Subliminal Talk
What about AM5 do I need to fix in AM6? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What about AM5 do I need to fix in AM6? (/Thread-What-about-AM5-do-I-need-to-fix-in-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What about AM5 do I need to fix in AM6? - Shannon - 10-15-2013

Since it's looking like I am going to have to start over from scratch upgrading AM5 to AM6, I have to figure out what to change and what to add.

Last time I asked for a list of things you'd like to see me add. That list I still have. But this time, I'd like to know, not what you want me to add, but what you want me to fix about AM5.

I have heard a lot that you want OGSF added, and I agree. That's definitely going in there.

I have also heard a lot of you complaining about depression. That should be helped significantly by the inclusion of OGSF.

But instead of spending forever trying to figure out how to go about building this thing, I want to get it built. So I'm going to start over and adopt a minimalist approach this time: fix the things that need to be improved about AM5, add the least that is possible to make it what it needs to be, and then build it. Not looking to add a whole bunch of stuff this time, I want it to be AM still when I get done. Just better and more effective than AM5.

So... for those of you who have used and completed AM5... and ONLY those of you who have completed AM5... what needs to be adjusted from AM5 to AM6, and how?

RE: What about AM5 do I need to fix in AM6? - DGamer - 10-15-2013

I'm not sure exactly what caused the issue. However, after finishing AM5 and using a different sub, I relapsed a little bit. I became a little bitch over a new girl for a few days (too polite, too much asking, not enough telling) until my Alpha friend snapped me out of it. Might be a permanence thing or maybe needs a little bit more neediness killer.

RE: What about AM5 do I need to fix in AM6? - Tiesto - 10-15-2013

- When I first run AM 5.0, the second half of stage 6 went sour for me.

- Many of the goals did not get absorbed by my subconscious, due to resistance.

- I was looking forward to destruction of laziness or overcoming procrastination, but I'm not getting any effect from this.

- The manifestation of circle of friend was a bit weird as well, at first I thought I did manifested a group of friends who will support me, but in the end they backstab me and can't be trusted, so I'm not sure what's going on there as well.

- During my first run neediness and expectation towards women still exist within me, although it decreased a bit during stage 4 and 5, but the second half of stage 6 and onwards it just came back like it never gone away in the first place.

In my experiences every goals that AM 5.0 is trying to achieve is not achieved entirely by me, so if every existing goals can be enhanced with added OGSF, that would be pretty good without adding too much of other things that might dilute the entire set altogether

RE: What about AM5 do I need to fix in AM6? - FluffyBunny - 10-15-2013

my desire to approach beautiful woman. dropped quite a bit .

huge emotional swing when something in my life is not where i wanna be specially with girls

as well as what tiesto mention . still quite lazy to do things that needs to be done.
aka work on productive things. like school , creating sites, etc....

neediness increases when i see the girl is invested into me as well. i automatically invest into her when she does to me. thus increasing neediness. its weird. i have always been like this.

RE: What about AM5 do I need to fix in AM6? - SargeMaximus - 10-16-2013

I'll go on the points that are mentioned in the store and what I think needs to be changed based on my experience:

1. Have let go of any negative self image, attitudes, thoughts and beliefs about yourself.

- [This one just needs to be more powerful. It didn't really seem too noticeable for me, and this may be because of GSF.]

2. Have a powerful, positive sense of self respect, self esteem, self image and self worth.

- [When you say "powerful", I think, like, god-near-invincible. This one needs to be stepped up too. Not in an Ego way, of course, but it needs to be unshakable. I still have times where I second-guess myself simply because someone else is challenging my beliefs or decisions. It's not based on facts they present either, simply self doubt.

I think we need more self-confidence and self-assuredness coupled with self-validation and self-everything.

Basically, everything should come from ourselves so that we don't rely on others or situations for it. Value, acceptance, importance, security, connection, love, permission, worthiness, deserving, validation, basically all the main needs that human beings have should be internally fulfilled. I think there are 8. People like Tony Robbins have discovered them, and I'm going to ask my coach today what they are so that we can put that in this sub.

