Subliminal Talk
The Alpha Train - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Alpha Train (/Thread-The-Alpha-Train)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Alpha Train - Shannon - 09-05-2010

(08-30-2010, 11:36 AM)K-Train Wrote: @Cortez: That's the idea! lol

As far as PSE goes, I actually bought Volume 2 and tested it out on myself yesterday night. I didn't feel any different, but I know that this subliminal does take a while to work on guys which I'm happy about since that's not my target audience.Tongue

Anyway, I went to school today and decided to play the sub 30 minutes before class started. My target was there but I was talking to an attractive foreign girl and while we talked I had PSE playing through my iPod (remember, it's silent Wink). Here's where things get weird. I was wearing a phero mix today in order to help the ladies feel more comfortable (to enhance PSE's effects) but I'm also using BIABW so I have no clue if this girl's interest in me was affected by either of those factors however it was interesting.

Right before class started my target walked in and after she sat down I decided to restart PSE. At first she was her usual friendly self but as time went on during class I noted that she became a little more friendly, also started touching herself on her arms. I did my best to insure throughout class to add small talk to make sure she was at least semi-focused on me but it was difficult since we were in class.

After class we decided to walk to our next class (PSE is still playing on repeat). I noticed she was quite interested in how things were going with my class, asking how I like the class, yada yada. Can't say I saw any OBVIOUS signs of arousal, but I definitely think that after another 30 minutes I'd have been in the redzone. Big Grin

Barely 5 minutes after I split from one girl I ended up meeting up with 2 others that I knew and got a welcome hug from each of them. I decided to (once again) restart PSE and once again I didn't pick up any OBVIOUS signs of arousal, but I did notice how one of the girls (we'll call her "A") stood very close to me (less than an inch). What's more interesting is that the other girl (we'll call her "CL") was supposed to be walking to her class (her words) but in spite of that both continued conversing with me and I started getting the feeling that they were being slightly affected.

My iPod started dying later so I had to cut my experiment but other than that I was very social all day.

I believe that PSE is a very tricky sub to use in school. I did test it later in math just to see what would happen but I saw zilch. I'll continue to test this out but I definitely think that PSE is more of a slow burn sub. You really need time for this baby to work and you'll also need to be in close contact with your target to aid your chances.

On the contrary, you're seeing very obvious arousal responses. They just don't appear to be obvious arousal responses to YOU because you are male. These girls are showing their interest in the best way they can without risking being labeled a tramp, slut, whore, etc. If you had society breathing down your neck like girls do, you'd be just as subtle.

Keep in mind also that women have internal sex organs, and that what obvious signs they can show, are often mitigated by location, clothing, religious conditioning, concern for reputation, etc.

Get them alone with the sub, and see what happens. They'll be much more on your masculine style of obviousness if they don't feel like they have to worry about the reputation thing.

(08-31-2010, 04:02 PM)K-Train Wrote: This is my 2nd day of testing PSE2 and it's still tricky getting a handle on it. I went mone-less today so I could better judge it's effects. I got to class a little late, a lot of people were already in their groups so I spotted an empty chair by 3 girls (one of whom was EXTREMELY attractive) and asked if anyone was sitting here to which they replied no and then the hotties said with a smile "you" Cool. I played PSE2 all through class and I did notice the girl beside me was very accomodating to me and I also saw her skin turning red but I'm still unsure on that one.

The other girl (the hottie) kept smiling at me throughout class and also kept finding excuses to touch me on the arm while we were at the table. At first, I thought "maybe I'm just in the way" but even when I would move she would still end up touching my arm.

I'm still a little skeptical on PSE2 (I guess cause I've never seen any OBVIOUS occurences) but I'm approaching it like I would testing pheros. It will probably take me a few days (maybe weeks) to really see some drastic effects. I really, REALLY need to have some alone time with a girl to test this out...

Two points to keep in mind.

1. Pheros with PSE is where I came up with "Catlord's Theory of Sexual Pressure". Quite simply, it is often overkill trying to use both. Push a woman too hard and the defenses kick in, and you get zilch.

2. YOU ARE seeing obvious results! The touching herself, the skin turning re, the increased attention, the positive responses... Yes, you really do need to get them alone to see what you're looking for. And, you need to develop a reputation for being able to keep her reputation intact after she's surrendered to her "baser instincts" with you. Don't kiss and tell. Her trust in you to treat her well this way is what will open more doors than you can ever imagine.

