Subliminal Talk
Good Headphones for listening to AM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Good Headphones for listening to AM (/Thread-Good-Headphones-for-listening-to-AM)

Good Headphones for listening to AM - Sincerity - 09-22-2013

Hello Shannon,

I'm thinking about buying Headphones to be able to listen to the Alpha Male Program during the night as my computer stands in another room.

So I wanted to ask you If you could recommend me some good Headphones I could use at night connected to my phone and also for my Computer.

RE: Good Headphones for listening to AM - Quote - 09-22-2013

When using headphones, use the masked tracks.
Any kind of headphones (even cheap ones) should do for the masked tracks.

And oh, if you are using it when sleeping, make sure they don't fall out Big Grin

RE: Good Headphones for listening to AM - Sincerity - 09-22-2013

(09-22-2013, 03:15 AM)Quote Wrote: And oh, if you are using it when sleeping, make sure they don't fall out Big Grin

Thats my problem, the Earphones from my S3 always fall out while im sleeping :/ thats why I asked here for suggestions Smile

I use the headphones that come with the iPhone, and they work ok for me. I know many others use speakers when they sleep, so there's no worry over tangling cords or falling out.

If you could play them on speakers, maybe those that can connect to the phone output. Like the X mini.

(09-22-2013, 06:47 AM)Quote Wrote: I use the headphones that come with the iPhone, and they work ok for me. I know many others use speakers when they sleep, so there's no worry over tangling cords or falling out.

If you could play them on speakers, maybe those that can connect to the phone output. Like the X mini.

You use the headphones that come with the Iphone and have no problems that they fall out overnight?
X mini speakers have to be Stereo to be able to get the full effect but they cost a lot so I prefer Headphones.

(09-22-2013, 06:51 AM)Sincerity Wrote: You use the headphones that come with the Iphone and have no problems that they fall out overnight?

Yep that's right. I've used it and it's worked for me so far. Might be because I don't toss and turn much.

Shannon could you recommend me some Headphones that wont fall out while sleeping during the night?

RE: Good Headphones for listening to AM - Fonzy3 - 09-22-2013

The new iphone earphones are pretty good. Or get some sleep phones.

Thanks

Fonzy