Subliminal Talk
The Alpha Train - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Alpha Train (/Thread-The-Alpha-Train)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Alpha Train - Andrew - 08-25-2010

You know personally I've always considered them separate. But I suppose they really do go together, and I have used them together just never added 2+2 I suppose.

I've been thinking they would possibly be more effective if recorded by the individual and then played back every night instead of read. There's somewhat of a laziness and sometimes pessimist/self sabotage obstacle to overcome when having to read it, and put additional effort in to lucid visualize.

(08-25-2010, 07:45 PM)K-Train Wrote: I'll see what I can do. The problem is a LOT of my pheros have identical scents but then again that should actually help. I've still got my original manifestor but I've been slacking on it, haven't read it in about 4 days but I have been using that worksheet you gave us.

One thing that might help is if people made wrote their manifestors out, but at the same time used whatever specific scent, or try to find a picture of the environment the manifestor is taking place in. This would help with the lucid imagining and help speed up results.

RE: The Alpha Train - ronatello - 08-25-2010

" If anything though, I'm starting to wonder if Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women is slightly negating some of the jerk syndrome people have talked about with the Alpha set. I still do notice some irriation, but it has remained manageable though at times it becomes very strong. I'm also still non-needy with women, but yet I find myself still enjoying their company. As if it's just all in good times with no strings attached, or with much expecations. "

I also notice that as well, since I expose myself to the Become irresistibly... sub for roughly 2 hours during the night (the alpha gets 7) and of course, I run the alpha sub when I'm up doing stuff around the apt. as well.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 08-25-2010

(08-25-2010, 08:19 PM)subadmin Wrote: You know personally I've always considered them separate. But I suppose they really do go together, and I have used them together just never added 2+2 I suppose.

I've been thinking they would possibly be more effective if recorded by the individual and then played back every night instead of read. There's somewhat of a laziness and sometimes pessimist/self sabotage obstacle to overcome when having to read it, and put additional effort in to lucid visualize.

Yeah, it IS a little hard overcoming the laziness (I'm struggling with that lol). But at the same time, once you really get into and have a well written manifestor it becomes exciting to read it and no longer becomes tiresome. BUT, I think manifestors need to be read slowly, or at least when the person isn't trying to rush.

RE: The Alpha Train - Andrew - 08-25-2010

(08-25-2010, 08:36 PM)K-Train Wrote: Yeah, it IS a little hard overcoming the laziness (I'm struggling with that lol). But at the same time, once you really get into and have a well written manifestor it becomes exciting to read it and no longer becomes tiresome. BUT, I think manifestors need to be read slowly, or at least when the person isn't trying to rush.

Yeah haha. I don't think it's any worse than the lazyness factor than traditional affirmations. Getting me to do those things was like asking me to do the dishes after I have already cooked. You're right when read it generates a ton of excitement, once you start you can't stop...

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 08-28-2010

Hey everybody, just stopping by for another report. Things at school are still going good, I've actually been able to build a lot of rapport with people this week. The workload from college is kinda heavy but I'm very determined to ensure that I make it out with very good grades and improve my GPA.

As far as women go, I'm still as aloof as can be yet at the same time I'm open and flirtatious. I think it's mainly because I don't care what comes of the interactions and am just happy being myself. Unfortunately, my listening sessions have still been erratic even though I try to get the minimum 4-8 hours of exposure it's still quite hard since I don't sleep long during the nights and I'm trying to make sure I get 2-4 hours of exposure of BIABW. I think I'll simply just go up to 35 days and if I miss any other days I'll increase it to 40 to make sure I'm getting enough exposure.

If there's one thing I love so far about the Alpha Set it's that it really makes me VERY sociable. It's odd because I thought that it would make me more likely to knock someone's lights out but Stage 1 really reminds me of the Absolute Self-Confidence sub. Very cool.

Also, since I have my 25 dollar GC (thanks Andrew Smile) I'm going to purchase Poetry of the Silent Eros V2 and might consider buying a subliminal for school just in case I want to use it now, or I'll simply save it for whenever I need the boost. I'm very eager to see how POTSE works in conjunction with pheros. I'll be sure to post any results I get from it so you guys can get some updated info on POTSE.

