Subliminal Talk
The Alpha Train - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Alpha Train (/Thread-The-Alpha-Train)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Alpha Train - Majordomus - 08-16-2010

(08-16-2010, 07:17 AM)K-Train Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/showthread.php?tid=254 That link should explain everything cortez Wink.

Anyway, it's Day 5 on Alpha Set, and lately I'm noticing how intolerable I am torwards my dad. Now to be honest, I respect both my parents because they are allowing me to stay here during college rent free so I can't complain, but I've noticed that I have become irritated with the way my dad handles business around the house. Technically, I feel this way off and on sometimes but now it seems stronger. In fact one word that keeps flashing in my head is "weak", "weak", "weak". And I've started to become intolerant of his sarcasm when I told him I was going to get a new job.

Another thing was this girl that I used to be very close to called me today. We had a very close relationship but nothing ever happened sexually because I was put off by her ways. The thing is, I always used to have feelings for her but now I feel extremely cold towards her emotionally. In fact, I feel cold toward women in general, but not in a "I hate you" way, more of in a "I don't need to rely on you" way.

Some similarity in the last thing (I live on my own not socializing with my family, so I cannot compare with the first).
I feel cold and unwilling to take care of women's emotions.
And I love it.......evil grin.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 08-17-2010

(08-16-2010, 12:39 PM)Majordomus Wrote: Some similarity in the last thing (I live on my own not socializing with my family, so I cannot compare with the first).
I feel cold and unwilling to take care of women's emotions.
And I love it.......evil grin.

Lol, yeah it seems heartless but I too enjoy the feeling of "coolness" from the sub. Even after just one week I love the fact that I'm becoming more independent, and more in control of my own life. By Stage 3 I hope to have undergone some major changes.

RE: The Alpha Train - WildFlower - 08-17-2010

Quote:Another thing was this girl that I used to be very close to called me today. We had a very close relationship but nothing ever happened sexually because I was put off by her ways. The thing is, I always used to have feelings for her but now I feel extremely cold towards her emotionally. In fact, I feel cold toward women in general, but not in a "I hate you" way, more of in a "I don't need to rely on you" way.

This is true liberation. Aloofness for the win. For me, my point of detachment was to do with drama. Drama has a way of sucking people in like a vortex of energy. I was totally blinded to the amount of ugliness this kind of drama creates and how utterly unappealing, almost disgusting, I now find this kind of childish, manipulative, slimy behaviour that I previously simply could not see. Flaws in women I used to be very, very attracted to just popped out at me, and this killed all the attraction dead and left it in the past. Meanwhile I looked towards the future.

You are responding to Stage 1 in the exact same manor I did: aloofness towards women, seeing my dad in a different manor (this changed again later on), independence in general. This makes me think you are going to see very similar changes to the changes I saw right the way through the set.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 08-17-2010

(08-17-2010, 10:15 AM)WildFlower Wrote: This is true liberation. Aloofness for the win. For me, my point of detachment was to do with drama. Drama has a way of sucking people in like a vortex of energy. I was totally blinded to the amount of ugliness this kind of drama creates and how utterly unappealing, almost disgusting, I now find this kind of childish, manipulative, slimy behaviour that I previously simply could not see. Flaws in women I used to be very, very attracted to just popped out at me, and this killed all the attraction dead and left it in the past. Meanwhile I looked towards the future.

You are responding to Stage 1 in the exact same manor I did: aloofness towards women, seeing my dad in a different manor (this changed again later on), independence in general. This makes me think you are going to see very similar changes to the changes I saw right the way through the set.

You know Wildflower it's funny, because right before I read your response I was thinking to myself "I feel so 'aloof'". Smile

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 08-23-2010

So I'm nearing week 2 on the Alpha Set and due to one thing or another my hours of listening have been erratic but I have been getting at least 4-6 hours of exposure per day and I'm also still seeing some great effects so I guess everything is still working properly.

Today at school I was very social, and felt no problem with talking to people and being friendly. It might have also been the pheros I was wearing, but I've tested them out enough to see the difference. If anything, I'd say the Alpha Set helped me get more out of them, just as Wildflower claimed.

As far as women goes, I'm noticing I still don't give a f*ck about them. I'm not stressing them and I actually like feeling independent. I'm also going to be purchasing the Improve Your Grade sub and will try to play that for 2-4 hours per day, play BIABW for 1-2 hours per day, and play the Alpha Set for at least 6-10 hours.

RE: The Alpha Train - Spiral - 08-24-2010

Hey sometimes playing them for me becomes erratic as well. Last night I forgot to set my shit on loop.. no wonder I woke up feeling neutral and didn't have a heavy head like a usually do. I'm going to make up for it and listen to the masked version a little bit at work. What I try to do is not listen to my subliminals at all during work and let my mind catch up with them. But If I can help it I wont be doing this again.

RE: The Alpha Train - WildFlower - 08-24-2010

K-Train, if improving your grades is something which is important to you, then I think Alpha Male will indirectly, but powerfully, take care of that. Just saying Wink

Disclaimer: That's how it worked for me anyway. I do think you'll discover, pursue and focus all your energy on your daemons from now on though. Your demons simply fizzling away into the abyss.