Basically, everything everyone does is to fulfill these 8 or so needs.]

3. Have unshakable self confidence.

- [Same as above, unshakable should indeed be unshakable. But not just in a "rock solid" way, but also in a progressive way. We should be confident and self-assured of where we are going (i.e. where we want to go) so that even if there are doubters (or "sh*t" tests) it won't matter because we continue on despite seeming set-backs.]

4. Be unaffected by rejection.

- [This one for me was interesting. I am unaffected by rejection, but I still fear rejection before it happens. Not sure what you could do here, maybe make it so that you expect things to go well, and if they don't, you accept it. Then again, who knows when things don't go well? Could simply be a sh*t test. I would ask some of the guys better with women about this one. Maybe Geodude or Ryan if he's still around.]

5. Treat women as people to enjoy the company of, without taking them too seriously, needing them, or being easily upset by them.

- [I didn't receive this one at all. I'm sure there are a lot of reasons, but yeah, something needs to be fixed about this. Again, ask an experienced member.]

6. Have released expectations towards women, which often lead to bad choices, actions, attitudes, thinking and responses.

- [Not sure what this one meant.]

7. Be self sufficient and self reliant mentally, emotionally and otherwise.

- [Emotionally, I'm still all over the place. Very unstable, so that aspect needs to be stepped up. as for the others, like I mentioned earlier, I believe it has to do with the 8 or so needs humans have.]

8. No longer be, or come across to others as “needy”.

- [Don't know about this one either. I assume, though, that neediness comes from a place of believing that another person, thing, or situation will fill a void you feel in yourself. Find a way to fill the void with those needs and find a way to fill whatever other voids people may have.]

9. Take good care of yourself, your hygeine and your appearance, not just because you want to be attractive to beautiful women, but because it makes you feel good about yourself.

- [This one just needs to be stepped-up. We don't want to be clean freaks thouigh, of course.]

10. Be able to effortlessly approach any woman you want – and the more attractive you find her, the easier it will be.

- [I actually completely shut down in this department and only approached women when they were already next to me (so, just started a conversation) and yet, I approached more women while on OGSF.]

11. Be selective about whom you spend your time with, and which women you give your time, interest and affections to.

- [I do have this one, but I also did not seek out new social interactions to give myself options. Basically, I'm around a bunch of needy low-lifes who aren't trying to go anywhere except my one cousin and my one brother. So, I naturally only hang around them.]

12. Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, which gets you respect, attention and obedience.

- [ Got this one, but like I said, if I get tested on it, I often second-guess myself and then falter from this.]

13. Exude an aura of sexiness that makes you much more attractive to the beautiful women you encounter. The more beautiful they are, the more attracted and interested they will be.

- [Ok, I do get looks ALL the time now. I also get lots of responses to online stuff, and in real life, women are noticeably interested in me. Having said that, once again, if they test me, BOOM, I fail the test and it doesn't matter how sexy I feel or know I am.

I'm not asking for the whole SM script here, but it would be nice to be able to make some progress with this in AM. Again, I'm not experienced so I don't know how that would be, all I can do is point out what's happening for me, and what I'd like to happen.

Basically I'd like to be able to start dating women and learn from it without being traumatized by the event.

When I'm at work, I can clearly learn from the experiences and remain (for the most part) unaffected by sh*t that goes wrong. I wonder why I can't be the same way with women? I'd definitely like to have that.]

14. Have a Zen attitude, which keeps you calm when other guys would lose control, thus demonstrating your self control and mastery of the situation – an Alpha/dominant male trait.

- [Got that, but I'd like that in the area of women as well. Again, a PROGRESSIVE Zen, though. I feel too much like I'm taking a rest now that I feel better. It's like all the pressure is off, so now I just want to sit on the couch and stare off into space. I've got no motivation to do anything, and enjoy feeling calm and at peace too much to risk disturbing it, you know?]

15. Display graceful, confident body language, which broadcasts your power and dominance to all, but especially females (for whom body language is a very important way of communicating, and thus determining the men they are interested in).