(08-31-2010, 05:06 PM)K-Train Wrote: LMAO, you guys are too much Big Grin.

I've got an iPod touch which plays songs through the speaker as long as headphones aren't plugged in and since it's silent I can play it during class. As far as what it's supposed to do, it's supposed to cause extreme arousal in those that it affects, and also is supposed to cause to turn women into nymphomaniacs with long enough exposure.

Maybe Andrew or Shannon will chime in and explain it more.

Causing arousal in a woman, as with a man, is not something you can do forcibly. The subject can, and depending on conditions, will override the results by suppressing them. No woman with any sense of self respect is going to act like a typical male, because everyone in her circle of acquaintances, friends and so forth would lose respect for her. There's a definite double standard in how women are treated versus men when it comes to sex and sexuality. Women have to be more subtle, and more aware. Men get to be blunt, but this can lead to clueless.

A woman will have sex with a man when the following conditions are met:

1. She has noticed that he exists.
  2. She has a favorable opinion of him.
  3. She is attracted to him.
  4. She has sufficient privacy in which to make herself sufficiently vulnerable by removing her clothes.
  5. She trusts him enough to be vulnerable to him in the required manners.
  6. She trusts him not to destroy her reputation.
  7. She is sufficiently motivated to have sex with him. (Arousal, pity, getting something she wants, expressing love, achieving intimacy, etc.)
  8. He does not blow it by acting like a beta, idiot, etc.
  9. She has the opportunity to have sex with him.
  10. She chooses to have sex with him.

Now, sufficient exposure to the subliminals will frequently take care of #1, #2, #3, #7 and #10, but that's not all she needs. You need to provide the location, the privacy, the opportunity, the non-beta-ness, and be trustworthy and non-creepy/non-scary.

Also, some women will resist Volume 2 because they resist "being told what to do". These women will respond to Volume 1. This is part of why there are multiple volumes.

As for producing nymphomania, this program can indeed do that, if you use it as if it were a standard subliminal and she is not resistant to Volume 2. So playing it all night for 32 nights, she may become a nympho, but not every woman will, because there are many factors to consider. Although, those who do, usually go crazy with it.

These programs don't affect men the same as they affect women because men are more visual creatures, but rest assured, they affect men too. I am living proof of that.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 09-07-2010

Wow Shannon, thank you so much for the insight! I've actually continued using PSE2 for the past few weeks and I am seeing a definite change in how girls treat me. Last week one girl was going out of her way to share food with me, and she has continued to give me favorable treatment for the past few days.

As far the subs go, I'm about 3 months into BIABW, however I've added Improve Your Grades subliminal and I'm getting about 1-3 hours of exposure with that. Too early to say what it's doing but I'll keep you guys posted on that.

With the Alpha Set I'm 27 days into it, getting about 6-8 hours of exposure throughout the night. I've been going through a few ups and downs lately. This weekend I felt an amazing surge of euphoria as I was riding to Walmart and I felt completely at ease and in the moment. Then today I started feeling down on myself. This is the first time in a while I've felt this much resistance from the Alpha Set however soon my feelings of depression turned into anger then quickly changed into indifference which to me is great.

One thing that happened today which was weird was the fact that one woman at school (we're friends) got EXTREMELY close to me today while we were sitting down. This wasn't an accident either, because while she did it she was smiling and then asked me how I was doing. Cool So yeah...that's the update, I'll try to stop in and out but school is really grueling right now.

RE: The Alpha Train - Majordomus - 09-07-2010

(09-07-2010, 07:29 PM)K-Train Wrote: Then today I started feeling down on myself. This is the first time in a while I've felt this much resistance from the Alpha Set however soon my feelings of depression turned into anger then quickly changed into indifference which to me is great.

I had similar experience yesterday. At one point I started to feel guilty about something relating to other person and suddenly it turned into a red hot inferno of pure aggressive anger.
Moments later, it was gone.
I am tempted to think that depression is like the lowest grade and anger is energizing and self-defending emotion which is sometimes needed to replace it before we restore our power and peace.
After all, depressed people have this sign "walk all over me" basically written on their forehead.
Partly one of the reasons for my disgust with spirituality, cause it encourages you to just love everyone and that be the end of it.
No, as a man, I say no to it now.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 09-08-2010

Yes depression definitely IS the lowest grade IMO. It really is detrimental, and it makes you feel helpless and also blinds you to other opportunities. Most of the time I'm pretty happy but I find that when I do feel down it's like my whole body shuts down and I almost feel like giving up. This is one reason why I wanted to use the Alpha Set so that I could work through hard times more effeciently without getting too down.

