Subliminal Talk
Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Roy's Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-Roy-s-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 08-24-2010

Thank me by using it and succeeding. Smile

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Jay - 08-24-2010

Oh, I will good sir, I will! xD

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 08-26-2010

I read the book no more mr nice guy today.Very interesting book.Made me think about the ways I settled down,looked for approval and was afraid.
The nice guy behavior comes from fear and approval seeking.
It comes from dysfunctional childhood and all of that.

I saw a lot of what the book describes in my past behaviors.It's a bit hard to
admit but lots of my choices I made because of fear,scarcity thinking and approval seeking.

One part that hit a nerve is the part about attracting your relationships that
you get partners that are problematic to avoid your problems,sexuality
and also settling for other people bad behavior because you are afraid the consequences.

It's not fun to think about all of that.But awareness of that will probably help to improve.I guess I have to digest that now.I put everyone else needs
in front on mine.It's a bit depressing to think about all of that.It's hard to
admit this stuff and accept it.

Maybe all that time I was causing my self the troubles.I let everyone else
reject me,take advantage of and all of that by letting them

On the last few day there wasn't the roller coaster mental effects,no overload and it's nice.More small changes in my behavior I think.

I didn't succeed more,or had better or more relationships because I sold
my self short,sabotaged my self or both.It's like a glass ceiling I ran into
and wasn't even aware it was there.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Majordomus - 08-26-2010

(08-26-2010, 06:48 AM)Roy Wrote: I read the book no more mr nice guy today.Very interesting book.Made me think about the ways I settled down,looked for approval and was afraid.
The nice guy behavior comes from fear and approval seeking.
It comes from dysfunctional childhood and all of that.

I saw a lot of what the book describes in my past behaviors.It's a bit hard to
admit but lots of my choices I made because of fear,scarcity thinking and approval seeking.

One part that hit a nerve is the part about attracting your relationships that
you get partners that are problematic to avoid your problems,sexuality
and also settling for other people bad behavior because you are afraid the consequences.

It's not fun to think about all of that.But awareness of that will probably help to improve.I guess I have to digest that now.I put everyone else needs
in front on mine.It's a bit depressing to think about all of that.It's hard to
admit this stuff and accept it.

Maybe all that time I was causing my self the troubles.I let everyone else
reject me,take advantage of and all of that by letting them

On the last few day there wasn't the roller coaster mental effects,no overload and it's nice.More small changes in my behavior I think.

I didn't succeed more,or had better or more relationships because I sold
my self short,sabotaged my self or both.It's like a glass ceiling I ran into
and wasn't even aware it was there.

Keep going, Roy.
Awesome.
I am gonna have to read that book too.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 08-27-2010

Quote:Majordomus wrote
b) I realized that my thoughts wander less and less to that woman whom I thought was perfection incarnated.
She seems a distant memory, something I am putting closure on more and more. I still appreciate her beauty, but I seem to be growing into accepting she is nothing I can posses or control or feed on.

Absolutely a lot less thinking about women.It's so refreshing.I absolutely got over my breakup and not worried about attracting other women.And I had that a lot.Not thinking or worrying about that.No neediness,they can come or go I just don't seem to care.

Quote:i) I seem to ocassionaly sort of "fall in love with myself" appreciating myself and who I am, whatever it is.
j) I am not feeling aggression anymore for the time being, just calm and distant.

Not the first one yet.I accept my self more and a lot less negative and worried about stuff.The first stage cleared lots of garbage.I am more calm and distant.

Quote:a) I can feel changes and shifts in my core, as the AM continues to hammer its way into my subconscious. There are moments, usually accompanied by resistance or feeling of emptiness, occurring just before I let go of someone or something.

Yes,things inside are changing.The thing is it looks normal now,it just comes
out of me.I don't think about it or try to do things differently.

Quote:d)instead of thinking what I should be and do to get any girl, I seem to more ask myself the question what is she bringing to me.

Shockingly enough I seem to develop standards about girls too.It used to be
if she is attracted to me and looks good enough so greatSmile
Not now.I ask myself now if she is good enough and stuff like that.
And not excited or even little bit clingy when some girl shows she is attracted to me.I have no idea how that happened.

