Subliminal Talk
The Alpha Train - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Alpha Train (/Thread-The-Alpha-Train)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Alpha Train - Spiral - 03-30-2011

Hey K-Train. You need to put yourself first. If you like this girl take some necessary steps to put both of you in the position to get things goin. If you really feel like you can be the better man for her then take her from the other guy. You can't worry about what the others think. It does take some balls to do it but open your heart and listen for the intuition.. if it tells you to go for it just go for it.

Also I had a buddy of mine that was crushing hard on this one chick. I was crushin hard on her too but I hung back because of my past needy behavior... i was trying some different ways of displaying my attraction towards women (this was almost 2 years ago) but anyways my buddy was working his game on her and they were always flirting and having very playful banter (online and real life) and all that and one night we were all partying anf this chick told my friend she loved him. I don't know exactly what my friend did but he got in his head and was like 'what does this mean??" cuz he never kissed her or held her hand or anything. My buddy is an interesting fellow too. He's got game, he's just dangerously immature. I think the next weekend he approached her with this whole needy mindset and did his usual thing were he gets comfortable with the women and gets them laughing and tries to kiss her and all this and she didn't want to. So if you approach something like this... do it with caution and without any expectations (like we've all learned).

Man.. I would love another shot at that girl.. she was my perfect woman.. If I could go back in time for any girl in my life it would be her.

RE: The Alpha Train - Patti - 03-30-2011

(03-30-2011, 05:32 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Hey K-Train. You need to put yourself first. If you like this girl take some necessary steps to put both of you in the position to get things goin. If you really feel like you can be the better man for her then take her from the other guy. You can't worry about what the others think. It does take some balls to do it but open your heart and listen for the intuition.. if it tells you to go for it just go for it.

Also I had a buddy of mine that was crushing hard on this one chick. I was crushin hard on her too but I hung back because of my past needy behavior... i was trying some different ways of displaying my attraction towards women (this was almost 2 years ago) but anyways my buddy was working his game on her and they were always flirting and having very playful banter (online and real life) and all that and one night we were all partying anf this chick told my friend she loved him. I don't know exactly what my friend did but he got in his head and was like 'what does this mean??" cuz he never kissed her or held her hand or anything. My buddy is an interesting fellow too. He's got game, he's just dangerously immature. I think the next weekend he approached her with this whole needy mindset and did his usual thing were he gets comfortable with the women and gets them laughing and tries to kiss her and all this and she didn't want to. So if you approach something like this... do it with caution and without any expectations (like we've all learned).

Man.. I would love another shot at that girl.. she was my perfect woman.. If I could go back in time for any girl in my life it would be her.

Sometimes when girls say they love someone, it's not a romantic type of love. It's more they feel comfortable with them, they can be themselves with them and they feel safe. When he tried to kiss her, maybe she then felt unsafe? I'm wonder how their friendship went after that.

Also, why do you have to go back in time? Is she taken now? If not, look her up and don't play any games, just tell her you'd like to hang out and see if she's up for it.

RE: The Alpha Train - Spiral - 03-30-2011

It's a good idea Patti. I think she's still in Savannah. I'll have to check in with her.

RE: The Alpha Train - Patti - 03-30-2011

(03-30-2011, 08:44 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: It's a good idea Patti. I think she's still in Savannah. I'll have to check in with her.

Good for you! and why not?

RE: The Alpha Train - Shannon - 03-31-2011

(03-30-2011, 03:50 AM)K-Train Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 04:29 AM)Shannon Wrote: Ultra Motivation sounds better and better.... hint hint. Wink

LMAO!!! Nice of you to drop by Shannon. I've been eyeing Ultra Motivation, I think it might be a good pick...Tongue

Also, just a quick little report. The female attention thing is definitely becoming apparent. I had a female friend of mine (she has a BF) tell me "I love you K-Train". Normally, I'd assume it was a joke, but the way she's been aggressively showing interest has given me cause for concern. I hate to be that "guy" who ruins relationships so I've been trying to keep our banter playful.

Oh and Shannon, I'm thinking about taking a 4 day break from ALL subliminals except the Alpha Set to clear my head a little before starting Ultra Motivation. Would this be beneficial or could I just jump right into it? ("it" meaning Ultra Motivation)

In my humble opinion... and because I'm the one who created it, my opinion on this matter isn't that humble, really... you shouldn't be using more than one other subliminal with the alpha set, period. Your statement above implies that you are.

I think you will find that alpha works best by itself, and that one other sub has a serious, but survivable impact on it. I suggest you try spending a period of five to seven days using the alpha sub alone before you start motivation.

