Subliminal Talk
Woceyes journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes journal (/Thread-Woceyes-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Woceyes journal - Shannon - 08-21-2010

I have some interesting things in store for the next experimental version I release.

RE: Woceyes journal - ronatello - 08-22-2010

@ Shannon: keep us posted. Are you updating the Aura vid or is it another experimental video based on another sub?
My journal also has some commentary on the video and I posted a brief recap about the aura vid in the experimental section of the forum.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 08-23-2010

hmm sounds interesting Shannon Smile and will the aura vid be updated?

RE: Woceyes journal - Shannon - 08-24-2010

This will happen as I am able. There is much to do yet before I will be back to full capacity.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 08-27-2010

ok finally got some more money in my paypal... i think this is the most i have ever used my paypal account Big Grin

since i can not afford the alpha male or women magnet atm i decided to buy socializing is just a fun game experimental vid and improve your flirting skills as these are areas i could improve in so today will be day one of both and i will also keep running absolute confidence sub at night.

or should i not run the flirting one shannon as it may mess up the results from the social vid?

RE: Woceyes journal - Shannon - 08-28-2010

I don't see why those two would conflict. Smile

RE: Woceyes journal - Majordomus - 08-28-2010

(08-05-2010, 07:32 PM)woceyes Wrote: Had a lot of Women checking me out today some smiling at me, and some not but still interested. I will say right now i have a hard time moving my legs to go talk to them but today the feeling to actually move seemed stronger then my need to stay put... which in effect led me to talk/ flirt with a cashier. Tongue She seemed to enjoy it.

Other then that i feel energetic yet reclusive today. this mix seems to make me not want to do much but everything at the same time.
Cashiers are very easy to flirt with me too.
..they cannot run away.
Hehehehe.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 08-28-2010

(08-28-2010, 11:02 AM)Majordomus Wrote:
(08-05-2010, 07:32 PM)woceyes Wrote: Had a lot of Women checking me out today some smiling at me, and some not but still interested. I will say right now i have a hard time moving my legs to go talk to them but today the feeling to actually move seemed stronger then my need to stay put... which in effect led me to talk/ flirt with a cashier. Tongue She seemed to enjoy it.

Other then that i feel energetic yet reclusive today. this mix seems to make me not want to do much but everything at the same time.
Cashiers are very easy to flirt with me too.
..they cannot run away.
Hehehehe.

lol very true Big Grin i would laugh so hard if one did run away

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 08-30-2010

@ Shannon i just didn't want to mess up the data for testing the socializing vid but i am using both anyways.

I can say today is my third day of listening and so far i just wanted to talk and joke with everyone at work. Was getting strange looks at some of the things i said and the ways i said them (enthusiastically and energetic) Big Grin

sadly i didn't speak to any women at the store today as I was in a hurry to get in and out. Did notice a lot of good looking ones tho who were checking me out and playing with there hair. Tongue

RE: Woceyes journal - Spiral - 08-31-2010

These are all great signs! Just as long as you know you're having fun Smile

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 09-02-2010

the week started good but today just sucked at work. I think the absolute confidence sub is making me not let people put me down i am pretty much blurting out in full on truth what i feel and don't like especially when people tell me how to live my life. Pretty much called a friend of mine a whiny a** B**** because he was complaining because i did not take him up on his offer to go chill at places(ie get drunk). But i feel better tho not beating around the bush or being passive aggressive.

i bumped my volume on the sub that i listen to it at night. only by 2 levels and now i notice i am remembering my dreams again.

also will the socializing sub help to make me want to learn more about people? i feel like i don't care enough to want to know the back story of people. To many years sitting in a room playing video games alone i suppose. i am going to put my self out there. my goal is to talk to and make a new friend this weekend. Tongue

RE: Woceyes journal - Ryan - 09-03-2010

The nice thing I noticed about ASC is that it allows you to reject and let go of any negativity that could bring down your confidence. That's an amazing affirmation right there, nothing has been getting me down lately and the best part is people don't try to get me down anymore. I used to have problems with my parents criticizing me and killing my self-esteem and confidence especially but they have been showing me so much respect lately, it's unbelievable.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 09-03-2010

@ Ryan how long have you been using the ASC? I have only been using it for a month but i do seem to be getting a lot of respect from my fellow workers and my parents. That is awesome that no one is trying to bring you down.

RE: Woceyes journal - Ryan - 09-03-2010

A little over a month, just started kicking in, took so long because of Woman Magnet. Definitely is one I will continue to use for the next couple of years!