Subliminal Talk
Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Roy's Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-Roy-s-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 12-30-2010

17 days into stage 5.

During the last week I was in a gloomy mood.It seems there are effects and than there's resistance that comes as a response to that and than the effects come back.I had a bit of a short temper those days.

It seems that stage 5 of softening some rough edges from previous stages.

I'm enjoying a lot more in social situations with other people now,like I'm just doing it for the fun of it,no real agenda just for playing and having fun.
I have better sense of humor now,it just come out,don't know how.
I say sometimes things that come to mind,just for the fun of it,things that are bit quirky.

It improved my performance at the university,I'm more disciplined,get more things done and others come and ask me how to do the big projects you
get before the end of the semester.During previous semesters I was stressed over limited time and lots of things to do.Not anymore.I'm very calm and act according to what things are instead of responding to internal fears and worries.

I saw a woman today and approached and started to talk to her.I think what was going through my head is curiosity to what she is like.There was no pressure I was enjoying myself.No need to try to get her attracted or to get something.

I read some of my older journals,I'm entirely different person now.So many issues I had vanished.I don't understand how could I ever behaved in the ways I did.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 01-08-2011

Day 26 into stage 5.

A lot more stares and attraction signals from women lately.

I got up today with a cleaning and throwing old stuff urge today so I spent some time dusting and getting things in order.

I had some doubts and negative thoughts come and go,nothing too serious.

Outside things don't effect me to much now,I'm very relaxed and calm most of the time.

I manage to resist the urge for now to add either ultra success or seize the day,I want to focus on one thing at a time and alpha is important as a foundation so I'll get that in order and than start to add more fancy stuff.

My relationship with my parents improved,I see them more as people and forgiven them and let go of old crap that was there.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 01-08-2011

I concur on the "softening" the rough edges on stage 5. I'm just over a week into stage 5 and it feels so much better than stage 4. My mood swings have stabilized somewhat vs stage 4 as well when I felt up one day and down the other. I feel far more indifferent now than in the past as well.
It looks like stage 5 has treated you quite well. Thus far for me, it has.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Cortez - 01-08-2011

(01-08-2011, 04:13 AM)Roy Wrote: Day 26 into stage 5.

A lot more stares and attraction signals from women lately.

I got up today with a cleaning and throwing old stuff urge today so I spent some time dusting and getting things in order.

I had some doubts and negative thoughts come and go,nothing too serious.

Outside things don't effect me to much now,I'm very relaxed and calm most of the time.

I manage to resist the urge for now to add either ultra success or seize the day,I want to focus on one thing at a time and alpha is important as a foundation so I'll get that in order and than start to add more fancy stuff.

My relationship with my parents improved,I see them more as people and forgiven them and let go of old crap that was there.

Yes, I knew there was something that I was missing bout how this has affected me. That is the ability to forgive people easily. There must be some serious stuff about forgiveness in there because it's so easy now to let people be who they are. Even more so now that I'm on the 5th stage.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 01-11-2011

Day 29 into stage 5.

I got a bit of resistance today and a caged animal feeling.

One thing I noticed lately is being unaffected by rejection.When a woman I'm interested in doesn't respond I don't care at all I I lose all interest towards her.It used to affect me a lot before I started using the alpha set.

It's hard to waste time on unproductive thing.I was at a video game store holding the control of a PS3,I stared at the icon of a game and couldn't bring myself to start the game.

I'm a lot better at handling pressure now.I have tons of stuff with deadlines and it doesn't get to me.I just do what I have to do.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Cortez - 01-11-2011

Stage 5 is an odd one. You're right about the complete indifference to rejection. There must be some major stuff in the script about that and I seem to be having a lot of resistance to it as well. Whatever is in this script my mind doesn't like that much right now it seems.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 01-14-2011

I finished stage 5,now listening to stage 6.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 01-15-2011

Day 2 into stage 6.

I had some weird dreams tonight.They had people wanting things from me and try to coerce me into stuff.They acted desperate.

