Subliminal Talk
Woceyes journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes journal (/Thread-Woceyes-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Woceyes journal - Ryan - 05-27-2011

We talked about it last night, but I love the labret, women compliment it all the time! =)

RE: Woceyes journal - RainbowAbyss - 05-28-2011

Woceyes, I strongly suggest you get the 4g, the 3g started strong for me and then teetered off, plus the 4g has an improved script that keeps your 'luck' on the positive side, could be just me, but I feel I accidentally made myself lucky in negative ways on the 3g, like one time I wanted to be sick to avoid work, and bam I was sick, coincidence?MMMMHH probSmile but I still suggest the 4g, it might still give some 'offness' for a bit but I think most subs that are vastly different than whats currently going on for us will. If your a work hard, make it happen yourself kind of guy, it might be weird to suddenly have the vibe, attitude, and actions of someone who has everything come to him.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 05-28-2011

(05-28-2011, 03:12 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: If your a work hard, make it happen yourself kind of guy, it might be weird to suddenly have the vibe, attitude, and actions of someone who has everything come to him.

That I am, All my life I have always been the works hard for everything kind of guy so that makes sense.

I keep forgetting to write Jackie so i can get my free upgrade to 4g since i bought the 3g version a week before it came out.

I have noticed to a degree that effect as well. I think something and my luck makes it happen. As well as Alpha male and the other subs i have used.

When i get into a i don't care about what people think and how i am perceived conscious mindset I walk, talk and are Alpha all the way. I just bounce back and fourth a lot from not caring to be a little nice and caring a bit. When I am in that awesome state of mind i get checked out and hit on a lot. I can still fill alpha settling.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 05-29-2011

yesterday i watched A mockumentary called the virginity hit. After seeing how sad and pathetic the main character acts because of low self esteem and confidence. It makes me even more grateful for using the Alpha Male set. As i was watching it i was remembering similar mannerisms and not being sure of myself. Now i still am a virgin but i don't even remotely act like one (low self esteem, nervousness, low confidence and any other stereotyped signs) With having friends that can be stupid at times telling women this or other things about me "trying to help" I am never certain if it helps or hurts me but anymore i just don't give a rats a@@. The movie was a great way to see how much i have changed.

RE: Woceyes journal - Jay - 05-29-2011

I love bad examples, they can be very insightful. I'm certainly going to watch that mockumentary. I also saw Louis Theroux - Thai Brides a while ago, pretty distressing to see people so delusional about the concept of love, and just seeing attraction while there is none. Just saddening on how they are conditioned to think how attraction/love works, while those Asian brides just use 'em for financial support to support their own family, and come to the realization that the rich and clever white man is actually a neurotic, passive-aggressive drunk that has a heart condition and has a tendency to hit women.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 05-30-2011

(05-29-2011, 10:13 AM)Jay Wrote: I love bad examples, they can be very insightful. I'm certainly going to watch that mockumentary. I also saw Louis Theroux - Thai Brides a while ago, pretty distressing to see people so delusional about the concept of love, and just seeing attraction while there is none. Just saddening on how they are conditioned to think how attraction/love works, while those Asian brides just use 'em for financial support to support their own family, and come to the realization that the rich and clever white man is actually a neurotic, passive-aggressive drunk that has a heart condition and has a tendency to hit women.

i know that feeling quite well. it took me awhile to figure out some things in my life to get over that. with out mail ordered brides Tongue It is sad tho that these men are tripping over them selves on something not there.

Ill have to check that one out thank you Jay

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 05-31-2011

I think i have figured out the meaning of one of my most powerful negative thoughts that pretty much was holding me back with a lot of things. Mostly my looks and women, I realize its the ego trying to keep control over me. Saying this negative thought to me to protect me from embarrassment or anything else damaging to the ego.

I couldn't understand the meaning behind it and it was driving me a tad bit crazy and insecure. I know the mind is a powerful thing and can use imagery or sensual things to get a point across to me. What it has been telling me (at least in my mind) was not a direct definition of the negative word but more of a symbolic meaning. It was this meaning behind it that made me realize what i was most fearful of. I never thought it would have been that with out some careful pondering.