That's my $1.02. Smile

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 03-31-2011

(03-31-2011, 01:32 AM)Shannon Wrote: In my humble opinion... and because I'm the one who created it, my opinion on this matter isn't that humble, really... you shouldn't be using more than one other subliminal with the alpha set, period. Your statement above implies that you are.

I think you will find that alpha works best by itself, and that one other sub has a serious, but survivable impact on it. I suggest you try spending a period of five to seven days using the alpha sub alone before you start motivation.

That's my $1.02. Smile

Roger that boss man, I've ceased all other subliminals with exception to the Alpha Set, and will continue to use it solo for the next 7 days as instructed. After that I'll decide whether I want to rock just the Alpha Set or add in Ultra Motivation.

Quote:Hey K-Train. You need to put yourself first. If you like this girl take some necessary steps to put both of you in the position to get things goin. If you really feel like you can be the better man for her then take her from the other guy. You can't worry about what the others think. It does take some balls to do it but open your heart and listen for the intuition.. if it tells you to go for it just go for it.

LOL, you're buddy DOES remind me of myself from 2 years back! Yeah, one thing I've been hoping is that the Alpha Set make me more mature and in some areas it has but if anything it's only loosened my inhibitions and made more funny/charismatic. Neediness, has also been severly reduced, to the point of me being almost completely nonchalant.

But to be honest Spiral, the last time I got into a relationship with a girl who had a BF, it didn't end well. You could say that I'm still recovering slightly from the relationship however I'm 3x times more secure than I used to be so it's not a thorn in my side like it used to be. Point being, I try to avoid taking girls already in relationships to avoid the tedious cycle that tends to always leave me drained emotionally and physically.

Disclamer: I reserve all rights to bend/break the above rules if I, or the consenting parties, are drunk/extremely turned on beyond imagination while alone in a room.

RE: The Alpha Train - mat422 - 04-01-2011

I'm not really experienced in the relationship department, but if a girl already had a boyfriend and left him for me I wouldn't consider her very trustworthy. Then again it's all relative, like if the boyfriend was a jerk. Messing with taken women is more of a headache than it's worth anyway. Plenty of other fish in the sea.

RE: The Alpha Train - Shannon - 04-01-2011

(04-01-2011, 07:47 AM)mat422 Wrote: I'm not really experienced in the relationship department, but if a girl already had a boyfriend and left him for me I wouldn't consider her very trustworthy. Then again it's all relative, like if the boyfriend was a jerk. Messing with taken women is more of a headache than it's worth anyway. Plenty of other fish in the sea.

I have to agree. That's why I "don't touch taken".

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 04-07-2011

Well it's been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time coming but I'm finally nearing the end of my Alpha Male journey. I am on Day 2 of Stage 6 and looking back I've certaintly learned that 40 days per stage is WAAAAY too much lol. However, the extra time has certaintly helped, and I've come so far compared to how I was less than one year ago around this time.

Stage 5 was the most uptempo, fun stage of the Alpha Set. I became extremely talkative and social. My whole attitude towards women in general improved and I now simply treat them as just friends or simply regular people. Of course, my nonchalant ways also left me empty of any motivation. It sucked ballz, however Ultra Motivation is helping beautifully, I just need to play it more Tongue. I used my "prepping" method to help get me geared up for Ultra Motivation and it greatly sped up the effects, I was seeing the effects within the first day or so. Since then I've been doing what I can to stay focused on school however procrastination is still a problem thought it's improving.

So far, I've been feeling slightly insecure about my height (it comes and goes) due to me being only about 5'6/5'7. Plus, I'm curious about my "game". If someone asked me to define my "game" I couldn't. I actually feel like my game is far too childish sometimes. And since I've been promoted to a high position within my school organization, I've been thinking I need to mature more, and be a better example.

And of course I'm conflicted on the question of whether or not I want a girlfriend or not. This is MUCH different than my situation years ago where I wanted a GF but had a hard time finding one. This time, I KNOW I can, it's just whether or not I want to. Plus, I'm really picky when it comes to women, and this was before the Alpha Set. Now it's gotten to the point where I'm starting to think the only way to find the best girl is to manifest one into my life. But with SM coming soon, I'll probably just live up to my reputation as a Scorpio and go sex crazy with multiple partners although one perfect partner, with perfect sex, would be much appreciated as well. Big Grin

RE: The Alpha Train - WildFlower - 04-07-2011

(04-07-2011, 01:19 PM)K-Train Wrote: Well it's been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time coming but I'm finally nearing the end of my Alpha Male journey. I am on Day 2 of Stage 6 and looking back I've certaintly learned that 40 days per stage is WAAAAY too much lol. However, the extra time has certaintly helped, and I've come so far compared to how I was less than one year ago around this time.

