Subliminal Talk
Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Roy's Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-Roy-s-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 09-14-2010

Not a lot going on lately.There seemed to be some effects around the first
two or three days of level 2.Than for the last two days there was some resistance.It was more of a physical sensation of nervousness,bit depressed
and stuff like that.I thought I was Ok and it wasn't to bad but people told me
I looked pale.It sometimes gets to a point where I want to get out of the
room where the sub is playing.

Nothing much today.The thing about resistance is when I feel it I know it's working.I didn't see new effects and feeling normal.Maybe a little more indifferent.And I have few doubts running in my head now if level 2 of the set
is working.

What I don't have in my head right now is thinking about women.I don't care or worry about this at all.Also I seem to be a lot calmer,even when I'm nervous,it's a bit hard to explain.

Also I'm noticed I'm less talkative or interested in some conversations,and answer in shorter sentences or just sometimes make facial expression.

I have few questions.What does level 2 is suppose to do?I have no idea yet.

And the second one is with the women thing.If I don't care about them or
do anything to get them how is that suppose to work?

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Ryan - 09-14-2010

(09-14-2010, 10:40 AM)Roy Wrote: And the second one is with the women thing.If I don't care about them or
do anything to get them how is that suppose to work?

Because they come to you, my friend Smile I'm sure a lot of what you are going through right now is a slight mood change and right now you're more interested in getting over your issues than worrying about women. Once you get all that worked out, you'll be interested in women more but you won't be needy about them. They'll come to you or they'll show you interest (eye contact, touching, smiles, etc.) and it's your choice whether or not you want to take it further. Women will throw themselves at a natural alpha male, speaking of which, watch the movie Pale Rider with Clint Eastwood, not only is he a great alpha, it has a great scene that goes with what I'm talking about.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 09-14-2010

I'm less than 2 weeks from stage 2. Roy, it sounds like stage 2 is pulling up more suppressed garbage (as I call it) so it can be released. But Ryan is right, women will come to you when you're not wanting them or needing them Smile. I'm getting more and more women nowadays showing interest in me everyday but at this time, I'm not really caring that much about that.
I get those "quiet times" too where I'm not wanting to converse and answer in short sentences.
I used to be very apprehensive about starting a conversation but I'm seeing myself as one now to start one as I see fit.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Ryan - 09-15-2010

It's a very nice feeling this program gives you, a complete sense of freedom, from everything, including women.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 09-23-2010

Day 16 of level 2.Half way through it.

I didn't noticed dramatic results from level 2 yet.Seem to be the same behavior and usual.

There were some stuff that happened internally.Had some self image stuff
coming up few days ago.It's not emotional stuff,it's thoughts coming up about not succeeding enough,not being attractive to women and general thoughts of unworthiness.Like my my is spewing **** out.Just the thoughts without real emotion to them.

Had a small panic attack when was going to fall a sleep two days ago.Doubts,
uncertainty.I respond to those events and emotions by watching them knowing it's working.

There's a quiet desperation feeling during the last few days.I'm having doubts about my life and myself.I'm noticing women lately feeling almost needy and at the same time not caring.It's like I'm also at times invisible to them.It's like I can't find any reason for them to be attracted to me.

Other than that I started some now projects I wanted to do.I also got
juggling balls yesterday and started to work on it.It's real fun and helps
me relax after.I'm think I got the basic exchange down.

I'm not sure what's supposed to happen with this stage.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Spiral - 09-23-2010

Roy, this is good. Just let it go and if you have trouble and start getting a little depressed take a nice walk outside or go swimming. I feel being outside breathing fresh air helps much more than doing something indoors like juggling. But if that helps you relax do it. definitly. anything to help you let those negative thoughts go.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Ryan - 09-23-2010

(09-23-2010, 08:18 AM)Roy Wrote: There were some stuff that happened internally.Had some self image stuff
coming up few days ago.It's not emotional stuff,it's thoughts coming up about not succeeding enough,not being attractive to women and general thoughts of unworthiness.Like my my is spewing **** out.Just the thoughts without real emotion to them.

Had a small panic attack when was going to fall a sleep two days ago.Doubts,
uncertainty.I respond to those events and emotions by watching them knowing it's working.

Same exact shit has been happening to me right now It's hard to deal with but you just gotta remain positive.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Majordomus - 09-23-2010

Walking outdoors is great for the simplest of grounding, especially if you do not forget to take deep breaths while doing so.
If you juggle, which I happen to enjoy, and you face some panic or anxiety, as I have recommended elsewhere, watch what happens when you start tossing one ball nice and rhytmically from hand to hand with closed eyes.
Goodbye anxiety and welcome profound inner relaxation and peace.
Why this works?
Well, if you ever explore phases of human sleep, you will find that most of our dreams happen in REM phase. Whereas other phases of the sleep, such as deep delta sleep, are designed to restore and rejuvenate your body, REM phase is simply meant for integration of information.
In this REM phase, as the dreams unfold, our eyes naturally flicker from side to side.
It is not so long ago that a person named Francine Shapiro discovered that by having traumatized children from post-war areas watch her finger as she moved it from side to side in front of their faces, their post-traumatic disorder eventually gave away, balance being restored.
This blind juggling is by far one of the best self-help treatment, simplicity in its purest, with additional benefit of further developing sense of touch and spatial awareness.
And I suspect that it resolves many past traumas and issues permanently.
Enough of preaching.
Just something you can use to drag yourself out of hole.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 09-30-2010

9 more days to level 2.