- [Got this one completely, except when I get rattled, which isn't often, but I suspect OGSF in that area.]

16. Display the attitude, thinking, actions and speech patterns of an Alpha/Dominant Male.

- [Still have not a clue what this means, so I cannot comment.]

17. No longer seek approval from others, nor be concerned with what they think of you or what you do or say.

- [I still have this one, can probably be cured by the 8 or so needs being met as well as the 5G,OGSF stuff.]

18. Be your own man, who does what he wants, when he wants, how he wants, where he wants.

- [ Got this one, but I still second-guess it because I feel that doing what I want and being what I want won't get me what I want (either girls, respect, or what-have-you)]

19. Be in control when dealing with women, and especially beautiful women or women you are interested in.

- [Yes, but the instant I want to try and make something happen, I have to fly by the seat of my pants. I'm learning so I don't think it's a loss of control so much as it's me controlling the interaction the wrong way. It's like I can trust myself and exert my influence in every area except with women because I feel there is something to learn or do. Naturally, I've had times where very beautiful women responded well to me just being me, but I have no idea nor any desire to make anything happen when I am like that. To me, living my life is completely separate from seducing women, if that makes sense.

If the two are the same, then perhaps I need to let go of some beliefs or have new ones.

I've been told that you have to "play" when interacting with women, but when I try to do this, it goes bad. So maybe I don't and I'm just being in-congruent? Again, I'm not an expert, so I don't know.]

20. Be entirely unconcerned about “getting the girl” or achieving sexual interaction, which will make the ladies perceive you as higher status, higher value, and more worthy of both.

- [Yes, totally. To a fault, actually. I now take no action with women whatsoever, except online, where I am simply messaging girls to get better at creating polarity and attraction dynamics. So, they're basically my guinea pigs.

Because I'm unconcerned about getting the girl, I do not go for the girl. How do you go for the girl without caring if she's responsive or not? What's the sweet spot where you do all you can without being desperate, and be unconcerned enough without giving up on chances you may have had?

To be honest, I'd rather have success with women than looks from them, you know? There's a balance, I'm sure, but taking action needs to be a part of this. An alpha male doesn't just show up and make everyone's head turn, he can also engage and interact with them. We want to be Mount Olympus, yes, but we want to bring our divine selves to the people, if that makes sense.]

21. Be easily able and willing to walk away from people and situations you don”t like, and TELL HER NO – whether it”s to her asking for sex or anything else.

- [Yes, I can do this, but I can't do the opposite, which is be easily able and willing to INITIATE conversations with people.]

22. Be in complete control of yourself and your environment, and YOU will be the one who controls when, how, and with whom you have sex.

- [Got this, except in the sex department.]

23. Develop and display a fantastic sense of humor, which will make you socially popular and attractive to others, especially beautiful women.

- [Meh, it's getting there.]

24. Be entirely comfortable in social situations of any type, whether they are familiar to you or not.

- [Yes, but comfort is not the issue for me so much as involvement and being comfortable being a part of it. I mean, I can chat with people and not freak out, but it's still something I have no great desire to get good at. If I could go through life without having to talk to anyone ever, I'd be fine. Comfortable too. Tongue

So again, I'm comfortable, but rest on that comfort too much. It's like I'm tired of dealing with stress, so now that I have the zen and the comfort, I'd rather take a breather than keep going.]

25. And do it all while being polite and graceful!

- [Yep, polite and graceful I got, though I wonder sometimes if the politeness is too polite.]

Anyhow, that's it for now. Again, I'll ask my coach about those needs. I believe it to be VERY important to being a self-sufficient individual.

Thanks for the opportunity to help with this sub.

RE: What about AM5 do I need to fix in AM6? - smoothsam - 10-16-2013

(10-16-2013, 03:51 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I'll go on the points that are mentioned in the store and what I think needs to be changed based on my experience:

1. Have let go of any negative self image, attitudes, thoughts and beliefs about yourself.

- [This one just needs to be more powerful. It didn't really seem too noticeable for me, and this may be because of GSF.]

