Subliminal Talk
Woceyes journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes journal (/Thread-Woceyes-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Woceyes journal - Spiral - 06-15-2011

Good for you man! Maybe you should have taken things a little slower and not told her about your inhibitions or anything like that. You could have just left at the part where you just want to respect her relationship with her boyfriend. If I were you I wouldn't have started talking about your insecurities.. but at least you got it out since it was something you felt like you had to do which was ok. But next time you'll know better. I just watched an oldie and I may watch it a few more times because the main character has this killer attitude and his manliness is somewhat jawdropping. North by Nortwest. Check it out!

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 06-15-2011

thx spiral Smile I think so to a point, but i guess when she thinks your perfect its good to show some vulnerability. It shows im human and if she dose not like that thin fine but at least i did it.

Im probably making it sound worst then what actually happened to. its ok tho if something happens fine if nothing dose then fine. but im moving in the right direction and im pushing myself. I mean im still young and can make mistakes.

north by northwest, Ill check it out.

RE: Woceyes journal - Ryan - 06-16-2011

Good job, Tony =) I think you did the right thing by being direct and honest with her. It feels good to get rid of those back and forth games, huh? Look, even if she does have a boyfriend...women are always on the prowl for a better, future suitor. Keep going. If you really want to be with this girl, you are doing things correctly...Letting her know you won't proceed any further unless she is single. It'll make her think about it. I'm proud of you man! =)

Ryan

in addition: you seem to be having fears of actually opening yourself to a woman emotionally...just be yourself. Being direct and honest, I believe, works like magic. A woman loves a man who can open up to her and tell her how he feels...don't be afraid to share your feelings. And as for your insecurities, what Spiral said above. I would disagree with...a woman will feel so much closer to you knowing you're not afraid to admit your own flaws...It makes you seem much more down-to-earth, we aren't perfect here guys. Women don't expect us to be either. I love telling women how afraid of rollercoasters and flying I am...it makes them feel so much more comfortable with me. And a true Alpha has no reason to be afraid to admit his flaws...

RE: Woceyes journal - Spiral - 06-16-2011

I believe what Ryan said is true.. but it's only true if you say it in a very sincere and controlled way where you aren't jumbling words and just a mess. And a little bit of light playfulness and laughing when you say these ridiculous things. Only then will it work in your favor.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 06-16-2011

(06-16-2011, 10:23 AM)Ryan Wrote: Good job, Tony =) I think you did the right thing by being direct and honest with her. It feels good to get rid of those back and forth games, huh? Look, even if she does have a boyfriend...women are always on the prowl for a better, future suitor. Keep going. If you really want to be with this girl, you are doing things correctly...Letting her know you won't proceed any further unless she is single. It'll make her think about it. I'm proud of you man! =)

Ryan

in addition: you seem to be having fears of actually opening yourself to a woman emotionally...just be yourself. Being direct and honest, I believe, works like magic. A woman loves a man who can open up to her and tell her how he feels...don't be afraid to share your feelings. And as for your insecurities, what Spiral said above. I would disagree with...a woman will feel so much closer to you knowing you're not afraid to admit your own flaws...It makes you seem much more down-to-earth, we aren't perfect here guys. Women don't expect us to be either. I love telling women how afraid of rollercoasters and flying I am...it makes them feel so much more comfortable with me. And a true Alpha has no reason to be afraid to admit his flaws...

Thank you Ryan, Its always been hard thing for me to do was open my self emotionally to women. Ill remember this, it makes sense and since I did that and lived (hear me subconscious?) next one will be better. The ball is in her court and now i can stop wondering and worrying and also telling you guys my flirting adventures with her.

@ Spiral funny thing was i wasn't jumbling my words any worse then how i normally talk. I was nurvous but seemed to talk decent(except i am catching a cold and my eyes are watering bad and my throat is clogged) because of this She had asked me if i was going to cry.

RE: Woceyes journal - Spiral - 06-16-2011

Well, good. I think I was reveling in some of my own past experiences but I never assumed. I just wanted to put it out there. Plus you wouldn't have felt good about it if you were jumbling words and sounding weird etc. It is a big step!

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 06-16-2011

yeah true, i would have felt bad and if i had not done alpha i would have been probably depressed and thought i acted stupid. The few times i did tell girls i liked them well they all backfired except for the one before this but that i did over the internet which is just as weak as fumbling and being completely scared.

