Subliminal Talk
Woceyes journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes journal (/Thread-Woceyes-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Woceyes journal - woceyes - 08-04-2010

Well i guess i should start a journal as well and actually be a part of Shannon's great community. I am usually a lurker and don't post much but i think the subs are making me want to be more social. Smile

I am currently using two subs the Absolute self confidence and the aura of sexiness vid. I had been using the standard sub version of the aura of sexiness as well as become irresistibly attractive to beautiful women sub.

I will try to post updates as much as i can. Big Grin

RE: Woceyes journal - K-Train - 08-04-2010

Alright woceyes, glad to see you've made a journal man! What results did you see from BIABW?

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 08-04-2010

I didn't seem to notice any real results with it. Except for when i first used it i had a dream i saw myself in the mirror how i want to be and what needed to be changed. Im guessing its mostly because i didn't align myself correctly and change what i wanted to change.(majority of it).

Or maybe i was just going through so much negativity I had a blind eye to it's magic? Tongue But i was thinking a lot about me, my fears, and what was holding me back. (i ended up writing a letter to myself about my self and what i needed to hear)

I will give it another shot when im done with the vid.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 08-05-2010

Had a lot of Women checking me out today some smiling at me, and some not but still interested. I will say right now i have a hard time moving my legs to go talk to them but today the feeling to actually move seemed stronger then my need to stay put... which in effect led me to talk/ flirt with a cashier. Tongue She seemed to enjoy it.

Other then that i feel energetic yet reclusive today. this mix seems to make me not want to do much but everything at the same time.

RE: Woceyes journal - K-Train - 08-05-2010

I experience the same thing my friend. It's "approach anxiety" but it's also your mind not completely accepting the subs yet. A LOT of guys are going through this now where they will notice attraction from women but won't be able to act on it because their mind is holding them back. You'll eventually get to a point where approaching them won't even be an issue though. Wink

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 08-06-2010

Thank you K-Train always good to have people going through the same stuff to talk to.

I have my good days and bad days with "approach anxiety" the subs have helped me out a lot since I started listing to them, as well as when i was using MM. I can feel my courage growing every day and i wont stop until i get this handled and if i can ever save money with out having to use it i would get the Alpha/Women Magnet set.

I had a strange dream last night. I was walking through a lobby area of an apartment complex when i had 4 women come up to me wanting to fist bump then one of the girls spoke to me she said in a English(British?) accent to me that she was a stripper and had breast cancer. she was wearing a tank top of England's flag? i think.. i am not sure what it means but it was strange.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 08-09-2010

hmm still feeling the power of the video sub. I am having a hard time I recently lost a family member and while i am trying to get over the grieving. Its hard wanting to listen to/watching the video subs. I barely want to leave the house but i know i must to heal and continue my journey.

RE: Woceyes journal - Shannon - 08-09-2010

Having just lost my mother, I can completely understand your feelings. My condolences. Take your time. I know I will be.

thank you Shannon. I lost my Grandfather Friday, we were pretty close but nothing like a mother to a son. I hope everything is going fine for you.

I will say tho i can be feeling pretty bad and upset and i listen to the subs and my whole state of being changes and i start to feel better and remember the good times with him. Thank you Shannon for making these subs.

RE: Woceyes journal - K-Train - 08-09-2010

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather Woceyes. Sad That's horrible but I am glad that you're trying to stay positive and attempting to remain active. How long have you been using the video subs now?

I try K-Train He inspires me even greater to continue to better my self since i think he can truly say he lived in the moment and loved his life.

I started my fourth week of the video sub today so 22 days Big Grin so far its has worked really strong for me one of the more powerful negative thoughts i have had most of my life is almost gone.

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 08-18-2010

Well i actually left the house after a full week of grieving last Friday. My friend suggested i go see a movie or something and get out. I ended up going to see Scott pilgrim and while i was there i was flirting with the ticket taker chick and while waiting for them to clean the theater i locked eyes with this beautiful women i didn't say nothing but her body language and the energy from her towards me was incredibly powerful.

Then on Sunday it was my Birthday and i was feeling decent but not entirely happy. i had gone out to eat with my mom and step dad while the waitresses were flirting with me i just wasn't feeling it. I went to Walmart afterwords and got hit on by a young mom and stared at by almost every women in there.

so far just finishing up the vid and trying to continue with bettering my self. I have gone to the store a cupple of times so far this week and still get women of all ages checking me out no matter how i seem to be dressed of if im covered in head to toe in sawdust from the mill i work at... Which i also seem to have all the women that work with me weather in the office or on the floor taken more notice of me and being extra friendly Smile

RE: Woceyes journal - Shannon - 08-21-2010

Thanks for reporting on the video subs. Smile

RE: Woceyes journal - woceyes - 08-21-2010

I try shannon my best to describe the affects. The video is certainly powerful and has worked really well. i may try the Socializing Is Just A Fun Game vid to see how well it affects me. Smile