2. Have a powerful, positive sense of self respect, self esteem, self image and self worth.

- [When you say "powerful", I think, like, god-near-invincible. This one needs to be stepped up too. Not in an Ego way, of course, but it needs to be unshakable. I still have times where I second-guess myself simply because someone else is challenging my beliefs or decisions. It's not based on facts they present either, simply self doubt.

I think we need more self-confidence and self-assuredness coupled with self-validation and self-everything.

Basically, everything should come from ourselves so that we don't rely on others or situations for it. Value, acceptance, importance, security, connection, love, permission, worthiness, deserving, validation, basically all the main needs that human beings have should be internally fulfilled. I think there are 8. People like Tony Robbins have discovered them, and I'm going to ask my coach today what they are so that we can put that in this sub.

Basically, everything everyone does is to fulfill these 8 or so needs.]

3. Have unshakable self confidence.

- [Same as above, unshakable should indeed be unshakable. But not just in a "rock solid" way, but also in a progressive way. We should be confident and self-assured of where we are going (i.e. where we want to go) so that even if there are doubters (or "sh*t" tests) it won't matter because we continue on despite seeming set-backs.]

4. Be unaffected by rejection.

- [This one for me was interesting. I am unaffected by rejection, but I still fear rejection before it happens. Not sure what you could do here, maybe make it so that you expect things to go well, and if they don't, you accept it. Then again, who knows when things don't go well? Could simply be a sh*t test. I would ask some of the guys better with women about this one. Maybe Geodude or Ryan if he's still around.]

5. Treat women as people to enjoy the company of, without taking them too seriously, needing them, or being easily upset by them.

- [I didn't receive this one at all. I'm sure there are a lot of reasons, but yeah, something needs to be fixed about this. Again, ask an experienced member.]

6. Have released expectations towards women, which often lead to bad choices, actions, attitudes, thinking and responses.

- [Not sure what this one meant.]

7. Be self sufficient and self reliant mentally, emotionally and otherwise.

- [Emotionally, I'm still all over the place. Very unstable, so that aspect needs to be stepped up. as for the others, like I mentioned earlier, I believe it has to do with the 8 or so needs humans have.]

8. No longer be, or come across to others as “needy”.

- [Don't know about this one either. I assume, though, that neediness comes from a place of believing that another person, thing, or situation will fill a void you feel in yourself. Find a way to fill the void with those needs and find a way to fill whatever other voids people may have.]

9. Take good care of yourself, your hygeine and your appearance, not just because you want to be attractive to beautiful women, but because it makes you feel good about yourself.

- [This one just needs to be stepped-up. We don't want to be clean freaks thouigh, of course.]

10. Be able to effortlessly approach any woman you want – and the more attractive you find her, the easier it will be.

- [I actually completely shut down in this department and only approached women when they were already next to me (so, just started a conversation) and yet, I approached more women while on OGSF.]

11. Be selective about whom you spend your time with, and which women you give your time, interest and affections to.

- [I do have this one, but I also did not seek out new social interactions to give myself options. Basically, I'm around a bunch of needy low-lifes who aren't trying to go anywhere except my one cousin and my one brother. So, I naturally only hang around them.]

12. Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, which gets you respect, attention and obedience.

- [ Got this one, but like I said, if I get tested on it, I often second-guess myself and then falter from this.]

13. Exude an aura of sexiness that makes you much more attractive to the beautiful women you encounter. The more beautiful they are, the more attracted and interested they will be.

- [Ok, I do get looks ALL the time now. I also get lots of responses to online stuff, and in real life, women are noticeably interested in me. Having said that, once again, if they test me, BOOM, I fail the test and it doesn't matter how sexy I feel or know I am.

I'm not asking for the whole SM script here, but it would be nice to be able to make some progress with this in AM. Again, I'm not experienced so I don't know how that would be, all I can do is point out what's happening for me, and what I'd like to happen.

Basically I'd like to be able to start dating women and learn from it without being traumatized by the event.

