Subliminal Talk
Woceyes journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes journal (/Thread-Woceyes-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Woceyes journal - Ryan - 04-28-2011

(04-28-2011, 12:07 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-28-2011, 10:03 AM)mat422 Wrote:
(04-27-2011, 08:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: I think:

1. No such word as "irregardless", and I slap you for that offense to the English language. The prefix "ir-" negates the root "regard", just as the suffix "-less" does. It's "regardless". Hope that slap hurts enough that you don't do that again. lol

2. Invite her over to play it, already... jeez. Then have her play YOU! lol

Lol that made my day. Woceyes I'm not proficient in the art of women as much as I like, but she clearly wants to have sex with you lol. Invite her over and have some fun.

I wouldn't necessarily conclude that she "clearly wants to have sex with you", she may want to play the game and work it into being more than friends slowly. But you can make it go where you want it. Just make sure you learn how to read female body language and signals, so you know how fast she's trying to take things, and then understand how she reacts to whatever you're trying to make happen so you don't push too hard or blow it.

I agree with the above... If she's hinting at the fact that she wants to be with you and play it, that's a great sign! Invite her over. Be yourself, let things naturally play out. If she's attracted, she will show it, with your 'alpha-ness' it shouldn't be a huge problem. Watch for signals, take necessary action! Good luck!

RE: Woceyes journal - Spiral - 04-28-2011

Or you could not watch for signals so you don't get all too caught up in your thoughts. at least that's what used to happen with me. As an alpha now.. you should start feeling more comfortable feeling your sexual vibe and just go with your gut when you know you got it. And I've mentioned this before.. but if you don't want to kiss her first just say when the time feels right "I know you want to kiss me." You can do this after she's moved her eyes from yours to your lips and back and forth and back and forth. or if you're faces are pretty close just do it.

RE: Woceyes journal - Shannon - 04-28-2011

Not watching for signals only works once you have mastered noticing them automatically. lol In the beginning, you need to pay attention for them, but remain needless, until you get them down. They're not important enough to obsess over, because you don't care, remember? Just need to be aware when they happen so you can act on them or use the info if you choose.

Yes but it honestly isn't really that hard to notice them... For me personally, I usually feel that it is ok. Like I can tell she is happy and enjoys my company by how she is acting. One good thing I learned from the movie, "Hitch". When saying good night if she fiddles with her keys... Doesn't always happen with the keys but... a lot of women will pause or stand next to you and drag it out. But for me... kissing isn't always the first move. For me, I usually touch her/grab her hand, hug her before I kiss, those set me up for it, and it works because I naturally feel like kissing her after touching her in such a way. Just go for it, you have nothing to loose.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 04-28-2011

thank you guys. Big Grin

As far as reading body language I am really good at spotting it. Its more of me second guessing myself lol. Like i said whatever your answers to my question were whether it was good or bad, i was going to ask her over anyways.

I do go with what i am feeling a lot more then before. I can honestly say with out Alpha i would have backed out by now on interactions with her. There is a strong connection between us but me being a noob in this department I had some doubts. lol

I did talk to her and asked her she started blushing and smiling. She stumbled on her words a bit but couldn't get anything out. i should have said awesome my house at .... time but i didn't. We did dive a little deeper into each others lives. I also learned more about her.

My favorite question she asked me was what do i look for in a woman?

- Baby steps but at least im moving lol

(04-28-2011, 05:36 PM)woceyes Wrote: My favorite question she asked me was what do i look for in a woman?

That's a GREAT sign... A little more advice. This girl seems like she might be very shy. Instead, try asking her out someplace public: a coffee, or the park. I always find it best to find something interactive like a walk exploring or playing miniature golf or something. She probably wants to feel more comfortable with you before she goes to your house.

Ryan

RE: Woceyes journal - Shannon - 04-28-2011

(04-28-2011, 05:36 PM)woceyes Wrote: I did talk to her and asked her she started blushing and smiling. She stumbled on her words a bit but couldn't get anything out. i should have said awesome my house at .... time but i didn't. We did dive a little deeper into each others lives. I also learned more about her.