Also last night I had a wonderful dream. I was riding on a bus, and I was making out with a cute girl from my school. I'll see if I can analyze what this means but today was certaintly better than yesterday. Smile

RE: The Alpha Train - Shannon - 09-10-2010

Try using PSE1 also. That one works well on the "resistant" types.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 09-15-2010

So I'm stopping by cause I haven't reported in a few weeks. I'm currently on my 37th day with Alpha Set. I've for the most part been feeling social however I'm still pretty "aloof" with women. I'm actually enjoying the single life, and I'm really not concerened with getting a GF or anything like that.

I'm also playing Improve Your Grades sub at about 1-2 hours per day and I've been using BIABW at 1-4 hours per day but I'm thinking about switching things up the ratio of the two.

Today I actually took Spiderweb's advice and went moneless. When I woke up, I was feeling sick but after popping some meds and driving to school I was actually feeling GREAT. It felt like I was in the ZONE. My voice was so smooth and laid back. And as far as women goes, it was awesome.

I remember one girl in my first class got up out of her desk originally to ask me a question about our upcoming test but she was extra smiley and stayed much longer than necessary. Another girl was litterally hanging onto my shirt as I talked to her, and later on she was very giggly while we where "supposed" to be studying. She had already asked for my number last week so that's been taken care of. Wink

I could go on about other stuff I saw throughout the day but this report is already a little too long. I'm wondering if this "high" was temporary or if it was caused by BIABW finally kicking in or by the Alpha Set. Either way, this was definitely a great day.

RE: The Alpha Train - Spiderweb - 09-16-2010

Thats awesome k-Train!

you know something else...which is weird?

Okay, i get better, yes better resutls, when i listen to the subliminal with headphones as i go to sleep, and not with speakers playing all night...there is something about them playing all night that my subconcious doesnt like...its like i get my fill after about an hour or two then it says " got too much to process, shut it off now"...

Yeah, i did the mone test again, wore mones and saw my effectiveness drop off ...so i really believe it does something that messes with your vibes or aura

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 09-19-2010

(09-16-2010, 12:43 PM)Spiderweb Wrote: Thats awesome k-Train!

you know something else...which is weird?

Okay, i get better, yes better resutls, when i listen to the subliminal with headphones as i go to sleep, and not with speakers playing all night...there is something about them playing all night that my subconcious doesnt like...its like i get my fill after about an hour or two then it says " got too much to process, shut it off now"...

Yeah, i did the mone test again, wore mones and saw my effectiveness drop off ...so i really believe it does something that messes with your vibes or aura

It's funny you mentioned how you get better results with fewer hours of exposure because I've noticed that there have been days where I got little exposure but still felt great from the subs.

New update: I'm on day 39 with Stage 1 of the Alpha Set. I'm also approximately on my 4th month of BIABW and I'm also using Improve Your Grades sub. Right now I'm going through some slight inner turmoil. I've been having a desire to go out and socialize however there is still a part of me that keeps saying "it's not worth it, just chill out".

Thankfully, the Alpha Set (and maybe BIABW too) have really helped ease out the neediness although it does still exist but now when I feel it I question it and disregard it.

I remember some have said that the Alpha Set has made them happy. I can honestly say I understand that now. I'm calmer, and I'm not "rattled" easily. I was actually joking to one girl about how I was stressed about an upcoming test (I really wasn't, mostly just anxious) and she laughed saying that I wasn't and that I was a very calm person.

In term of women's responses, I'd say that I've been able to build great rapport with many of them (some phero use did help speed this along Wink) and I'm more relaxed around them as well. Sometimes, I do wonder if BIABW is working because one of my classmates (and maybe a few others) have been quite blatant in their responses to me. One of them has been initiating contact quite aggresively, for example one girl (hispanic) literally latched onto my sleeve as we were talking (there was no reason to) and just the other day she kept her leg in contact with mine.

Another girl, while she was working on her laptop invited me to sit down beside her on the couch. Afterward she then proceeded to show me some of her pics on facebook and asking about people and I know. Normally, I'd associate "hits" like that with pheros which goes to show how shocked I was.