Stage 5 was the most uptempo, fun stage of the Alpha Set. I became extremely talkative and social. My whole attitude towards women in general improved and I now simply treat them as just friends or simply regular people. Of course, my nonchalant ways also left me empty of any motivation. It sucked ballz, however Ultra Motivation is helping beautifully, I just need to play it more Tongue. I used my "prepping" method to help get me geared up for Ultra Motivation and it greatly sped up the effects, I was seeing the effects within the first day or so. Since then I've been doing what I can to stay focused on school however procrastination is still a problem thought it's improving.

So far, I've been feeling slightly insecure about my height (it comes and goes) due to me being only about 5'6/5'7. Plus, I'm curious about my "game". If someone asked me to define my "game" I couldn't. I actually feel like my game is far too childish sometimes. And since I've been promoted to a high position within my school organization, I've been thinking I need to mature more, and be a better example.

And of course I'm conflicted on the question of whether or not I want a girlfriend or not. This is MUCH different than my situation years ago where I wanted a GF but had a hard time finding one. This time, I KNOW I can, it's just whether or not I want to. Plus, I'm really picky when it comes to women, and this was before the Alpha Set. Now it's gotten to the point where I'm starting to think the only way to find the best girl is to manifest one into my life. But with SM coming soon, I'll probably just live up to my reputation as a Scorpio and go sex crazy with multiple partners although one perfect partner, with perfect sex, would be much appreciated as well. Big Grin

yay Big Grin This is great to read K. You've become the man you want be, I can see that. I really look forward to seeing where sex magnet takes you.

RE: The Alpha Train - Cortez - 04-07-2011

(04-01-2011, 08:27 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-01-2011, 07:47 AM)mat422 Wrote: I'm not really experienced in the relationship department, but if a girl already had a boyfriend and left him for me I wouldn't consider her very trustworthy. Then again it's all relative, like if the boyfriend was a jerk. Messing with taken women is more of a headache than it's worth anyway. Plenty of other fish in the sea.

I have to agree. That's why I "don't touch taken".

I agree completely. Unless of course you're no giving any room to be trusted to begin with and it's just a lusty fling. Those can be fun.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 04-07-2011

(04-07-2011, 02:18 PM)WildFlower Wrote: yay Big Grin This is great to read K. You've become the man you want be, I can see that. I really look forward to seeing where sex magnet takes you.

Thanks Wildflower. It's taken some time, but I feel as if I'm on my way to becoming a true Silver Eagle (the more evolved form of a Scorpio). I'm eager to see what Sex Magnet brings however if I'm not finacially able to buy it I still have BIABW Sexually on standby ready to go.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 04-08-2011

Stage 6 has made me more assertive so far. A fellow club member has been acting rude lately and rather than simply let it go today I didn't hesistate to shout back at him though he soon calmed him demeanor down and started acting polite later. If I do go back over a stage it will be Stage 2 simply because while using BIABW 6.0 during stage 2 it prevented the jerk syndrome which I realize now was actually necessary for me. I'm actually feeling exihilirated by this spark in assertiveness and I hope it continues. Still some feelings of social awkwardness but now I'm moving towards just doing my own thing and being laid back.

Ultra Motivation has certaintly been helping me stay on track with school. I just recieved good marks on my recent Chemistry test so it's now possible for me to get a B in the class and maintain my GPA. This summer will be a summer of hard choices as I have to choose between SM and one of the grade subliminals. But since SM has ultra success programing in it I might be covered in the school department.

RE: The Alpha Train - Shannon - 04-09-2011

(04-08-2011, 05:18 PM)K-Train Wrote: Stage 6 has made me more assertive so far. A fellow club member has been acting rude lately and rather than simply let it go today I didn't hesistate to shout back at him though he soon calmed him demeanor down and started acting polite later. If I do go back over a stage it will be Stage 2 simply because while using BIABW 6.0 during stage 2 it prevented the jerk syndrome which I realize now was actually necessary for me. I'm actually feeling exihilirated by this spark in assertiveness and I hope it continues. Still some feelings of social awkwardness but now I'm moving towards just doing my own thing and being laid back.

Ultra Motivation has certaintly been helping me stay on track with school. I just recieved good marks on my recent Chemistry test so it's now possible for me to get a B in the class and maintain my GPA. This summer will be a summer of hard choices as I have to choose between SM and one of the grade subliminals. But since SM has ultra success programing in it I might be covered in the school department.

Choose the grades. SM can wait. Success programming is a small part of the massive whole, which is very pointedly and heavily focused on SEX. Do the wise thing, and get good grades first. It's not gonna make me money giving you that advice, but it's the right thing for you to do.