You are indeed. Blushing and smiling is also a REALLY good sign of interest. Especially if she looks down and to one side (right is better, IIRC) when she does it. Asking you what you look for in a woman is a major sign of interest in most cases, too.

In your shoes, based on what I know about the girl and the situation, I have to disagree with Ryan. Have her over to play games with you, and then let it grow as she is comfortable. That's what I would do, anyway.

RE: Woceyes journal - Spiral - 04-29-2011

Shannon what's the difference between looking down to the right and looking down to the left?

RE: Woceyes journal - Shannon - 04-29-2011

(04-29-2011, 04:43 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Shannon what's the difference between looking down to the right and looking down to the left?

Unconsciously, the direction we look while experiencing or doing certain types of mental processes is a reflex action based on which hemisphere of the brain we are using. I haven't studied that in a while so I may have my directions mixed up... but whichever one corresponds to the right hemisphere of the brain shows genuine emotional response, whereas the other shows a planned, rehearsed response to the situation you're talking about.

We do it while recalling memory, too.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 04-29-2011

(04-28-2011, 11:24 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-28-2011, 05:36 PM)woceyes Wrote: I did talk to her and asked her she started blushing and smiling. She stumbled on her words a bit but couldn't get anything out. i should have said awesome my house at .... time but i didn't. We did dive a little deeper into each others lives. I also learned more about her.

You are indeed. Blushing and smiling is also a REALLY good sign of interest. Especially if she looks down and to one side (right is better, IIRC) when she does it. Asking you what you look for in a woman is a major sign of interest in most cases, too.

In your shoes, based on what I know about the girl and the situation, I have to disagree with Ryan. Have her over to play games with you, and then let it grow as she is comfortable. That's what I would do, anyway.

Yeah she definitely looked down and to the right. thanks guys I will ask her over and take the lead better like a real man should. best thing to come from this whether or not its good or bad is experience that in its self makes it worth it.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 05-05-2011

Day 20 of improve your flirting sub.

Hmm i feel my flirting is better (eye game and teasing) I see people staring at me all the time. The women i talk to start playing with there hair and mimicking my tone and body language. I appear to be warmer towards people as well but at the same time maintain my Alpha status.

I think my Step dad is jealous or something over how i am. On Tuesday he tried to get into an argument with me. Then started saying how no one at work likes me because im a smart a** (we work at the same place in case you guys forgot) and how I dumb myself down to be liked by people and that i am lazy and think i can do whatever I want to do. How its my life so whatever. To this i told him isn't that the endgame of parent hood helping your kids grow up and live there lives for them self. I also asked everyone bluntly if I was a smart a** to them if i was and everyone responded exactly the same how i am respectful and get things done when needed. They said not that they can think of that was ever a smart a** to them.

This was all because of problems between him and my mom and him trying to take it out on me. Speaking of which i realize that if i ever did something wrong on accident instead of my parents (mostly mom) explaining why i shouldn't or should do something to prevent the accident from occurring again. They would make me feel even worse then i already did, which i would assume would push me to try to be perfect and do things perfect for not wanting to feel really bad about something

I may add Happiness and joy next month then do sex magnet.

RE: Woceyes journal - ronatello - 05-05-2011

He is jealous and his actions and negging proves it right there! Keep on trucking, Woceyes! Smile

RE: Woceyes journal - Jay - 05-06-2011

He's definitely trying to control you, because you're changing a bit too much for his liking and he's trying to get his grasp back to devalue and tell you should be more like him, because he's great and doing everything as you're supposed to and you're supposedly not... Could it be that he's projecting his his own self-image onto you?

Could also be that you're maybe getting more attention from your colleagues or your mother than that he has gotten lately, and he feels threatened. He feels some sort of loss at least when he's comparing himself with you.

Two quotes I came across that could be useful;

“It's easier for someone to try to pull you down than to build themselves up to stay even with you”

“Friends generally want you to get ahead in life, but not TOO far ahead.”

RE: Woceyes journal - Ryan - 05-06-2011

Lol wow Woceyes, I went through the same EXACT thing in Stage 4 of Alpha Male, similar conversation with my father too.