So you can see why i was nervous. i don't think it had anything to do with whether or not i had a good outcome vs a bad one. but more of a muscle memory thing. in my mind i knew it would be alright but my body didn't think so.

I never thought you assumed, i actually thought my writing came off as sound like i did fumble which it probably did i suck at writing lol.

RE: Woceyes journal - Ryan - 06-16-2011

(06-16-2011, 06:02 PM)woceyes Wrote: yeah true, i would have felt bad and if i had not done alpha i would have been probably depressed and thought i acted stupid. The few times i did tell girls i liked them well they all backfired except for the one before this but that i did over the internet which is just as weak as fumbling and being completely scared.

So you can see why i was nervous. i don't think it had anything to do with whether or not i had a good outcome vs a bad one. but more of a muscle memory thing. in my mind i knew it would be alright but my body didn't think so.

I never thought you assumed, i actually thought my writing came off as sound like i did fumble which it probably did i suck at writing lol.

Well guys, another thing to realize is that Alpha Male was designed for turning you into an Alpha that can pursue the women he wants...it's not like Sex Magnet to have the women pursuing you, even though they are very attracted to you, it's our role as a man to make the magic happen. So you may have to continue pursuing and going for what you want. After all, Alpha Male is setup to get you to go after what you want.

Ryan

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 06-17-2011

Got so caught up in my experiences for got to mention the most important thing is yesterday was my last night on luck magnifier i am only doing 32 days. I will be starting sex magnet tonight and will start a journal for it.

for just 32 days on luck magnifier 3.0. I am not sure if i feel like my luck is greater or not. Things do seem to come to me easier and I do seem to notice opportunities more but i still don't know. I may have to buy some scratch its and lottery tickets Wink

with this new feeling that i have from the sub, it seems like i just know something good will happen.

after sex magnet i may do luck magnifier 4.0 for a month then Alpha again.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 02-02-2012

wow the previous replies seem like so long ago.

Anyways i have revived this journal for the sake of telling my woes on the disconnect from negativity within sub and the everything is possible sub.

i have been using a combo of DFNW/EIP/DFNW/EIP that is how i loop it and i have been getting some results. It has been up and down and a roller coaster of moods. Things from my past keep popping in my head and then i think of a series of questions on the subject at the time. Kind of like the sedona method. the questions just keep popping into my head and i answer them. there have been a few times like Ryan has said in his journal of feeling like im reverting back or losing confidence.

If i can think of anymore ill write later.

RE: Woceyes journal - Spiral - 02-02-2012

Woceyes, I've gotten alot of that in SM where I just think random thoughts and analyze certain situations that have happened or havn't happened. When I'm doing this.. I realize that I'm not breathing properly. I'm allowing myself time to think in a logical manner which is good of course but when it starts boggling your mind and getting annoying or negative.. just remember that it's not you. So what I do is let it go.. and take a deep breath. In fact I just relax for several minutes and stay conscious of that from that point on. Because I'm bound to forget again.. but when you remember what to do.. It's nice.

RE: Woceyes journal - Ryan - 02-02-2012

(02-02-2012, 06:57 PM)woceyes Wrote: Things from my past keep popping in my head and then i think of a series of questions on the subject at the time. Kind of like the sedona method. the questions just keep popping into my head and i answer them. there have
Bingo! Exactly what I was thinking tonight. It comes up, I question it, I ask why it bothers me, then I ask if I can let it go without even realizing it. I've never really fully got into the Sedona Method I just remember the process of it all.

RE: Woceyes journal - Cortez - 02-03-2012

Everything is possible is a great sub. It lends itself very well to the zen mindset, be it Sedona Method(Yes, I have the book,lol), Don't give a F***, indifference, or whatever you want to call it. The zen mindset is powerful. Analyzing things can be a useful skill for people in certain situations, but if add emotional weight to it, that's where it gets bullshit. That's the point where you see all these people walking around with furrowed brows these days, completely stressed out. I'm glad you're developing a good mindset, as long you just let those questions go or answer them and then let them go, you'll be fine. It takes a little awareness of your thoughts and practice, but it's one of the most beneficial things you can do for yourself and that will be one less person in the world walking around with a furrowed brow.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 02-03-2012

that is what i do. the question comes i answer it then let it fade away in to. There is no emotional weight to it kind of like listening to music now for me i can enjoy a song and feel whatever emotion the artist felt writing it but i have no attachment to the song emotionally. Its nice just enjoying the song for the song.