image: wow_bravo.gif]

Yeah, NICE!! The best part is? It's only 34 days!! Can't wait to see 5 month of usage.

SoS/HST works wonders, but wait, there is OE 2.0!!

hmmmm... But I don't know what Ramrods means.

Good Luck Jonthan!!

Edo