It's a bit harder for me to see what this stage does.I seem to have adapted
to it as things don't come up now.It's more of a neutral feeling listening to the subliminal now.

I work more on my projects,mostly things I have been procrastinating on for a while,and more intensely than I used to.

Oddly enough I think I am actually smarter now.Maybe as a side effect of
the subliminal.I'm looking for better ways to do things and changing the way I do things.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 09-30-2010

Or to level 3?
Anyways, I'm feeling the same way as you. Stage 2 is more or less a bridge between 1 and 3.
Quote: I work more on my projects,mostly things I have been procrastinating on for a while,and more intensely than I used to.
You're doing more of your thing. I think stage 2 has one to start doing things like this...

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 09-30-2010

Don't skip stages, if that's what you're suggesting.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 10-08-2010

I have finished level 2 of the subliminal,now onwards to level 3.

I'm not sure what happened at level 2.I had some resistance in the form of self doubts and that went away.Started new projects,I'm learning and doing new stuff that I somehow put off.

I had during the last few days when I was alone for a few minutes some really great feelings,like I can do anything or something like that.

I think women are looking at me more now sometimes.

I'm noticing lots of BS in my life,like I and other people are playing silly roles
from unknown reasons.And I don't feel like playing with them anymore,and I want to do things that actually make some sort of difference.Or are at least more fun.I pretty much reduced social interactions to what I need to do.

I'm noticing women more lately and been thinking about going to talk to them.I couldn't bring myself to actually do so(twice today).Don't know why.I think I'll go to work on that part and see what will happen.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 10-08-2010

Roy, I also have bouts with the self-doubting going on (I'm almost 2 weeks into stage 2). That seems to be subsiding somewhat (real prominent in week 1). One thing that I REALLY LIKE about Alpha Male is that it stamps out the need to have women in ones life (for validation, bragging purposes, for completeness, and so on). Sure, I love the company but it's not needed.
So as a rebuttal when someone tries to set me up with a woman (that I may know and that I'm certainly NOT attracted to) I have this:
"So what you're saying is: my life is not complete if I don't have her in my life?!"
BS!
For one, I'm not hard up for one. I may look and I may interact on my own discretion but If I discover a quality about a woman that I don't like, she's outta there!
And that's what I have to say about that! (quote from FG) Smile
Quote: I'm noticing women more lately and been thinking about going to talk to them.I couldn't bring myself to actually do so(twice today).Don't know why.I think I'll go to work on that part and see what will happen.
That will happen in due time. Just visualize yourself having fun with them w/ no strings attached.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Cortez - 10-08-2010

(10-08-2010, 08:21 AM)ronatello Wrote: Roy, I also have bouts with the self-doubting going on (I'm almost 2 weeks into stage 2). That seems to be subsiding somewhat (real prominent in week 1). One thing that I REALLY LIKE about Alpha Male is that it stamps out the need to have women in ones life (for validation, bragging purposes, for completeness, and so on). Sure, I love the company but it's not needed.
So as a rebuttal when someone tries to set me up with a woman (that I may know and that I'm certainly NOT attracted to) I have this:
"So what you're saying is: my life is not complete if I don't have her in my life?!"
BS!
For one, I'm not hard up for one. I may look and I may interact on my own discretion but If I discover a quality about a woman that I don't like, she's outta there!
And that's what I have to say about that! (quote from FG) Smile
Quote: I'm noticing women more lately and been thinking about going to talk to them.I couldn't bring myself to actually do so(twice today).Don't know why.I think I'll go to work on that part and see what will happen.
That will happen in due time. Just visualize yourself having fun with them w/ no strings attached.

Well said, my good man! You should never EVER have to settle for anything less than what you want....EVER.

Is this self doubt in stage 2 a normal thing? Because it is happening to me too very strongly. I have been haveing a lot of thoughts about the way my life is going and how unconcious I have been in filling my time wit meaningless things when I could be working towards the life that I want and like you guys are experiencing, women aren't playing a part in that life. They are more of a byproduct because if anything, they are detrimental to my personal development. So, stage 2 has been seriously pushing me in to achieving the things that I want to achieve in this life and when I sink back in to status qeaue, boy do I feel the resistance. It is like the sub is smacking me back out of my comfort zone. Shannon wasn't lying on the sales page when he said that this set is life changing. I believe it.