When I'm at work, I can clearly learn from the experiences and remain (for the most part) unaffected by sh*t that goes wrong. I wonder why I can't be the same way with women? I'd definitely like to have that.]

14. Have a Zen attitude, which keeps you calm when other guys would lose control, thus demonstrating your self control and mastery of the situation – an Alpha/dominant male trait.

- [Got that, but I'd like that in the area of women as well. Again, a PROGRESSIVE Zen, though. I feel too much like I'm taking a rest now that I feel better. It's like all the pressure is off, so now I just want to sit on the couch and stare off into space. I've got no motivation to do anything, and enjoy feeling calm and at peace too much to risk disturbing it, you know?]

15. Display graceful, confident body language, which broadcasts your power and dominance to all, but especially females (for whom body language is a very important way of communicating, and thus determining the men they are interested in).

- [Got this one completely, except when I get rattled, which isn't often, but I suspect OGSF in that area.]

16. Display the attitude, thinking, actions and speech patterns of an Alpha/Dominant Male.

- [Still have not a clue what this means, so I cannot comment.]

17. No longer seek approval from others, nor be concerned with what they think of you or what you do or say.

- [I still have this one, can probably be cured by the 8 or so needs being met as well as the 5G,OGSF stuff.]

18. Be your own man, who does what he wants, when he wants, how he wants, where he wants.

- [ Got this one, but I still second-guess it because I feel that doing what I want and being what I want won't get me what I want (either girls, respect, or what-have-you)]

19. Be in control when dealing with women, and especially beautiful women or women you are interested in.

- [Yes, but the instant I want to try and make something happen, I have to fly by the seat of my pants. I'm learning so I don't think it's a loss of control so much as it's me controlling the interaction the wrong way. It's like I can trust myself and exert my influence in every area except with women because I feel there is something to learn or do. Naturally, I've had times where very beautiful women responded well to me just being me, but I have no idea nor any desire to make anything happen when I am like that. To me, living my life is completely separate from seducing women, if that makes sense.

If the two are the same, then perhaps I need to let go of some beliefs or have new ones.

I've been told that you have to "play" when interacting with women, but when I try to do this, it goes bad. So maybe I don't and I'm just being in-congruent? Again, I'm not an expert, so I don't know.]

20. Be entirely unconcerned about “getting the girl” or achieving sexual interaction, which will make the ladies perceive you as higher status, higher value, and more worthy of both.

- [Yes, totally. To a fault, actually. I now take no action with women whatsoever, except online, where I am simply messaging girls to get better at creating polarity and attraction dynamics. So, they're basically my guinea pigs.

Because I'm unconcerned about getting the girl, I do not go for the girl. How do you go for the girl without caring if she's responsive or not? What's the sweet spot where you do all you can without being desperate, and be unconcerned enough without giving up on chances you may have had?

To be honest, I'd rather have success with women than looks from them, you know? There's a balance, I'm sure, but taking action needs to be a part of this. An alpha male doesn't just show up and make everyone's head turn, he can also engage and interact with them. We want to be Mount Olympus, yes, but we want to bring our divine selves to the people, if that makes sense.]

21. Be easily able and willing to walk away from people and situations you don”t like, and TELL HER NO – whether it”s to her asking for sex or anything else.

- [Yes, I can do this, but I can't do the opposite, which is be easily able and willing to INITIATE conversations with people.]

22. Be in complete control of yourself and your environment, and YOU will be the one who controls when, how, and with whom you have sex.

- [Got this, except in the sex department.]

23. Develop and display a fantastic sense of humor, which will make you socially popular and attractive to others, especially beautiful women.

- [Meh, it's getting there.]

24. Be entirely comfortable in social situations of any type, whether they are familiar to you or not.

- [Yes, but comfort is not the issue for me so much as involvement and being comfortable being a part of it. I mean, I can chat with people and not freak out, but it's still something I have no great desire to get good at. If I could go through life without having to talk to anyone ever, I'd be fine. Comfortable too. Tongue

So again, I'm comfortable, but rest on that comfort too much. It's like I'm tired of dealing with stress, so now that I have the zen and the comfort, I'd rather take a breather than keep going.]