Right now I'm really itching to close out stage 1 on AM and get started on stage 2 however I'm going to tough it out and finish these last 2 days.

RE: The Alpha Train - mike - 09-21-2010

(09-05-2010, 09:54 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-30-2010, 11:36 AM)K-Train Wrote: @Cortez: That's the idea! lol

As far as PSE goes, I actually bought Volume 2 and tested it out on myself yesterday night. I didn't feel any different, but I know that this subliminal does take a while to work on guys which I'm happy about since that's not my target audience.Tongue

Anyway, I went to school today and decided to play the sub 30 minutes before class started. My target was there but I was talking to an attractive foreign girl and while we talked I had PSE playing through my iPod (remember, it's silent Wink). Here's where things get weird. I was wearing a phero mix today in order to help the ladies feel more comfortable (to enhance PSE's effects) but I'm also using BIABW so I have no clue if this girl's interest in me was affected by either of those factors however it was interesting.

Right before class started my target walked in and after she sat down I decided to restart PSE. At first she was her usual friendly self but as time went on during class I noted that she became a little more friendly, also started touching herself on her arms. I did my best to insure throughout class to add small talk to make sure she was at least semi-focused on me but it was difficult since we were in class.

After class we decided to walk to our next class (PSE is still playing on repeat). I noticed she was quite interested in how things were going with my class, asking how I like the class, yada yada. Can't say I saw any OBVIOUS signs of arousal, but I definitely think that after another 30 minutes I'd have been in the redzone. Big Grin

Barely 5 minutes after I split from one girl I ended up meeting up with 2 others that I knew and got a welcome hug from each of them. I decided to (once again) restart PSE and once again I didn't pick up any OBVIOUS signs of arousal, but I did notice how one of the girls (we'll call her "A") stood very close to me (less than an inch). What's more interesting is that the other girl (we'll call her "CL") was supposed to be walking to her class (her words) but in spite of that both continued conversing with me and I started getting the feeling that they were being slightly affected.

My iPod started dying later so I had to cut my experiment but other than that I was very social all day.

I believe that PSE is a very tricky sub to use in school. I did test it later in math just to see what would happen but I saw zilch. I'll continue to test this out but I definitely think that PSE is more of a slow burn sub. You really need time for this baby to work and you'll also need to be in close contact with your target to aid your chances.

On the contrary, you're seeing very obvious arousal responses. They just don't appear to be obvious arousal responses to YOU because you are male. These girls are showing their interest in the best way they can without risking being labeled a tramp, *****, *****, etc. If you had society breathing down your neck like girls do, you'd be just as subtle.

Keep in mind also that women have internal sex organs, and that what obvious signs they can show, are often mitigated by location, clothing, religious conditioning, concern for reputation, etc.

Get them alone with the sub, and see what happens. They'll be much more on your masculine style of obviousness if they don't feel like they have to worry about the reputation thing.

Excellent advice Shannon! Absolutely EXCELLENT advice! --- Mike

RE: The Alpha Train - Spiral - 09-21-2010

So let me get this straight.. if you use the PSE sub on yourself around other women They are affected by the sub? I thought they were the ones that had to be listening to it.

RE: The Alpha Train - ronatello - 09-21-2010

@ Spiral: if they are within 'earshot' of the sub playing, it can be very possible that they can be affected by the sub.
I would say that due to environmental issues (noise, etc.) that the effects may be minimal. Very high frequencies (10 KHz and up) are very directional. Notice how full speakers sound when you're directly in front of them but once you move off to the side, they can be very muffled (loss of treble).

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 09-22-2010

I'm now officially done with Stage 1 of the Alpha Set and have now started with Stage 2. For the most part, Stage 1 was pretty smooth. Very little resistance and when it did come up it was short and went away.

According to Shannon, Stage 1 is about building a strong foundation, and clearing away a lot bullsh!t. He also stated that if you encountered little resistance, or a smooth then this means you already had a some Alpha traits already which is a good sign. Smile

Stage 2 started yesterday and so far I haven't noticed anything mindboggling however I notice that my sense of humor and sarcasm is at an all time high. I'm also taking the initiative a little more in some areas of my life. I've also been feeling pretty clear minded but I've also noticed a slight increase in aggresiveness. Not physical, but more mental, as in "I'm going to do this, and if you don't like it blow me".

Still getting exposure from BIABW and IYG, some days about 2 hours exposure for each average but some days I get more exposure.