RE: The Alpha Train - Cortez - 08-29-2010

PSE with pheremones? God... you're just trying to blow these girls minds, aren't you. They're going to be piles of mush.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 08-30-2010

@Cortez: That's the idea! lol

As far as PSE goes, I actually bought Volume 2 and tested it out on myself yesterday night. I didn't feel any different, but I know that this subliminal does take a while to work on guys which I'm happy about since that's not my target audience.Tongue

Anyway, I went to school today and decided to play the sub 30 minutes before class started. My target was there but I was talking to an attractive foreign girl and while we talked I had PSE playing through my iPod (remember, it's silent Wink). Here's where things get weird. I was wearing a phero mix today in order to help the ladies feel more comfortable (to enhance PSE's effects) but I'm also using BIABW so I have no clue if this girl's interest in me was affected by either of those factors however it was interesting.

Right before class started my target walked in and after she sat down I decided to restart PSE. At first she was her usual friendly self but as time went on during class I noted that she became a little more friendly, also started touching herself on her arms. I did my best to insure throughout class to add small talk to make sure she was at least semi-focused on me but it was difficult since we were in class.

After class we decided to walk to our next class (PSE is still playing on repeat). I noticed she was quite interested in how things were going with my class, asking how I like the class, yada yada. Can't say I saw any OBVIOUS signs of arousal, but I definitely think that after another 30 minutes I'd have been in the redzone. Big Grin

Barely 5 minutes after I split from one girl I ended up meeting up with 2 others that I knew and got a welcome hug from each of them. I decided to (once again) restart PSE and once again I didn't pick up any OBVIOUS signs of arousal, but I did notice how one of the girls (we'll call her "A") stood very close to me (less than an inch). What's more interesting is that the other girl (we'll call her "CL") was supposed to be walking to her class (her words) but in spite of that both continued conversing with me and I started getting the feeling that they were being slightly affected.

My iPod started dying later so I had to cut my experiment but other than that I was very social all day.

I believe that PSE is a very tricky sub to use in school. I did test it later in math just to see what would happen but I saw zilch. I'll continue to test this out but I definitely think that PSE is more of a slow burn sub. You really need time for this baby to work and you'll also need to be in close contact with your target to aid your chances.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 08-31-2010

This is my 2nd day of testing PSE2 and it's still tricky getting a handle on it. I went mone-less today so I could better judge it's effects. I got to class a little late, a lot of people were already in their groups so I spotted an empty chair by 3 girls (one of whom was EXTREMELY attractive) and asked if anyone was sitting here to which they replied no and then the hotties said with a smile "you" Cool. I played PSE2 all through class and I did notice the girl beside me was very accomodating to me and I also saw her skin turning red but I'm still unsure on that one.

The other girl (the hottie) kept smiling at me throughout class and also kept finding excuses to touch me on the arm while we were at the table. At first, I thought "maybe I'm just in the way" but even when I would move she would still end up touching my arm.

I'm still a little skeptical on PSE2 (I guess cause I've never seen any OBVIOUS occurences) but I'm approaching it like I would testing pheros. It will probably take me a few days (maybe weeks) to really see some drastic effects. I really, REALLY need to have some alone time with a girl to test this out...

RE: The Alpha Train - Spiral - 08-31-2010

I don't using PSE on your self would affect others around you unless they are already in a similar state. I may be wrong.

I play it through my iPod's speakers (it's silent).

RE: The Alpha Train - Spiral - 08-31-2010

Right... so you play it before you go to classes. I think all it does is heat up your sexual drive... maybe it projects more sexual energy onto others and if so that's a great sub to have. Smile

RE: The Alpha Train - Ryan - 08-31-2010

Are you walking around campus with a speaker in your pocket? Haha

LMAO, you guys are too much Big Grin.

I've got an iPod touch which plays songs through the speaker as long as headphones aren't plugged in and since it's silent I can play it during class. As far as what it's supposed to do, it's supposed to cause extreme arousal in those that it affects, and also is supposed to cause to turn women into nymphomaniacs with long enough exposure.

Maybe Andrew or Shannon will chime in and explain it more.

RE: The Alpha Train - Majordomus - 09-01-2010

(08-31-2010, 05:06 PM)K-Train Wrote: LMAO, you guys are too much Big Grin.

I've got an iPod touch which plays songs through the speaker as long as headphones aren't plugged in and since it's silent I can play it during class. As far as what it's supposed to do, it's supposed to cause extreme arousal in those that it affects, and also is supposed to cause to turn women into nymphomaniacs with long enough exposure.

Maybe Andrew or Shannon will chime in and explain it more.

You have got me seriously considering buying an I-pod, which I have always hated previously.
Good job!
Muhehehehe.