Subliminal Talk
The Alpha Train - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Alpha Train (/Thread-The-Alpha-Train)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 10-11-2010

Just a quick report on things. I'm on my 2nd week of Stage 2. There are times where I just feel angry and aggressive for almost no reason. I definitely think it's time for a break from pheros because I've been using them pretty extensively for the past week however I've been using mainly A314 which isn't bad since that's the vibe I'm trying to get naturally.

There have been a few ups and downs in school but I've been able to push through most of the turmoil. In the past, when trouble comes up I usually start shutting down, but this time I was able to keep the pace up and I continued working hard.

As far as women, I'm still aloof. Don't care much for them. Not in a bad way. Just don't really care for a relationship. The sole exception is Shannon's Attract Your Perfect Large Breasted Lover program which has been taunting me but I'll keep my mind clear and focus on the Alpha Set. My sleep schedule is erratic but I'm getting a minimum of 4-6 hours a day. I'm going to contact someone to see if I can get the Ultrasonic version of the Alpha Set because that will certaintly make it easier to get more exposure, especially at school where I don't really like having headphones in.

One thing I want to add, is my walk. My dad took note of this a few weeks ago, saying that he was able to identify me because of the way I walk. I did notice it while I was in Walmart, my body was sort of on auto-pilot and my walk was almost automatic.

RE: The Alpha Train - ronatello - 10-11-2010

I feel much in the same way. For the time being, I feel emotionally detached at times. I've noticed more women saying hi to me as I walk by, more so now than in the past. I cracked up one worker that works in the cardio dept. when I said, "Wassup gangsta!". She starts laughing and a brief convo ensued.
I'm getting much braver popping stuff like that out than I was previously. It feels more automatic and not "put on".
I have bouts with aggression as well. It's not over the top but I get annoyed rather easily for the time being.
The dreams that I have would make for some awesome episodes on the Scifi Channel (SyFy lol). Smile

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 10-12-2010

(10-11-2010, 08:45 PM)ronatello Wrote: I feel much in the same way. For the time being, I feel emotionally detached at times. I've noticed more women saying hi to me as I walk by, more so now than in the past. I cracked up one worker that works in the cardio dept. when I said, "Wassup gangsta!". She starts laughing and a brief convo ensued.
I'm getting much braver popping stuff like that out than I was previously. It feels more automatic and not "put on".
I have bouts with aggression as well. It's not over the top but I get annoyed rather easily for the time being.
The dreams that I have would make for some awesome episodes on the Scifi Channel (SyFy lol). Smile

Lol, yeah I've noticed that I've been saying some wild and outrageous things as well. What's even crazier is that before I'd be like "why did I say that?" Now I just move on and don't care.

Also Ron, I'm sure you've heard about the new BIABW that's being re-made. Are you planning on trying it out? I'm hoping it gets released within the next month so I can see how it meshes with the Alpha Set because it will probably be a LOOONG time before I get to use the Woman Magnet.

RE: The Alpha Train - ronatello - 10-12-2010

Yeah, I'm aware of the new version that is in the works. I'm beginning to think it may be a bit redundant due to the fact that more women nowadays are showing interest and I'm just in the middle of stage 2. Bits and pieces of the BIATBW sub may have internalized and Alpha Male may intensify that to a degree.
Yes, I do say outrageous things but I do it for fun. Sometimes I say off the wall stuff just to see people's reactions.
I'm flying Alpha Male solo all the way through stage 6 and then I will start the 2011 version of WM sometime in March, 2011.

RE: The Alpha Train - Shannon - 10-13-2010

K-Train, we can't currently just give you a copy of the ultrasonic version when it's $124.95, that wouldn't exactly be fair to everyone else. But the 2011 version will include both masked and ultrasonic versions of the program.

BIABW is being re-made. 6.0 has been re-enabled in the store, now that the full script is out for it. Version 7.0 will have a greater focus on sexual attraction.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 10-14-2010

(10-13-2010, 08:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: K-Train, we can't currently just give you a copy of the ultrasonic version when it's $124.95, that wouldn't exactly be fair to everyone else. But the 2011 version will include both masked and ultrasonic versions of the program.

BIABW is being re-made. 6.0 has been re-enabled in the store, now that the full script is out for it. Version 7.0 will have a greater focus on sexual attraction.

Understood Shannon. I'll make do with the what I have. I'll also try to continue using BIABW at least in maintenance mode until the new version comes out, at which point I'll probably order another custom from you. Smile

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 10-20-2010

Weekly reporting time. First off, I'm 19 days into Stage 2 of the Alpha Set so I'm almost halfway over (going 40 days per set). I've been going through a few personal ups and downs at school. I feel I'm not being respected, and as such decided to start keeping to myself more. In the past, whenever I went through times like this I'd be more melancholy but this time around I actually LOVE being on my own, and doing my own thing. I'm going to continue to try to make myself more self-sufficient, and become less depenedent on others. I know it's almost impossible, but if there were a way for me to do everything on my own without assistance I'd do it.

A week or two ago I dropped BIABW out of my rotation so I could get more exposure to the Improve Your Grades sub which seems to be having a positive effect. However I've noticed female responses to me seem to have changed, at least women I was interested in. I'm beginning to see exactly what BIABW did. It did make women more comfortable around me (at least the very few I was attracted too) however this could all very well be a coincidence. Regardless, I'll be adding in one hour of exposure from BIABW just to keep maintenace and also to set a foundation for the new 7.0 version.