What I was most fearful of was freedom. Freedom to be me the true me weather or not people like me or not. Whether through expression in art or appearance, or even being and loving with a passion of things i enjoy. Alpha Male helped me cure a lot of things and i would say killed most of this negative thought. This realization, it feels has landed the final blow.

I feel life is coming together and when i start sex magnet. I will be the best dam magnet of pleasure to beautiful women Wink

RE: Woceyes journal - Spiral - 06-01-2011

Good for you, Woceyes. I think this has also been the root of some of my problems. We'll see what happens after sex magnet and then hopefully by then there will be a sub for overcoming your fears in general. That would be a great one Smile

RE: Woceyes journal - ronatello - 06-01-2011

@ Spiral: your self image will go WAY UP during sex magnet. As for me, more work needs to be done but I'm coming along nicely!
@ Woceyes: I liken SM 2011 to Cory's MM program Smile. It takes a while for it to get rolling but once it does... Smile

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 06-01-2011

@Spiral thank you dude i know i brought up almost the same theme in my alpha journal. This was just from looking at it from another angle. This root of freedom i have not ever felt but was also scared of, seemed to pop up in different ways. Moving away from my mom and dad, getting the license, now freedom of self and away from society in society's rules & parents rules on how people should be.

@ronatello Dude that makes me even more excited to start it Big Grin

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 06-04-2011

Well i am starting feel a higher quality of luck is a part of me now. In fact i won a dollar on a scratch it. Big Grin I am starting to feel like i can get whatever i want because im lucky enough to catch my chance of getting it.

Now for some funny yet perplexing news from my main source of flirting practice. I finally gave my "ex fiancee" my number. I saw her put it in and save it. Well she wont even remotely text me whether its because of her jealous boyfriend or what i don't know. it really dose not matter, i am more or less seeing if she was ever going to text me. Funny thing is the other people at work who's numbers she has she will text.

She still flirts heavy with me lots of touching, hugs, holding my hand, high fives, and hand shakes. Yes i am aware of not getting involved with women who have boyfriends as it causes problems. Which is why i have been pulling back a lot from her.

Its hard to describe this with out it sounding needy but i am testing my game on her and other women as well. She is just predominantly in my life more because of work.

RE: Woceyes journal - Cortez - 06-06-2011

(06-04-2011, 09:12 AM)woceyes Wrote: Well i am starting feel a higher quality of luck is a part of me now. In fact i won a dollar on a scratch it. Big Grin I am starting to feel like i can get whatever i want because im lucky enough to catch my chance of getting it.

Now for some funny yet perplexing news from my main source of flirting practice. I finally gave my "ex fiancee" my number. I saw her put it in and save it. Well she wont even remotely text me whether its because of her jealous boyfriend or what i don't know. it really dose not matter, i am more or less seeing if she was ever going to text me. Funny thing is the other people at work who's numbers she has she will text.

She still flirts heavy with me lots of touching, hugs, holding my hand, high fives, and hand shakes. Yes i am aware of not getting involved with women who have boyfriends as it causes problems. Which is why i have been pulling back a lot from her.

Its hard to describe this with out it sounding needy but i am testing my game on her and other women as well. She is just predominantly in my life more because of work.

Nothing wrong with that Smile

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 06-06-2011

that is good to know Cortez lol because she called me Mr. Perfect today not sure if its based off her definition of a/her (shudders) "perfect man" or because I am good at just about everything I do like i don't make mistakes or something. :p

I know for a fact i make a ton of mistakes and i am not perfect at all. I am not sure if i come off as always being perfect or something. I don't even hide my mistakes i take in what i did wrong and learn from it. Maybe its because im a Leo and i strive to be the "best" (even tho there will always be people better then you at something.)

meh im over thinking it again...

RE: Woceyes journal - Cortez - 06-07-2011

People often see others as way more perfect than they are. Maybe that's just her way of flirting.