25. And do it all while being polite and graceful!

- [Yep, polite and graceful I got, though I wonder sometimes if the politeness is too polite.]

Anyhow, that's it for now. Again, I'll ask my coach about those needs. I believe it to be VERY important to being a self-sufficient individual.

Thanks for the opportunity to help with this sub.

Hey Sarge,
Self Acceptance, Self Approval, Self Control, Self Discipline, Self Love, Self Forgiveness, Forgiving others, Gratitude, Self Esteem, Positive Body Image, Body Language, Life Purpose, Step outside comfort zone on a continual basis, learning from mistakes, Self Confidence, Leading interactions, Become social. Each time I step outside my comfort zone, I live, learn, love, and grow. Seek the challenge seems like the major piece that can amplify all areas. The 6 needs boil down to Seek the challenge (step outside your comfort zone).

(10-16-2013, 09:21 AM)smoothsam Wrote: Hey Sarge,
Self Acceptance, Self Approval, Self Control, Self Discipline, Self Love, Self Forgiveness, Forgiving others, Gratitude, Self Esteem, Positive Body Image, Body Language, Life Purpose, Step outside comfort zone on a continual basis, learning from mistakes, Self Confidence, Leading interactions, Become social. Each time I step outside my comfort zone, I live, learn, love, and grow. Seek the challenge seems like the major piece that can amplify all areas. The 6 needs boil down to Seek the challenge (step outside your comfort zone).

I totally agree that seek the challenge should be included. Now that I think of it, most of the time I was waiting for Am to "kick in", rather than just doing things myself.

But to feel important is not necessarily satisfied with seeking a challenge.

Also, fear of failure and fear success should both be addressed.

Basically, from what I understand, fear is the belief that if X happens then you won't be able to handle it.

So for me, I believe my fears with getting good with women are that I simultaneously believe that I won't be able to handle rejection, while also believing that I won't be able to handle a successful relationship.

However, my fear of success and failure goes far beyond the realm of women. My fear of success far outweighs my fear of failure because I find myself being comforted in my failures, and almost prefer them, while I also fear being noticed by others for either my success or my failure.

So we should add something that addresses that as well.

Overall, I think we want to be stable, self-sufficient, while also driven to go after what we want without caring what others think, while being calm and "zen" enough to simply learn from our own experiences without putting too much emphasis on our results.

Self-trust is a big one too. But yeah, more brainstorming is needed for sure. I can't think of everything right now, I just got back from work.

RE: What about AM5 do I need to fix in AM6? - soulfly1 - 10-16-2013

(10-15-2013, 06:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: But instead of spending forever trying to figure out how to go about building this thing, I want to get it built. So I'm going to start over and adopt a minimalist approach this time: fix the things that need to be improved about AM5, add the least that is possible to make it what it needs to be, and then build it. Not looking to add a whole bunch of stuff this time, I want it to be AM still when I get done. Just better and more effective than AM5.

Are you sure thats the way you want to go about it Shannon? A minimalist approach?

Remember you said this is the last version you want to build. I think everyone here wouldn't mind waiting a few weeks longer to get the most maximized optimal version possible, instead of a rush job minimalist approach. Hell I'd even wait a few months extra if it means the final product will be more complete and better.

I know some setbacks in the development process are annoying and frustrating, but hang in there. being a programmer myself I've kicked myself in the face thousands of times because of my perfectionalist attitude, up until screaming in frustration that "I just want this thing to fuckin' work, f*** the extras, just make it work!". Eventually, as soon as I do get it working..the perfectionist in me comes out again and makes me go for the maximum possible anyways.

Perfection > Minimalist everyday

In the end, you will thank yourself for having taken the extra time and effort to make the best possible complete version, instead of a minimalist version..