So that's the gist of what's been going on. Anxiously awaiting Stage 3.Smile

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 11-09-2010

This will be my last night on stage 2. Stage 3 will be starting tomorrow. I gotta say that 40 days per stage is long as hell but at least I know that the effects will be more permanent. Also reading Jonh Alexander's book which is a great book and I highly encourage those who haven't read it to read it. It's that good.

Also increased exposure to BIABW because it will be another year until I use Woman Magnet so this will be my replacement. Strangely, I feel as if I'm getting more effects from BIABW now than I was before.

RE: The Alpha Train - ronatello - 11-09-2010

Quote: Strangely, I feel as if I'm getting more effects from Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women now than I was before.
More solid alpha confidence to work with the BIatbw sub. I say once again, once one gets the confidence thing sorted out thoroughly, the "attraction" subs are that much more potent.
I'm still running alpha male solo. I feel that I really need to get my confidence and my self image on the strong positive side. Then the other subs will work that much better. I will more than likely run the woman magnet 2011 set sometime in mid march 2011. Smile

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 11-10-2010

@ronatello. Very true. I'm wondering how the new BIABW will stack with the Alpha Set once I've gotten past stage 3. Since I'm spending longer amounts of time per stage then usual, I believe everything will balance out nicely between the alpha set and BIABW. The Alpha Set has reduced my neediness so much that I'm able to talk to girls now without feeling too outcome dependent, and I believe BIABW is making me seem more relaxed (although that could just be the Alpha Set).

@Blueness: I'm getting about 7-10 hours a day. I try to get at least 1-2 hours of exposure prior to bedtime. It's well worth it though, I love the effects of this sub, and I'm eager to see how stage 3 plays out.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 11-25-2010

Been a while since my last report. I'm on my 2nd week (Day 15) of stage 3. One thing that the Alpha Set has done has completely freed me from expecations regarding women. In particular, there's a girl at school who I've been interested in since probably the day I first saw her, but the way I've handled it has shocked even me. Yes I'm flirty with her, but even when I see here hugging on other guys (especially the other day when she locked the guy in a pretty tight embrace) I said to myself "I'm not comitted to her and she's not comitted to me so who cares?". That moment right there really impressed upon me how far I've come thanks to the Alpha Set. This time last year (or hell, even earlier this year) I probably would have become jealous, and begun seeking attention from her or worse yet, becoming moody and passive-aggressive which is NOT alpha.

I actually feel somewhat heartless when it comes to relationships with women, because I know that they're imperfect, that they have desires for sex just as much as I do or any other man for that matter, and I realize that until they've proven TO ME that they're capable of being faithful/trustworthy then I honestly shouldn't set such high standards for them.

The social aspect of the Alpha Set has been shining through in subtle ways, such as how I'm able to interact with both men and women. Having little concern by what others think gives you more freedom in saying what's on your mind. I've also noticed that even when people try to challenge me subtly, I'm able to brush it off and plow right through it with little hassle at all.

I'm loving this sub more and more with each passing week, even though I believe that 32 days per stage would have probably been sufficient, doing 40 days seems to have more staying power, and I know whatever changes I experience will be even MORE permanent. About 3 weeks until Stage 4.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 12-04-2010

Stage 3 continues, I'm on day 24.

From what I know Stage 3 is supposed to "temper" stages 1 and 2 however if anything I feel more aggressive however I'm also still the same funny, witty person I was before but my inner confidence has changed drastically. It's like having an almost impenetrable inner shell.

One thing that has both frightened me and amused me about stage 3 is that I feel almost borderline heartless. I guess this applies more to women however perhaps my percieved "heartlessness" is actually just indifference. Not sure, and I haven't noticed too many checkouts from women like the other guys here, and while that did slightly dissapoint me that dissapointment quickly turned into, yep, you guessed it, indiffrence.

On the upsided though, I'm much more assertive than I was previously, and whenever someone tries to take advantage of me my mind says "screw that, I'll do it when/if I feel like" however sometimes I have to override this impulse, especially if it's something harmless. I'll be glad when my assertiveness becomes more fluid, becomes sometimes it is a pain thinking about NOT doing something just because it seems like someone's trying to take advantage of me.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 12-13-2010

Day 33 on Stage 3 of the Alpha Set.

I should also mention that I started using Aura of Sexiness about 2 weeks ago but I'm only getting 2-4 hours of exposure. I dropped BIABW because I'd rather wait for the new one since the current one has a HUGE script and plus I've once again grown impatient. Tongue

For the most part, I still feel really aggressive yet I'm able to control it a little better. I'm starting to see some signs that suggest approach anxiety is being taken care of in this stage. The reason why I said that, is because I've been feeling much more comfortable talking to both men and women lately.

Other than my complete indifference to most situations and my lack of neediness I'd say things haven't changed too much on this stage. This is my last week, next week starts stage 4.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 01-08-2011

Day 19 into Stage 4

I've been feeling really good lately, although periodically I'll become afflicted with the "caged animal" syndrome. School's back in full swing and after the first few days I'm once again noticing how completely care-free and happy-go lucky I am around people.

People in general seem to respond to me much better, even though I guess this wasn't exactly a problem in the past. I was in the school lounge yesterday and in no time at all had most of the people around me engaged in cheerful discussion. Beginning to see a subtle change in reaction from women too, some of it could be coincidence but it's still interesting nonetheless.

I'm not even finished with the Alpha Set yet but I feel like I'm a completely different person compared to who I was last year around this same time. Hell, I don't even have a steady GF right now but I'm actually enjoying just being myself and I'm also getting more focused about my school work and making more money.

Around the 29th I'll be headed into Stage 5.