Subliminal Talk
Woceyes journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes journal (/Thread-Woceyes-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 06-07-2011

good point Cortez. I just got caught up on perfect and what it means. Meh im not going to worry about it. i do my own thing if it looks perfect to others then so be it lol

Other than that we were flirting like normal. Thx Cortez sometimes i just need to wrap my head around things to understand a bit better.

RE: Woceyes journal - Shannon - 06-07-2011

(06-06-2011, 07:48 PM)woceyes Wrote: that is good to know Cortez lol because she called me Mr. Perfect today not sure if its based off her definition of a/her (shudders) "perfect man" or because I am good at just about everything I do like i don't make mistakes or something. :p

I know for a fact i make a ton of mistakes and i am not perfect at all. I am not sure if i come off as always being perfect or something. I don't even hide my mistakes i take in what i did wrong and learn from it. Maybe its because im a Leo and i strive to be the "best" (even tho there will always be people better then you at something.)

meh im over thinking it again...

Leo sometimes has a tendency to "seem" better than others at things. I'm not entirely sure what gives this impression, but it's there often enough to be noteworthy, for some reason. I suspect it's not that you seem better, but that you have a presence that seems bigger than life in a sense. That's also not unusual for Leo.

As for her being taken, I'd let her know I like her and am interested, but that I can't touch taken on matter of honor, and that if she's interested in me, she needs to keep her proper boundaries and respect her relationship or make herself single if she wants to have a shot at something more than friends with me.

(06-07-2011, 10:25 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-06-2011, 07:48 PM)woceyes Wrote: that is good to know Cortez lol because she called me Mr. Perfect today not sure if its based off her definition of a/her (shudders) "perfect man" or because I am good at just about everything I do like i don't make mistakes or something. :p

I know for a fact i make a ton of mistakes and i am not perfect at all. I am not sure if i come off as always being perfect or something. I don't even hide my mistakes i take in what i did wrong and learn from it. Maybe its because im a Leo and i strive to be the "best" (even tho there will always be people better then you at something.)

meh im over thinking it again...

Leo sometimes has a tendency to "seem" better than others at things. I'm not entirely sure what gives this impression, but it's there often enough to be noteworthy, for some reason. I suspect it's not that you seem better, but that you have a presence that seems bigger than life in a sense. That's also not unusual for Leo.

As for her being taken, I'd let her know I like her and am interested, but that I can't touch taken on matter of honor, and that if she's interested in me, she needs to keep her proper boundaries and respect her relationship or make herself single if she wants to have a shot at something more than friends with me.

thank you Shannon that is great advice. i have the urge to do just that but have not acted on it. I was a little lost on the interaction. Yes she is good flirting practice but i was not sure if i just come out and say it like you stated or wait and make a move.

A presence that seems bigger than life.
It makes since i honestly don't think im better then anyone else at things. If im good at something its because i wanted to be good at it for me.

Being a Leo your self Shannon. do you have people saying the same things to you? dose your ascending sign affect your presence as well?

RE: Woceyes journal - Cortez - 06-07-2011

It's that way for me and I'm a Leo. Other Leo's I know as well seem to get that.

RE: Woceyes journal - Spiral - 06-07-2011

I would agree. One of my best friends is a leo.

wow as i was doing alpha male i started feeling more Leo but never realized i may have had that presence about me. explains a lot growing up Big Grin

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 06-08-2011

didn't get a chance to talk to her yet today as she seemed to have an emergency of some sort and left work early.

Good news is i bought sex magnet... well the first 3 stages, so i can start that on the 17th as soon as luck magnifier is done.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 06-09-2011

So last night i had a pretty good dream. The overall mood was being lucky. I should have wrote it down after i woke up but i didn't so i can only tell the tail end of the dream.

As you guys know i work in a wood mill, we have pieces of shim for the pallets. usually 1x4x(length), well in my dream it was our 79" shim and one of the forklift drivers went to stack some on top of each other. A few of my coworkers and myself where on the other side. I had step over to the side to look at something on a paper and just as i did the forklift driver knocked over 4 and a half stacks of shim all towards the back. The boards are flying everywhere, its just a big mess except for where i was standing. The entire pile of boards had missed me, everyone else not so much. There was some more lucky moments but i can't remember them.

24 days into luck magnifier 3g. besides my energy being off today and yesterday things seem to be coming my way. I just think of something and bam it is picked up by people or things and stuff just slides into place.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 06-13-2011

two things hit me today questions with no real reasoning behind it. Kind of a spur of the moment thing.

The first is Shannon when you made the alpha male program was there something in there about stop fantasizing/dreaming more of an unrealistic woman you wanted vs the real woman? or was this just a side effect of not being needy means not fantasizing?

