Subliminal Talk
The Alpha Train - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Alpha Train (/Thread-The-Alpha-Train)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Alpha Train - Cortez - 02-22-2011

Quote:Amen. Granted, not ALL of them are like that, in fact some are quite nice. The problem is some fat ugly chicks have a tendency to be delusional and think they're more than what they are. I usually leave them to themselves.Smile

I should clarify. I don't include the nice ones in to that category. By ugly I mean ALL around. I know plenty of bigger girls that are very sweet and that does wonders for what they lack aesthetically, but the ones that think they are all that and are just grotesque looking are hard to stomach.

RE: The Alpha Train - Patti - 02-22-2011

Geez Cortez, thanks for clarifying that! lol

RE: The Alpha Train - Cortez - 02-22-2011

Frame of reference makes a world of difference. Big Grin

RE: The Alpha Train - RainbowAbyss - 02-22-2011

Yes K-train, I am gettting more female attention, and it has been
getting more aggressive, I have stopped wearing pheros and this has made things
much better actually, maybe I was oding when combined with the subs
as was the case with BIATBW and pheros at times. But my neediness is all gone, for the time being lol,
so things have been picking up steam, have some fun stuff planned with a beatiful voloptuous
lady next week. When I leave the house after 2 hours of LM I feel really good but things just seem
off around people, its def me, but when I listen to LM for 2 hours then get an hour of alpha stage 4 in things go amazing.
Still experimenting with this kind of thing
I went through a period on LM and alpha stage 4 when
nothing was working out, I felt like crap, and everything not
good was happening for about 2 days, since 4g LM things r much better
but I think there might be a break in period even with LM

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 03-06-2011

Hello everyone, time for an update. I'm finally done with Stage 4 of AM 2011 and I'm now onto Stage 5. Stage 4 was absolutely brutal. I had a lot of stuff going on. Things that I thought were gone like neediness and insecurity came back at times and I had some very rough days. There were days were I was seriously unmotivated and this dug me into a deep hole in my schooling. Right now, I'm attempting to recover, and I've got to spend my spring break both resting and studying to bring my grades up.

As far as women goes, it's been up and down. When I went to that party 2 weeks ago I felt like I was at the peak of AM, everything clicked, I was feeling the effects full force. Now, it's been either neutral or ok which isn't bad. I did have an attractive female friend display some crushy attention towards me but that was A1 induced however I think those feelings were always there but A1 just made it more blatant.

Luck Magnifier 4G is rough. I've gone through periods of time where nothing was going my way, and even now I'm still struggling. It seems as if LM is making things roughER, which isn't a trait the 3.0 version had. I have been making an effort to focus my consious desires and it does seem to help. So I think right now I'm just going through some rough patches but I think by the end of this week I'll be experienceing more obvious and blatant manifestations. I'm going to try to give LM at least 32 days worth of time, and then after that I'll decide on where to go next.

PS: I'm getting about 3-4 hours of exposure from LM and 6-10 hours on the Alpha Set.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 03-11-2011

Stage 5 of AM2011 has been great so far. I'm homebound right now until after spring break but so far I've been waking up with a lot of energy and happiness. Luck Magnifier is aiding in dealing with my procrastination issues but I'm thinking of switching it out after 32 days but the euphoria I've been feeling may keep me from doing so. I've still got a 30 dollar GC and I've been getting tempted to use Attract Your Perfect Romantic Lover even though I know darn well I'm not supposed to even THINK about using it with AM2011.

Well anyway, I'm happy so far with Stage 5 but I sincerly hope that this keeps up because "I'm loving it!"Big Grin

RE: The Alpha Train - RainbowAbyss - 03-13-2011

Sounds Awesome K-train-I'm on the exact same stage as you
and doing LM, it is a sweet combo I will say

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 03-26-2011

Been a while since I posted. I've dropped Luck Magnifier due to it conflicting with AM2011 so I've picked up Seize the day and will try to give that a legit shot for the next 4 weeks.

I'm currently 22 days into Stage 5 of Alpha 2011 and so far things have been pretty good. Unlike stage 4 there are more periods where I'm happy and vibrant. Female attention has increased as well, and it's gotten to the point where I wondered if I still need to wear pheros lol.

School is rough though. For some reason I feel like Alpha 2011 isn't tackling procrastination like I want it too. I'm currently in a dog fight to hold onto my scholarship and I know I should be more focused but I feel so unmotivated. I hate it and love it because I'm relaxed but I need to be more concerned about my work. I feel like one of those relaxed procrastinators who says "no problem, I'll get it done" and then of course it doesn't get done, or doesn't get done right and the crap hits the fan.

I thought about switching back to Laserlike Concentration since it certiantly worked great however it didn't directly address my procrastination problem. I hate this sooooo much. Procrastination is literally ruining my school life which sucks because AM2011 has been aiding my social life but I like for there to be balance. I'm using the Beta track again to help me and it's definitely working but now I'm wondering if it's too little too late. And the worse part about all this? Is that I'm not worried like I should be. It's like my mind has gotten so laid back that I honestly don't give a flip about anything.

RE: The Alpha Train - RainbowAbyss - 03-27-2011

Hey K-train, Alpha makes me motivated with what I choose and. Care about, trying to put energy into something because I am obligated to doesn't work as well for me as it used to. Also I have recently been running am solo, and its really pronouncing the effects, there was an initial hump of resistance but its been worth it. Its weird, cause I'm in the same boat as u, stage five makes me feel like I've has years of inner game work, but at the same time there's a wee insecurity from not starting at stage 1 011. R u gonna run the first 3 stages again after or go to sex magnet?

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 03-27-2011

What's up Rainbow? Yeah, I'm not sure whether or not I'll jump into Sex Magnet since school is really important now however if I do it I'll jump right into it. I'm wondering though if just going back and doing Stage 1 of AM2011 would be enough though? Or perhaps using Absolute Self-Confidence for about 4 weeks will get the job done?

I'm also still being tempted by Attract Your Perfect Large Breasted Lover, especially after hearing your story lol.

RE: The Alpha Train - RainbowAbyss - 03-27-2011

Hey man, Shannon said I might want to do the first 3 stages of 011 again, I won't be doing that but a couple weeks of asc sounds like a good idea.

RE: The Alpha Train - Shannon - 03-29-2011

Ultra Motivation sounds better and better.... hint hint. Wink

RE: The Alpha Train - RainbowAbyss - 03-29-2011

Haha thanks

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 03-30-2011

(03-29-2011, 04:29 AM)Shannon Wrote: Ultra Motivation sounds better and better.... hint hint. Wink

LMAO!!! Nice of you to drop by Shannon. I've been eyeing Ultra Motivation, I think it might be a good pick...Tongue

Also, just a quick little report. The female attention thing is definitely becoming apparent. I had a female friend of mine (she has a BF) tell me "I love you K-Train". Normally, I'd assume it was a joke, but the way she's been aggressively showing interest has given me cause for concern. I hate to be that "guy" who ruins relationships so I've been trying to keep our banter playful.

Oh and Shannon, I'm thinking about taking a 4 day break from ALL subliminals except the Alpha Set to clear my head a little before starting Ultra Motivation. Would this be beneficial or could I just jump right into it? ("it" meaning Ultra Motivation)