Subliminal Talk
Woceyes journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes journal (/Thread-Woceyes-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 05-07-2011

@ Ryan this is the second time it has happened, first was on stage 5 of alpha.
@Ron Thx, i will definitely do that, its my life ill live it the way i want Big Grin

Ill be the first to admit i love not doing anything especially with a busy work week when Saturday comes around i just want to lounge around Smile, But for him to try to do this argument thing all the time is getting tiring. I told my mom im not going to put up with this.

He has been acting nicer to me tho.

@Jay "Could it be that he's projecting his his own self-image onto you?" I would say so after thinking about it later that day it seems he was listing of things about himself more than me. I would give him the alpha set but he thinks affirmations and subs are hogwash.

RE: Woceyes journal - Shannon - 05-12-2011

(05-07-2011, 09:58 PM)woceyes Wrote: *snip* I would give him the alpha set but he thinks affirmations and subs are hogwash.

How amusing.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 05-12-2011

(05-12-2011, 04:21 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-07-2011, 09:58 PM)woceyes Wrote: *snip* I would give him the alpha set but he thinks affirmations and subs are hogwash.

How amusing.

I know... I mean i was skeptical when i first tried out some of the subs, but kept an open mind about them. They have helped me more then anything i have ever done in my life.

Speaking of which I am almost done with my second run of the flirt sub. I seem to be really good at flirting. Yesterday i did have some strange emotions. I wasn't sad, happy, or mad. More content, but assertive. Today i was really ornery to people. Wink

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 05-17-2011

well last day of round 2 for the flirt sub and my flirting is incredibly good.

In fact i was teasing The "ex fiancee" pretty good she couldn't get enough of me. There were good things like i was trying to shake her hand and she was smiling telling me no and i held it out and kept going come on with a smile on my face or just stayed silent looking deep into her eyes. She would smile some more say no a few times more and giggle then finally cave in. After she did I would go "see i knew you couldn't resist me." this made her smile and blush some more.

I had her helping some of my crew on one of the machines and her and i where teasing back and fourth with lots of eye contact. Then I said to her "if i wanted lip from you i would ask for it" She laughed and said i don't think you would ask for it. I am pretty sure she is meaning something sexual here just with the way we were flirting with each other. I also threw in lots of innuendo, she did as well.

What do you guys think?

So in short im getting much better at flirting and with alpha under my belt flirting is more free flowing for me.

P.S
also i did invite her over to my house to "play games" but not the way it should be. She was bummed out tho because she had to work and i didn't.

RE: Woceyes journal - ronatello - 05-17-2011

Sounds like you got it going on! Smile

RE: Woceyes journal - Ryan - 05-18-2011

You definitely got the flirting going... keep it up!

Ryan

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 05-18-2011

I also cut my hair and spiked it up no more medium long hair covering my eyes. i have not done that in years. I have 10x as many women checking me out. Big Grin Even my "ex fiancee" can't keep her eyes off me Wink

All so i couldn't decide what i wanted to do luck magnifier or increase your sex drive. So i started with luck first then i might do sex drive or just jump straight to sex magnet. Well soon as i get enough money for sex magnet lol.

RE: Woceyes journal - RainbowAbyss - 05-18-2011

Good choice on the luck magnifier Woyceyes, its a really fun sub and it sounds like you'll get plenty of sex drive during sex magnet. Having a good haircut look can make a surprising amount of difference, I still want a long flow, especially when running SM, but I'm sure a shorter cut would do me good as well, just can't risk it as I already seem to be slowing down on the hair growth process lol

RE: Woceyes journal - RainbowAbyss - 05-18-2011

also woyceyes, if you have a couple extra hours to spare a week, I know a definitive but pretty boring way to make some extra cash online, I haven't done it myself but have heard great reviews, it might help you get the extra cash you need for the sub. PM if your interested

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 05-20-2011

thank you Ron and Ryan. Its kind of hard to judge how effective my flirting skills are for me.

Rainbow I feel more confident and awesome with my hair like this then the med-long almost 70's style hair. I was getting a lot of attention today grocery shopping. I also had people saying sorry when ever they would start to walk in front of me.

I flirted a lot with the "fiancee" yesterday. Had her rubbing up against me, reaching into my shirt and pulling my necklace out, and many other things. Luck sub has made me remember my dreams a lot now and made them crazy.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 05-23-2011

Well one week into luck magnifier 3.0. I still never did write to get the upgraded 4.0 version of it but 3.0 is fine for me atm.

When i first started this sub. I could feel the sneak preview of how it would feel at full effect before the trial period, so to say went away and the resistance kicked in. I had a great week last week and today it was meh. When i used to Ride bulls around here my nick name was lucky so i know i have luck. I just want to magnify it Tongue

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 05-25-2011

well i think i have some resistance to the luck sub not much but i can feel some shifting.

More flirting between the "ex fiancee" and I. Best thing today was i had a fairly new piece of gum in my mouth and she came over and ask me for a piece. So i pulled out the gum in my mouth and held it out to her. She laughed grabbed it and started chewing it. lol

I also found out she has a boyfriend and he is a jealous type. Which explains why she hasn't come over yet. It dose not bother me one way or another i still get flirting practice. Big Grin

RE: Woceyes journal - ronatello - 05-25-2011

Darn right! Flirting practice is practice period!

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 05-26-2011

lol i look at everything as practice that way if it becomes something more or real then i know i can improve and practice more.

I was thinking of getting a labret piercing. its the one above your chin, below your lip in the middle. this must still be Alpha working its magic on me. I keep improving my appearance to what i like.

luck magnifier is making me feel weird. My whole vibe has been off this entire week. I feel angry and cold but at the same time Alpha is coming through strong. I feel like quitting my job ( i wont, not yet anyways) and i kind of feel like i am entitled to something greater. I know it is some resistance and my general mood.