Other than that I had some flashes of old negative memories coming.I can sit
or do something and than it sort of a flashback.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 01-15-2011

I was laughing at some of what I read a few posts back, as you were quoting the 2010 script for the stage you were on word for word at one point. Smile Glad to see you're getting the intended results.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 01-17-2011

Day 4 into stage 6.

I was a bit tired in the last few days.Had some more memory flashes coming.
The images come and the memories look unrelated to me now and I don't
understand why I ever did those things.

Just four weeks left to complete the alpha set and I can't wait to use some other subliminals after.I'm not sure what yet.I'm definitely planning to use the 2011 alpha set in a few months.I can't wait for the sex magnet subliminal.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 01-24-2011

Day 10 into stage 6,2010 version.

There's a recurrent theme in some dreams that I had during the set,one of them two days ago is about fighting people and whatever I do to them they keep getting up and I'm not winning.

There's some dreams about women here and there about them being attracted.

A few days ago a friend comment that I look very relaxed with all the tests coming and all the homework to finish.I took a test yesterday and was calm before.Before I had some nervousness during and the day before.It wasn't there.

I was just solving,trying different approaches to things without any pressure.The alpha set probably has the side effect of making me
smarter.

The alpha set raises the standard to what women I find attractive.Studying engineering all day kind of makes me doubt sometimes about the existence of beautiful attractive women in the world.
Maybe the are facing extinction.Big Grin

Another thing I noticed is me learning and finding new ways of being
more efficient and productive and doing things better.I find new idea if
it works than great and I continue to use it.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 01-24-2011

(01-24-2011, 05:04 AM)Roy Wrote: I was just solving,trying different approaches to things without any pressure.The alpha set probably has the side effect of making me
smarter.

The alpha set raises the standard to what women I find attractive.Studying engineering all day kind of makes me doubt sometimes about the existence of beautiful attractive women in the world.

Interesting, about it making you smarter.

As for women, I am beginning to think that even single women are facing extinction... in the last 13 months, I have had interest only from taken, married, engaged or pregnant women.

Which I guess is a sign of high value, since the higher value someone is, the more likely they are to be taken unless they are blocking it somehow. And what I had to deal with in 2010 does seem to have torn me to shreds emotionally... and healing from it does seem to have made me uninterested past my initial attempts on the dating site I was using crashed and burned miserably. But I think that was just looking in the wrong places.

This is why (in part) I turned to manifestation methods to meet appropriate women.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Cortez - 01-24-2011

(01-24-2011, 05:04 AM)Roy Wrote: Day 10 into stage 6,2010 version.

There's a recurrent theme in some dreams that I had during the set,one of them two days ago is about fighting people and whatever I do to them they keep getting up and I'm not winning.

There's some dreams about women here and there about them being attracted.

A few days ago a friend comment that I look very relaxed with all the tests coming and all the homework to finish.I took a test yesterday and was calm before.Before I had some nervousness during and the day before.It wasn't there.

I was just solving,trying different approaches to things without any pressure.The alpha set probably has the side effect of making me
smarter.

Another thing I noticed is me learning and finding new ways of being
more efficient and productive and doing things better.I find new idea if
it works than great and I continue to use it.

Trust me, they're not facing extinction. Wink Beautiful women are everywhere and they're generally available, at least that's what I like to think. So have high standards.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 01-27-2011

14 days into stage 6,2010 version.

Stage 6 seems to bring things together from the different stages of the sub.
I had little bit of resistance and doubts about the sub working for a few days.From some reason it's always something around day 10.

Felt that emptiness from stages 1 and 2 returned and it sort of settled into the background now.It has the feeling of a detached calmness now.Things
have been refined from stage 5 and to now.Body language has changed a little more and there's a more refined swagger and spring in my steps,it's more flowing.

My voice is softer now,like I don't have to be loud to be heard.
It's an appropriate volume.It comes from a place of knowing that
people will listen and not caring if they won't.

I'm a lot clearer emotionally and more present.It's with the aggression from
stages 3 and 4 that caused the increased motivation and productivity
combined with the calmness from stage 5.

I hope Shannon will finish the sex magnet subliminal soon.I really want to
try the 4G subliminals already.