Subliminal Talk
Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Roy's Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-Roy-s-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 10-08-2010

Yeah, no. Wasn't kidding. lol You're in for an awesome ride, guys.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 10-16-2010

Eight days into level 3 of the alpha male set.

Felt really good for the first four or five days.Now I feel anger about stuff but
it's really focused,like an inner fire,compelling me to act towards my goals.I actually tried to watch TV yesterday but couldn't and went back to working
on my goals.I'm not happy about lots of stuff in my life and I'm going to change them,I'll figure how.

I read some more,learned more,did more stuff I procrastinated on.

I realized today that a lot of the time neediness to women didn't came from
geniunly being attracted to them.It came more of liking them attracted to me and just wanted approval from them.I think I'm less interested in some women now because of their personality even if they look good.

I'm enjoying myself more in conversations,bit more humorous.

There a feeling of being out of sync with my life.Lots of stuff doesn't make sense anymore.

I'm going back to university tomorrow so I bought mp3 so I can listen when
I'm outside to.I

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 10-24-2010

Level 3 is an easy one,no resistance.One effect is becoming more assertive,changing things and not caring if I'm being in the spot light.

More sociable and sometimes talking to strangers.

It seems that women are showing more attraction signals.Some sometimes look at me and smile.I met one at the university that I talked twice with
gave me her number about a minute after seeing me again.
I'm not really interested in her,more because of personality.
Also they are more receptive to talking to me.There are sometimes more subtle things that I'm noticing now.

I notice they didn't do those things before and it's probably attraction signals,like being around,being closer,occasional looks and things like that.

Also better since of humor and more enjoying myself with others.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 10-24-2010

Stage 3 is when things start kicking up a notch. I start stage 3 this Wednesday so I'm looking forward to it.
My thing about talking to strangers is that it's okay. I do so on my discretion. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I'm not real sociable yet. It's something that I have never been in my life but things are changing for the better quickly for me.
One thing that Alpha Male is making me feel like is like a caged animal. While in the past I was content with a mundane lifestyle (staying in, going out ONLY when needing groceries and work and so on), Alpha Male is changing that. I started making an effort of going out more often back in 2008. Then I was struck with Facebook-itus in 2009 and I'm finally overcoming that ever since starting Alpha Male. I still have more work to do in the "getting out and going for it" department but I should never force myself to if I don't want to.
I'm about to head out to the pavilion slash gazebo and watch the storms roll in. Smile

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 10-31-2010

Some new effects is that I find it very hard to procrastinate lately.I working a lot towards my goals and doing lots of things everyday now.
It's also pushing me out of my comfort zone to doing new things and trying
new ways of doing stuff and reading and learning more.

Also had urges to become more independent,not wanting to work more for other people and having bosses and telling me what to do.

I have been thinking about my values and what is important to me in life.

Even less neediness than before.A lot of it came from wanting others to accept me when I didn't like myself.Getting women or sex doesn't solve anything.I realized today it's OK not to worry about it or chase women when I don't want to.They are more like normal people now.
I never realized I had such distorted beliefs about it.It frees lot's
of mental energy to other more useful things.

I feel a lot better now when I push myself towards my goals.It's hard to waste time now.I don't even get close to the TV.Sometimes I'll go to the living room and other people are watching and I can't understand it and I walk away.Also the same with computer games.I received mass effect as a gift and I wanted to play it for a long time.I can't do it.

It's also less acceptable for me to do less than the best I can.

Sometimes old memories of me doing things well are coming,it's like with
the bad memories flashbacks at the start but different.It's like putting a different focus on my life and changing my perception of myself.

I also care less about proving stuff to others and trying to impress them.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 11-01-2010

Quote: I also care less about proving stuff to others and trying to impress them.
I get this as well... alpha male works on that bigtime.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 11-02-2010

Yea I notice this happening to me. I'm at the point of "you know it doesnt matter. I don't want to hear this stuff."

I find it easier to stop listeningto someone talking when I don't like what they are saying or if it's nonsense or just bitching. I don't tell them to quit that bickering though. I just totally disassociate myself with them for that moment.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 11-03-2010

I had some weird dreams tonight about being chased by lots of people.
Bit of anger coming up and felt a little bit depressed yesterday.For a while.
But it was pretty weak stuff.

Other than that I'm feeling a lot better most of the time.Unable to procrastinate.It's pushing me to take action towards my goals.

Also better in social situations,enjoying more,caring less about the outcome and having more fun.

The feeling is that something is not there anymore that was very burdening.
I don't know what it is but it's gone.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 11-04-2010

A women stared at me today,attractive one,and it happened again later in the day.Also attractive one.That's a new thing.She looked,turned her head and stared.Can I get some advice or explanation on that?Is this typical with the alpha set?

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Ryan - 11-04-2010

She felt your presence and was signaling interest Wink She was so stunned she couldn't look away. Just gaze back into those eyes of hers and see how she reacts.

This will continue to happen more frequently in given time.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 11-04-2010

Yes this happens to me all the time now when I don't acknowledge women. The trick is to just be aware of all of your surroundings.. and when they are looking at you check them out and gaze into their eyes. alot of the time if you exude a very powerful presence they will not hold it but they will look back if you keep holding it. It's kind of like us men are now the ones catching the women checking us out lol. It's very important for you to look at it this way. I know I am so attractive I can get any woman I want. I don't have time to check women out. Unless of course I know I won't get caught haha.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Cortez - 11-05-2010

This program works at a very deep level, but that's not to say thatt there is no need to work on a few things on the surface level as well. It helps to be mindful of your surroundings. This internal strength makes it so much easier to attract and charm women with the slightest effort.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Ryan - 11-05-2010

True, you're going to learn there is an energy field/aura around you that is making these things possible. It's an instinct feeling, their brain automatically makes them turn to look without even realizing it. Once they have realized, wow, I just looked at a very hot guy, they usually continue to make that contact. Sometimes they tend not to realize it though, it's a surprise to them which you'll see them look at you out of the blue, look away, then look back very quickly realizing what they just saw. I drive in my car all the time and have women stare at me while I pass them, walking or driving. Sometimes it's a mutual thing, where we both for no reason at all, look into each others eyes without even thinking about it, just happens.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 11-12-2010

I finished stage three yesterday.One day into stage four.

Had some dreams vivid dreams last night.Also had some anxiety and insecurity
coming up.Felt weird,a bit like stage one.

Other than that I was very productive yesterday,stage three made it hard for me to put things off until later or watch TV.

I'm kinder to people now because I feel like it.

The thing is the changes seem to become the normal way of doing things
and seeing the world.So thinking back three months ago is like thinking about things that almost happened to someone else.

An interesting effect is when anxiety or fear about something comes up
I feel it and see it as an emotion and can look at it in a indifferent manner
and see what happens.It's there but doesn't take over.

Also I met my ex-GF yesterday,a random coincidence,I didn't care or felt anything.She tried to get attention,making small talk but I had better things to do.I don't think I can go back to my old ways now.
I guess I'll have to try some new things.