RE: The Alpha Train - Ryan - 08-24-2010

I agree with the above, even though I'm doing Woman Magnet I feel very successful which makes me want to be successful in everything I do. I'm sure Alpha Male covers that as well. Not to much I'm not in my head about this journey or attached to any outcome anymore. Back when I was doing affirmations I was extremely needy and in my head a lot I couldn't focus much.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 08-24-2010

You know guys, I've actually noticed that I AM more dedicated to studies. For the past 2 days at school I've been using P75 but I've noticed that in conjunction with the Alpha Set I've become very social with everyone and have also made an effort to introduce myself to everyone of my teachers (which is a goal that I had set before the term started).

I've basically been seeking out conversation, and trying to make sure I'm not the "quiet guy" and making sure I have good rapport with classmates just in case I need to borrow some homework Tongue. There have been times where negativity popped up like "your a try-hard, they hate you, they don't want to talk to you" but instead of caring, I said f#ck it, I don't care, and continued about my day. For the most part, I've been pretty happy-go-lucky and while I have been feeling a little anxiety towards some of my classes, I think the Alpha Set has eased them out a bit.

I'll just continue to play things by ear, but I'm really hoping that things continue improving.

RE: The Alpha Train - Andrew - 08-24-2010

When anxiety kicks in, I recommend you set up some manual overrides that you can program and carry with you. I started the alpha set to see what all the fuss was about, and now I see the roller coaster effect. But these things are easily countered and dealt with, now that I am aware of them.

(08-24-2010, 05:27 PM)K-Train Wrote: You know guys, I've actually noticed that I AM more dedicated to studies. For the past 2 days at school I've been using P75 but I've noticed that in conjunction with the Alpha Set I've become very social with everyone and have also made an effort to introduce myself to everyone of my teachers (which is a goal that I had set before the term started).

I've basically been seeking out conversation, and trying to make sure I'm not the "quiet guy" and making sure I have good rapport with classmates just in case I need to borrow some homework Tongue. There have been times where negativity popped up like "your a try-hard, they hate you, they don't want to talk to you" but instead of caring, I said f#ck it, I don't care, and continued about my day. For the most part, I've been pretty happy-go-lucky and while I have been feeling a little anxiety towards some of my classes, I think the Alpha Set has eased them out a bit.

I'll just continue to play things by ear, but I'm really hoping that things continue improving.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 08-24-2010

Yeah, when the anxiety kicked in I just dealt with it, and it actually became very minimal, and soon I even discarded it. In time I'm sure it will become a thing of the past, however I will try to keep some kind of manual override (like pheros) on me just in case.

Also, I'm glad you're doing the Alpha Set andrew! How many days do you plan on using the set?

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 08-25-2010

For yet the second day in a row I've felt great. Right now I have a full load of classes, I'm basically going to classes everyday with a bit of time off on somedays but oddly enough I love it. I feel very dedicated to all my work, and I've actually been getting the jump on some of my workload today at school. The Alpha Set has certaintly made me more...driven in that I've become very ambitious about what I want.

Also, I'm continuing to notice that I'm very social. In fact, today I actually sat by a fairly attractive girl in one of my classes and I was pleasantly surprised by how fast I was gaining rapport with her. And it was all because I asked her one question about where she got her school supplies. She simplied continuing talking with me and I found it very easy to carry the conversation. Ended up getting her name, and also found out some other neat stuff about her.

I should note that I'm still using BIABW and today I got about 3-4 hours worth of exposure (probably more) and I've noticed a positive change in how girls have been responding to me. I'm hoping that I can continue using BIABW for the next 6 months with the Alpha Set just to see how they stack with each other, especially after my Alpha Train Journey is complete.

If anything though, I'm starting to wonder if BIABW is slightly negating some of the jerk syndrome people have talked about with the Alpha Set. I still do notice some irriation, but it has remained manageable though at times it becomes very strong. I'm also still non-needy with women, but yet I find myself still enjoying their company. As if it's just all in good times with no strings attached, or with much expecations.

RE: The Alpha Train - Andrew - 08-25-2010

(08-24-2010, 06:14 PM)K-Train Wrote: Yeah, when the anxiety kicked in I just dealt with it, and it actually became very minimal, and soon I even discarded it. In time I'm sure it will become a thing of the past, however I will try to keep some kind of manual override (like pheros) on me just in case.

Also, I'm glad you're doing the Alpha Set andrew! How many days do you plan on using the set?

I'm not sure. I may play it by intuition, but the plan is roughly 2 months for each stage. I'm a slowpoke on the subs. Pheros are good, program individual scents/bottles to force a certain effect on you. Constantly associate them with that override, like you did with the perfume. Make it so you can think of nothing else every time you even pull it out. I didn't go over how to do that in v0.2 and I'm having a hard time explaining it but see how you do

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 08-25-2010

I'll see what I can do. The problem is a LOT of my pheros have identical scents but then again that should actually help. I've still got my original manifestor but I've been slacking on it, haven't read it in about 4 days but I have been using that worksheet you gave us.

One thing that might help is if people made wrote their manifestors out, but at the same time used whatever specific scent, or try to find a picture of the environment the manifestor is taking place in. This would help with the lucid imagining and help speed up results.