Subliminal Talk
Woceyes journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes journal (/Thread-Woceyes-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 09-06-2010

Friday and Saturday i was hanging out with of friend of mine in a bigger town then the one i currently live in. We had hit the mall they have there and well i had lots of pent up nervous energy Friday and it showed in how i walked and talked with people.

Saturday was better i was in a really good move despite lack of sleep and being groggy i had lots of women checking me out. I chatted when i needed to but didn't really approach anyone but i did return gazes back confidently. I even had a good looking woman that worked at the Sam goody's in the mall "bump" into me and she had a big ol smile and kept flicking her hair.

All and all it was a fun weekend Cool

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 09-09-2010

i seem to have an answer to my question about why i should care enough to know about people. I guess the universe gave it to me shortly after i asked it last week. Not sure if the Flirting one is working or not i may switch to using it at nights instead of ASC since i have been using it for awhile now and i think 5 hours of it during the day would be fine. I also seem to be telling everything like it is and even more truthful

I seem to be walking more confidently and proud to be who i am. I am still not entirely happy with how i look. I have been putting my hair up more in phaux hawk,spike or somewhat spiked.(which i have not done in years do to being accustomed to hats) I just need to do it before work instead of putting on my same old baseball cap on. I have been experimenting with different facial hair styles but my lack of growth on the majority of my face prevents some cool things. The more i look at my glasses the more i hate them i am glad I have enough money now to go buy some more contacts..

As far as the social video go's i have missed a few days so i need to get back to watching it.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 09-14-2010

I stopped using ASC and still have not watched the vid sorry Shannon.

I am using improve your flirting skills to the max now listing to it soon as i get off work and all through the night.

Is this sub supposed to disconnect you from outcomes and from past experiences? I went through some pretty negative stuff and a lot of stuff from my first experience with a girl (that did not go well) Now i am just bursting out jokes and teasing the women at work a lot more then i usually would have done in the past. Tongue

generally I don't know what to put in my journal for things that happen either for good or bad. i tend to work with it when i comes up and when i get on here i tend to jump around all my thoughts and just write basic stuff.

I plan on getting the Alpha set when my month of this sub is done and i get paid again. Even the foundation of a home had support to build the foundation

RE: Woceyes journal - Ryan - 09-15-2010

It's your journal, do what you please Wink Alpha Male is a great program, I'm happy I went with it and you will be too.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 09-15-2010

I can't wait Big Grin and Alpha male seems to be having a good effect on you over at Corys fourms. Tongue

RE: Woceyes journal - Ryan - 09-15-2010

Is it that noticeable? ;P

I'm pretty much sick of the MM forums, have been for a while. As long as I have been there now a days most of the stuff posted on it is just flat out annoying to me. Mainly the fact everyone over-analyzes everything. Don't get me wrong I was once apart of that as well, but now I find it extremely depressing to find thousands of threads with the title "how do I look at a woman?", "how come women don't approach and make out with me?", "why do I no longer have success after I stopped doing my affirmations". Why do you think I started redirecting people here? I haven't suffered nearly as much as I did when I started MM and affirmations, why? Because I don't think about useless shit anymore, I just press play and know in the end, I will be able to handle any of these situations naturally. I honestly don't think his program is for everyone.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 09-15-2010

yeah I still check in on there but i agree its always the same stuff over and over. Confused

If they looked at the past post a lot of it was mentioned already... with his program i started being more arrogant then confident which led to a pretty big crash while on here everything i have tried so far has felt natural. The more i have used Shannon's products the more those questions went away for me. i would say Cory's stuff is at least a good starting place and like you said not for everyone.

I thank you for directing me here i have improved a lot since this time last year.

RE: Woceyes journal - Ryan - 09-17-2010

I'm glad you're enjoying success with it. Some people can be so ignorant and automatically assume, no one uses it, so why would I, it's a stupid idea? However, everyone I have talked to concerning subliminals have opened up to the idea and improved their success significantly. The thing about constantly doing affirmations is you need some sort of result or 'how-to method' because if you are not achieving success with your affirmations, you constantly get down on yourself. "Am I writing it correctly?", "How do I visualize doing this?", "Do I need to change those affirmations to get quicker results?" I too, stopped questioning all that bullshit once using the subliminals, now the answers just come to me regularly.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 09-17-2010

@ Ryan I love the subliminals and enjoy listing to them, then writing out all the affirmations using so many pens and notebooks lol.

Yesterday i was in an excellent mood felt like nothing bad could spoil my mood. I went with my friends to the smoke shop just down the street from my work to get some drinks and just like the last time i went down there all the Blue amps were gone so i went for an orange one. The young cashier was working and last time i joked around with her about the blue amps being gone. So this time just before we left i asked her if her boyfriend bought them all again jokingly. She said ye...err well or maybe me with a sly smile on her face. I smiled and my friend jumps in and says somebody needs to learn how to share. him and i laugh then i go she can't she failed sharing in kindergarten. She started laughing and her and I got into an eye lock both smiling.

Normally i would have just said very little or just enough talking instead of busting on her but i felt completely comfortable yesterday. I would say the flirting sub has helped me with more then just flirting still have 11 days left on it can't wait to see how well it sticks.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 09-18-2010

Full of negativity today i feel like i can't even remotely better my self. I feel like i don't know who i am anymore. Some of the things i had loved before working on myself, i am or have started losing interest in at a rapid pace. All the types of people i wanted in my life i look at them now and see how they are wasting there lives on partying, drinking, and working the same dead end job. Even there negativity towards things bother me.

I know they are just feelings but they are strong today for some reason. ill go through the emotions till i find what is bothering me completely.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 09-19-2010

Not sure what hit me the hardest yesterday, but a lot of stuff was brought to my mind all having to do with the women who I messed up flirting with in the past. From the first grade all the way up to a few months ago before i started the Subs. It also brought up a lot of social situations that seem to make me realize how bad my social anxiety really is. Today My mind seems pretty clear and I feel great.

Time moves so slow tho i would like to get a jump on the alpha male set. But i must finish the flirting one Tongue

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 09-20-2010

well today i woke up happy and calm. was a great day talked with and joked with all the women at work. Then bam my friend starts blabbing about how i stopped being social and he wants to hang out with me and then starts to try to bring me down and then my other friend down whom i have known since high school. then he gets mad at me and says he is trying to save our friendship and blah blah blah. mostly just drama because i used to go to him for answers and ever since i started the subs i stopped.

I got paid today so now to wait for a week for freaking paypal to finish the transfer then i can start alpha male this makes me happy Tongue

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 09-25-2010

Well its been a tough week for me but i have uncovered a major block in my head i mean holy cow i wasn't expecting this kind of break through with just the flirting sub but man i have till the 27th till my 32 days are done then i can move on to alpha. I seem to be flirting left and right now i also have random girls im me all the time or i tease the heck out of cashiers and they all like it.

RE: Woceyes journal - ronatello - 09-25-2010

Glad to hear about your success, woceyes! It's weird how the subs can pull up suppressed stuff so one can analyze it and learn from it, and whatnot. Flirting is always fun (good affirmation there btw)!