RE: What about AM5 do I need to fix in AM6? - Jakeb203 - 10-16-2013

1. End jealousy issues.

Sometimes I still get a bit jealous over my successful friends, although that has dropped a lot. Hopefully AM6 can destroy this issue completely. Being yourself and become completely secure. Understand that nobody is better than you. Don't give a f**k attitude etc.

2. Procrastination / Motivation boost

3. Destroy neediness / approach anxiety.

4. Enjoy going out by oneself

Thanks.

- Jake
AM6.0 should amplify the effect even more. Sometimes I still get quite a bit lazy. Really wish to be productive all the time.

(10-16-2013, 04:06 PM)soulfly1 Wrote: Are you sure thats the way you want to go about it Shannon? A minimalist approach?

Remember you said this is the last version you want to build. I think everyone here wouldn't mind waiting a few weeks longer to get the most maximized optimal version possible, instead of a rush job minimalist approach. Hell I'd even wait a few months extra if it means the final product will be more complete and better.

I know some setbacks in the development process are annoying and frustrating, but hang in there. being a programmer myself I've kicked myself in the face thousands of times because of my perfectionalist attitude, up until screaming in frustration that "I just want this thing to fuckin' work, f*** the extras, just make it work!". Eventually, as soon as I do get it working..the perfectionist in me comes out again and makes me go for the maximum possible anyways.

Perfection > Minimalist everyday

In the end, you will thank yourself for having taken the extra time and effort to make the best possible complete version, instead of a minimalist version..

I agree with this FULLY.

I myself am frustrated as all hell right now and just want to be done with my women issues, however, I'm taking the time and advice of my coach to make sure I learn what I need to.

There's no use getting frustrated and letting that frustration kill your own chances at greatness.

Speaking of which, we talked about being present today.

I had no idea that one could (and SHOULD) pay attention to what a woman is saying and respond to the things she brings up. I always thought this was following her lead, but so long as you stay at your own state/energy level and not let her effect you emotionally, you SHOULD be present with what she is saying and doing.

We should put something like that in the sub too. Make it so that we are hyper observant and make witty/cocky/funny/detached comments about what is going on or what a woman is saying or doing. Like I said, I had no idea, and I wonder how many other people had no idea as well.

(10-16-2013, 05:26 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: 1. End jealousy issues.

Sometimes I still get a bit jealous over my successful friends, although that has dropped a lot. Hopefully AM6 can destroy this issue completely. Being yourself and become completely secure. Understand that nobody is better than you. Don't give a f**k attitude etc.

2. Procrastination / Motivation boost

3. Destroy neediness / approach anxiety.

4. Enjoy going out by oneself

Thanks.

- Jake
AM6.0 should amplify the effect even more. Sometimes I still get quite a bit lazy. Really wish to be productive all the time.

I also second the motion to make us more productive. AM seemed to make me apathetic to a deadly fault, as I just preferred to rest on my laurels.

Having said that, the productiveness should be towards things we want to accomplish, not just a general need to be productive, because that, imho, is just as useless as not being productive at all.

As for neediness, another thing I learned today was that I communicate neediness, even when I am not needy at all. There were several times online where I told my coach I was not needy in the slightest, but he assured me I was coming across that way. I wonder if it has to do with me trying to get other people to understand me or just investing too much into the interaction. Either way, there is proof that one can still come across as needy even when they aren't, so that should be dealt with as well.

RE: What about AM5 do I need to fix in AM6? - Shannon - 10-16-2013

Gentlemen,

Most of what you are saying here is being said, I believe, based on either a misunderstanding of how the program is designed to work, the need for the inclusion of OGSF or the need simply to run it again. The program is designed, for instance, to pull you away from focusing outside yourself (on females or sex, for instance) to work on becoming who you are trying to become. You cannot become what you need to become by looking at boobs. You need to stop chasing tail for a while and look within, work on yourself, and focus on that.

The aim of going minimalist isn't because I'm tired of working on it, but because I tried the maximalist approach and the results - both tries - were a program that didn't work. It only makes sense that if two efforts at including all I can failed, and those were the only two times I ever tried to do that, then the correct approach is to include the most meat and the least fat, so to speak.

