Subliminal Talk
Woceyes journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes journal (/Thread-Woceyes-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 09-25-2010

yeah its great i think im still smoothing it out i think if i take it to far with out upping the ante some women seem to think im Gay. Undecided but since it improved my flirting by a lot the rest is trial and error i suppose so i learn the sweet moments to do so.

RE: Woceyes journal - Shannon - 09-26-2010

You've gone through all six stages of woman magnet, woceyes?

RE: Woceyes journal - ronatello - 09-26-2010

If they think you're gay, why not call them out on it?

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 09-26-2010

@Shannon nope lol I am going to start alpha first before i do women magnet i have only bought single subs till now, i bought Alpha male Friday

@Ron i do or i make some aggressive joke but i what i think it is, is they don't know how to react to me since i treat them like a little sister then a sex object granted i should throw some innuendo/call them out on theirs. It catches me off guard but i don't get angry im full of witt so maybe they just want to Sh** test me. im learning i had very little experience before i even started helping myself so im not worried i know ill be the best man i can be. (For my self and with women)

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 09-27-2010

I meant to say the 27th was day 32 of the flirt sub.. Tomorrow i will finally start Alpha Male. Big Grin i will start a new journal dedicated to just it.

I will also do some recaps of the subs i have used here in case any one is curious of my experiences tomorrow. I may be over the top with the flirting but at least im getting out there and trying i was taken aback about a few of them thinking i was gay but ill be better at flirting. It has literally been like 1 girl out of 15 i have flirted with who has asked me that.

RE: Woceyes journal - WildFlower - 09-28-2010

Where you much of a flirter before using the sub, woceyes? I'd never envisioned myself as a flirter before but during Stage 2 of Women Magnet I became much more flirty. Going into Stage 3 has made me notch up the teasing even more so. I'm just wondering how the process was for you; how much of a flirt where you before you started?, did it take long to adjust?, etc. Good look with the Alpha set Smile

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 09-28-2010

WildFlower i was an ok flirter, i would say below average flirt i got the gist of it but had a hard time trying to keep what i was saying in a flirty way or even just say it with out mumbling.

the transition for me was nothing much for awhile then rough bumpy roads then smooth sailing. it seemed like one week i am still ok at it. Then the next week i am really good at it.One of my friends even said after what took him years to realize how to flirt excellently i seemed to be able to do in a few months... He said he was jealous of how quickly i learned it and said he wished he was a fast learner like me Big Grin

Granted i did have almost an entire week of nothing but being down on myself. I had flashes of all the girls from first grade to now and how i kept messing up trying to flirt with them. Or i had flashes of girls that were flirting with me and i was oblivious to everything they did. once i realized the memory that my mind was telling me was blocking my success and accepted it and forgave my self I then felt the full force of the sub.

I had gone into a store to buy a drink and then everything with in me wanted to blurt something out to the girl working the register and i did. it wasn't awkward how i said it or jumbled and confusing and she looked me in the eyes and she gave me a big smile and continued flirting back. I could feel that she had interest in me before i said something. This was when i first noticed some change.

I tease women with little to no effort now but i think i may take it to far and just make myself look like a clown. (i get called a silly boy a lot) or not enough sexual energy behind it. The sub has put my thoughts to ease about flirting and now help me to go out and do it. I still have to learn the boundaries with flirting but at least i have better footing on the subject of flirting Smile

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 04-23-2011

Well i resurrected this journal to write what is going on till i get enough money to buy sex magnet.

As i had said in my Alpha male journal I would be going through the flirt sub again. This is more to satisfy my own curiosity on the results ill get. If you guys remember i got a lot better at flirting the first time i did this sub but had a lot of people calling me gay. It was hard for me at that time to get past it and not really care.

Now with alpha under my belt I would like to see what comes of this. I realize this sub is to improve my flirting skills but seeing as how there is always room for improvement. This shall push me out there with the ladies and make me better at it.

I am one week into it today. Had a few things happen i just need to get out there and be more social.

RE: Woceyes journal - Spiral - 04-23-2011

Add overcome approach anxiety. I'm seriously considering comboing it with positive attitude and thinking.

Because being social is not something I do a whole lot.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 04-27-2011

I have a question for you guys. The one girl i refer to as "Fiance" found out some how i have a NES and keeps bugging me about wanting to play it and how she wants to play Mario. She asked to buy it from me I told her not for sale, then she asked to barrow it. She keeps teasing me about not letting her barrow it or play it.

I of course being a lover of video games. and this system being with me since before i was born wont let anyone barrow it nor buy it.

So my question is dose it sound like she wants to generally barrow it or more like a hint for me to invite her over to my house?

Irregardless i know she likes me and I was thinking of inviting her over anyways but I was curious on what you guys think.

RE: Woceyes journal - Shannon - 04-27-2011

I think:

1. No such word as "irregardless", and I slap you for that offense to the English language. The prefix "ir-" negates the root "regard", just as the suffix "-less" does. It's "regardless". Hope that slap hurts enough that you don't do that again. lol

2. Invite her over to play it, already... jeez. Then have her play YOU! lol

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 04-27-2011

(04-27-2011, 08:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: I think:

1. No such word as "irregardless", and I slap you for that offense to the English language. The prefix "ir-" negates the root "regard", just as the suffix "-less" does. It's "regardless". Hope that slap hurts enough that you don't do that again. lol

lol i thought so about irregardless but wasn't sure. My face hurts Big Grin

Thank you Shannon for answering my question lol

RE: Woceyes journal - mat422 - 04-28-2011

Lol that made my day. Woceyes I'm not proficient in the art of women as much as I like, but she clearly wants to have sex with you lol. Invite her over and have some fun.

RE: Woceyes journal - Shannon - 04-28-2011

(04-28-2011, 10:03 AM)mat422 Wrote:

Lol that made my day. Woceyes I'm not proficient in the art of women as much as I like, but she clearly wants to have sex with you lol. Invite her over and have some fun.

I wouldn't necessarily conclude that she "clearly wants to have sex with you", she may want to play the game and work it into being more than friends slowly. But you can make it go where you want it. Just make sure you learn how to read female body language and signals, so you know how fast she's trying to take things, and then understand how she reacts to whatever you're trying to make happen so you don't push too hard or blow it.