Subliminal Talk
The Alpha Train - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Alpha Train (/Thread-The-Alpha-Train)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Alpha Train - ronatello - 09-22-2010

It looks like you handled stage 1 quite well. I start stage 2 this Sunday... it should be fun! lol
And like you, I have some alpha traits so I really didn't hit a lot of resistance. Whatever stages 2 through 6 throw at me, I'm sure I will handle it just fine.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 09-23-2010

Thanks Ron, I'll be keeping tabs on your journal as well. Coincendental that we both seem to have been at the same starting point. I think for me one of the reasons I already had a head start was because I'd been using BIABW for over 2 months before I even started AM plus I've also been taking steps prior to AM to become more Alpha.

Last night I had a very aggressive dream. I had dreamnt I was getting into an argument with my parents about a car. I basically wasn't listening to them and ended up just intentionally disobeying whatever they said. I have a feeling that Stage 2 of AM is most certaintly going to be a big stage for me.

RE: The Alpha Train - WildFlower - 09-23-2010

K, I can see big differences in just how you communicate over the internet. You are much more direct and secure. I noticed the same thing in myself whilst going through the set.

RE: The Alpha Train - Shannon - 09-24-2010

(09-21-2010, 09:04 AM)ronatello Wrote: @ Spiral: if they are within 'earshot' of the sub playing, it can be very possible that they can be affected by the sub.
I would say that due to environmental issues (noise, etc.) that the effects may be minimal. Very high frequencies (10 KHz and up) are very directional. Notice how full speakers sound when you're directly in front of them but once you move off to the side, they can be very muffled (loss of treble).

The PSE subs are designed specifically to affect others, although they can and do affect the person who is playing them also. They're intended to be played on speakers.

Environmental noise, unless it is nearly deafening, will have almost no impact on their effectiveness.

As for directionality... if you think you're having trouble with it, just aim the speaker at her directly! I have yet to experience less effect because of directionality of the speaker, however. It does help a lot if you are the source of the sound - i.e. the speaker moves with you. Then she will associate her response with you. (Or he, if you're trying to affect a man.)

You'll notice women are much more positive and open to you and men seem to be more respectful to other men with this playing. It's generally easier to get your way or have people cater to you when these are playing. You may not get sex right away, but choose the right one and play it around her long enough and you'll see the obvious differences.

We are actually working on something special concerning these.

RE: The Alpha Train - Mustang - 09-24-2010

K I might have to start trying this out,

Seems like you and WF have had great success with this.

Glad I found this place out with known friends

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 09-25-2010

Hey Mustang, great to see you over here pal! Yeah I'm enjoying the Alpha Set so far, I kinda wish I could fast forward but I'm just enjoying the journey. I'd highly recommend trying the Alpha Set or at the least trying out Absolute Self Confidence.

RE: The Alpha Train - Mustang - 09-25-2010

(09-25-2010, 11:40 AM)K-Train Wrote: Hey Mustang, great to see you over here pal! Yeah I'm enjoying the Alpha Set so far, I kinda wish I could fast forward but I'm just enjoying the journey. I'd highly recommend trying the Alpha Set or at the least trying out Absolute Self Confidence.

Thanks for the suggestion

I'm definitely going to try out alpha first and do it.

I'm going to look on the website more, this is more of like before going to bed?

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 09-26-2010

You can use subs anytime. Most guys usually use it during bedtime because it pretty much guarantees at least 5-8 hours of exposure. You're welcome to use it during the day with headphones or whatever. The Alpha Set shouldn't be played around women though, unless you've got headphones, so keep that in mind.

The Ultrasonic subs are a little easier to work with than the Ocean surf for daytime use but I find the ocean surf is pretty soothing and helps me sleep but it's all about preference. I recommend trying out the Self-Confidence sub first because it's free and it will allow you to find out whether ocean surf or ultrasonic is your preferred listening track.

RE: The Alpha Train - Shannon - 09-27-2010

By the way, gentlemen, Andrew has pointed something out to me, which I think he has a point on, so I will disambiguate here. The Poetry of the Silent Eros set is a subliminal program set intended to generate sexual arousal. It is illegal according to federal law in the United States to subject someone to subliminal influences without their knowledge and consent. As stated in the instructions for these programs, they are not intended for use with the subject being unaware of and not consenting to their exposure to it. We do not condone the illegal or immoral use of these programs, and we specifically advise against using them in an illegal and/or immoral manner.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 10-03-2010

Due to certain constraints, I was unable to listen to the Alpha Set for most of last week and so I restarted Stage 2 as per instructions. I've also decided to reduce exposure to BIABW to 30 minutes per day for maintenance purposes but increase exposure from Improve Your Grades to 4-6 hours per day.

This morning I woke up feeling groggy after listening to the Alpha Set all night, but I also felt very driven. I'm behind in my school work, but I'm very confident that I'll make it up. In fact, I feel as if people doubt my abilities to succeed (even though this isn't the case) and I've now assumed a "me against the world" mentality. I can succeed...and I will.

RE: The Alpha Train - Shannon - 10-03-2010

(09-26-2010, 06:32 AM)K-Train Wrote: You can use subs anytime. Most guys usually use it during bedtime because it pretty much guarantees at least 5-8 hours of exposure. You're welcome to use it during the day with headphones or whatever. The Alpha Set shouldn't be played around women though, unless you've got headphones, so keep that in mind.

The Ultrasonic subs are a little easier to work with than the Ocean surf for daytime use but I find the ocean surf is pretty soothing and helps me sleep but it's all about preference. I recommend trying out the Self-Confidence sub first because it's free and it will allow you to find out whether ocean surf or ultrasonic is your preferred listening track.

I recommend avoiding the use of ultrasonics with headphones.

RE: The Alpha Train - Cortez - 10-03-2010

(10-03-2010, 11:32 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-26-2010, 06:32 AM)K-Train Wrote: You can use subs anytime. Most guys usually use it during bedtime because it pretty much guarantees at least 5-8 hours of exposure. You're welcome to use it during the day with headphones or whatever. The Alpha Set shouldn't be played around women though, unless you've got headphones, so keep that in mind.

Why's that? I think they work really well with headphones.

RE: The Alpha Train - WildFlower - 10-03-2010

(10-03-2010, 11:40 AM)Cortez Wrote:
(10-03-2010, 11:32 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Why's that? I think they work really well with headphones.

They do work, just your ears may not appreciate lengthy exposure. If you use headphones try and limit the amount of time you do use them for.

RE: The Alpha Train - Shannon - 10-03-2010

Yes, they work. It's very easy to play them too loudly on headphones, though, and that would be bad - especially over extended periods of time. Even moreso because you might never even know it. So please don't use them on headphones.