The program is, and must remain, focused on producing an alpha male. Not doing everything in the world. Believe me, if including everything was going to work, I'd have had the program released for months now. I spent 4 months trying to figure out how to make the maximalist approach work. It doesn't, and it won't because it can't. The result is a confused program that nobody would be satisfied with.

In the end, whatever I produce must satisfy the user toward achieving the end goal. I expect this version to be leaps and bounds better and faster, but there will still be times and people who need more than one run through. There's only so fast I can get people to grow, before they ab-react and have negative results. Pushing someone too far too fast is not going to help.

So just remember that OGSF is going to take care of a lot of these issues mentioned. There is going to be more focus on self healing (among other things), and I'm going to make the program many times more powerful. But in the end, you determine how fast you are capable of growing, and whether or not it takes more than one run. I can encourage faster growth but I cannot force it, and neither can you. There will never be a miracle pill or sub that allows you to run once and achieve everything. That's why I take the time to create the refresher and figure out how to get the most from these programs.

Keep the feedback coming, though. I have found several points useful so far.

Well I trust you, of course, Shannon, and I know that you will use or not use our suggestions at your discretion. My recommendations about women are simply because women are included in the AM 5 effects in that they notice you and you can approach them.

To me, a sub that let's you move forward in all areas upon which it improves is the most desirable.

So, if you don't want it to focus on women, I'd even say just remove the female aspect altogether, although it may not be that simple, since a well-rounded man WILL be attractive regardless. But I just hate sitting on the laurels, especially if I have to do another run-through, as the "Alphaness" is first-and-foremost what I want, but it means yet another 6 months before I can make headway with women in a manner of speaking.

Anyhow, I'm sure you know what you're doing, I'll add more suggestions as I come up with them.

RE: What about AM5 do I need to fix in AM6? - Shannon - 10-16-2013

Perhaps it's not obvious that a large part of what makes the program cause your responses from women to be different has nothing to do with the program focusing on women. It is the changes you are making within yourself. Women are usually looking for a strong, self capable man who can take care of himself and who has the experience to be confident and in control of himself and his life.

Becoming Alpha puts you in that state. It isn't necessary to try to interest women when you simply are what they want.

AM is also intended as a base line, a foundation. It can't do everything in one program, or the results become muddled. That's why we have Woman Magnet and Sex Magnet.

Part of what makes an Alpha male attractive to women is that he's not necessarily interested in them, because he has enough options that he doesn't need to worry about it. Focusing internally until you have achieved your self mastery is going to necessarily take time away from focus on women, and after you have achieved self mastery to a sufficient degree, you will have a situation where you have your pick of multiple females, or even multiple females to enjoy at once if that is your pleasure.

Who looks within, finds the truth. Who looks outside themselves, finds what others think and desire instead. That one is not being true to themselves.

RE: What about AM5 do I need to fix in AM6? - smoothsam - 10-16-2013

(10-16-2013, 07:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: Perhaps it's not obvious that a large part of what makes the program cause your responses from women to be different has nothing to do with the program focusing on women. It is the changes you are making within yourself. Women are usually looking for a strong, self capable man who can take care of himself and who has the experience to be confident and in control of himself and his life.

Becoming Alpha puts you in that state. It isn't necessary to try to interest women when you simply are what they want.

AM is also intended as a base line, a foundation. It can't do everything in one program, or the results become muddled. That's why we have Woman Magnet and Sex Magnet.

Part of what makes an Alpha male attractive to women is that he's not necessarily interested in them, because he has enough options that he doesn't need to worry about it. Focusing internally until you have achieved your self mastery is going to necessarily take time away from focus on women, and after you have achieved self mastery to a sufficient degree, you will have a situation where you have your pick of multiple females, or even multiple females to enjoy at once if that is your pleasure.

Who looks within, finds the truth. Who looks outside themselves, finds what others think and desire instead. That one is not being true to themselves.

I totally agree. AM is the foundation. Mastery from the inside out. Keep up the awesome endeavors. I've learned many things from you. I appreciate it.