The second is as the prize and all these women chasing and wanting me. Is it possible that i have an effect on the women when i am near and after i am out of site they snap back into reality or break free from my snare. So in other words they can't control them selves when i am around then when i leave they behave. If so dose that more then likely mean they would want to get with me just to say they did?

RE: Woceyes journal - Ryan - 06-14-2011

(06-13-2011, 05:48 PM)woceyes Wrote: two things hit me today questions with no real reasoning behind it. Kind of a spur of the moment thing.

The first is Shannon when you made the alpha male program was there something in there about stop fantasizing/dreaming more of an unrealistic woman you wanted vs the real woman? or was this just a side effect of not being needy means not fantasizing?

The second is as the prize and all these women chasing and wanting me. Is it possible that i have an effect on the women when i am near and after i am out of site they snap back into reality or break free from my snare. So in other words they can't control them selves when i am around then when i leave they behave. If so dose that more then likely mean they would want to get with me just to say they did?

Lol think of it like the hot girl at a bar that has all the men going crazy around her...Think of that but with a pressure cooker ready to explode...Lol women don't do that kind of stuff, when they do, they can be a little crazy.

The fantasizing thing...I can totally see that, I've been experiencing it too. Maybe there is something about having realistic expectations...or it could be that we are no longer fantasizing, dreaming of it because (a) we are happy with ourselves and don't have to prove anything to ourselves (b) those unrealistic women fit into our realistic mindset. One thing that I completely did not realize was that any good-looking 9 or 10 really used to intimidate the crap out of me. Now, it's natural that I feel more calm and comfortable around them and being playful.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 06-14-2011

(06-14-2011, 06:51 AM)Ryan Wrote:
(06-13-2011, 05:48 PM)woceyes Wrote: two things hit me today questions with no real reasoning behind it. Kind of a spur of the moment thing.

Lol think of it like the hot girl at a bar that has all the men going crazy around her...Think of that but with a pressure cooker ready to explode...Lol women don't do that kind of stuff, when they do, they can be a little crazy.

The fantasizing thing...I can totally see that, I've been experiencing it too. Maybe there is something about having realistic expectations...or it could be that we are no longer fantasizing, dreaming of it because (a) we are happy with ourselves and don't have to prove anything to ourselves (b) those unrealistic women fit into our realistic mindset. One thing that I completely did not realize was that any good-looking 9 or 10 really used to intimidate the crap out of me. Now, it's natural that I feel more calm and comfortable around them and being playful.

makes sense Ryan and "a pressure cooker ready to explode" do you mean like they get all hot and heavy and want you at all times during the day? it just feels like women want me but only when i am around its like when i am not around they forget who i am...but again its only a feeling

Yeah i used to fantasize all the time but i don't now. my friend had asked me what was one sexual fantasy thats crazy and exotic i would love to have sex with some chick at. i said i don't care where the location is if im having sex its about me and her. whether it was in a store or at my house i don't care. that question and a movie i watched the other day made me think of this.

RE: Woceyes journal - Ryan - 06-14-2011

(06-14-2011, 05:59 PM)woceyes Wrote:

makes sense Ryan and "a pressure cooker ready to explode" do you mean like they get all hot and heavy and want you at all times during the day? it just feels like women want me but only when i am around its like when i am not around they forget who i am...but again its only a feeling

Yeah i used to fantasize all the time but i don't now. my friend had asked me what was one sexual fantasy thats crazy and exotic i would love to have sex with some chick at. i said i don't care where the location is if im having sex its about me and her. whether it was in a store or at my house i don't care. that question and a movie i watched the other day made me think of this.

Lol they may think you're not interested...they are trying to get you while they are around you but when you leave they don't want to bother you and come off as being 'clingy'. Show some interest if you want and see what happens.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 06-14-2011

(06-14-2011, 06:58 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 05:59 PM)woceyes Wrote:

Lol they may think you're not interested...they are trying to get you while they are around you but when you leave they don't want to bother you and come off as being 'clingy'. Show some interest if you want and see what happens.

makes sense, im not showing enough interest besides flirting.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 06-15-2011

ok guys i talked to her today and told her i like her and i am interested, but that we need to stop flirting for respect for her relationship with her bf. Of course this didn't come out as easy as i am making it out to be. my fear rose and my relaxed side dropped.

I became angry with my self for not doing it sooner and took it a bit out on her which was stupid on my part. I explained tho why i was acting irrational and talked to her about everything. Her first words to me were i like you and why didn't you tell me sooner? Also let my guard way down and told her of my inhibitions causing problems for me. Edit: i was really nervous and felt like my confidence wavered but i was still calm and collected.

I don't know what will happen now but i took a big step out of my comfort zone and feel better for it. I am only human and the fear that led me to telling a girl i like her and am interested because of an incident in the past, led to these inhibitions. I am proud for taking that step.

Also when i said we need to stop flirting even tho i am a great flirter she goes you really are great a flirting Wink