What I noticed that I touch more during conversations with other people.
And with girls I am attracted to,that's fun.Prior to the set I actually had to remind myself to do that.

I wish that at the end of the set you could go back in time and see myself before I started.I don't understand now lots of the things I did or why I did them.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Majordomus - 08-27-2010

Hehe, I love raiding that Alpha train with you, guys.
I am really appreciative of Shannon's perspective on things resulting in AM set.
Previously, I was contemplating going for Women Magnet, but I do not feel like that now, I am totally reveling in absolute refusal of being swayed by feminine on my life path.
What a new thing, heheSmile

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 08-27-2010

@ Majordomus: Alpha Male for the win!
@ Roy: sounds like you are making a LOT of progress in this very short time!
" Not now.I ask myself now if she is good enough and stuff like that.
And not excited or even little bit clingy when some girl shows she is attracted to me.I have no idea how that happened. "
You are the prize and it is a privilege for women to be with you. Any BS and you can yank the privilege. That alone is liberating! Smile
For someone that doesn't have the "abundance" mindset, that statement above may sound cocky and downright arrogant but it really isn't when used right.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 09-01-2010

There were more memories coming up in the last few days.It's amazing how many of them there are.Last few days there was more resistance.Was anxious
and last night it felt like wanting to cry but there was no emotions at all I was disconnected from it.

It's a lot less intense than the first two weeks.There were days without resistance and I thought the effects stopped but I guess it's still working
even when I don't get dramatic effects.

My productivity returned.Didn't noticed lots of results lately as I was most of the time studying at home.

I'm finishing the last few days of level 1 soon.Maybe I'll add ultra success for
a hour a day or test the aura of sexiness video and see how that works.

I still thinking if I should add few more days to level 1 or go to level 2.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 09-01-2010

@ Roy: I'm going 35 days per stage and I'm halfway into week 2 on stage 1.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 09-06-2010

32 days with level 1 of the alpha set.It's time to move on.I'm listening to level 2 now and it has a different feeling to it.

So what happened in level 1?Lot's of negativity got stirred up and went away.I'm a lot less reactive and approval seeking now,probably as the result of the negativity removal.

A lot less thinking and worrying about women.Got over a breakup.I understood,that's not the proper way to say it.I have now idea,whatsoever
why did things,put up with others or what the **** went through my head
at a time.

During the last two days I had really nice dreams about women being attracted to me.

More self confidence and I speak out more right now.My voice change a bit
it's deeper now.I spoke more silently before.I noticed that today.I care less
now if I get more attention.

Those are the things that come into my mind now.
Most of it is not about what's not there anymore.I feel a lot clearer now
and more positive and less worried.

Those subs are effective.I wish I had found this sooner.Maybe Shannon should do a time travel subliminal.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 09-06-2010

Quote: Those subs are effective.I wish I had found this sooner.Maybe Shannon should do a time travel subliminal.

Yeah, travel back in time where garbage programming started and slip yourself (myself) the subliminal! Smile

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Cortez - 09-06-2010

(09-06-2010, 04:48 AM)Roy Wrote: 32 days with level 1 of the alpha set.It's time to move on.I'm listening to level 2 now and it has a different feeling to it.

So what happened in level 1?Lot's of negativity got stirred up and went away.I'm a lot less reactive and approval seeking now,probably as the result of the negativity removal.

A lot less thinking and worrying about women.Got over a breakup.I understood,that's not the proper way to say it.I have now idea,whatsoever
why did things,put up with others or what the **** went through my head
at a time.

During the last two days I had really nice dreams about women being attracted to me.

More self confidence and I speak out more right now.My voice change a bit
it's deeper now.I spoke more silently before.I noticed that today.I care less
now if I get more attention.

Those are the things that come into my mind now.
Most of it is not about what's not there anymore.I feel a lot clearer now
and more positive and less worried.

Those subs are effective.I wish I had found this sooner.Maybe Shannon should do a time travel subliminal.

I'm on level 1 one right now and I can verify those effects. Another thing I noticed is that it makes you think better, maybe ust from the clearing of all the garbage or whatever, but I swear I feel smarter.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 09-12-2010

5 days into level 2.

My voice definitely changed.It's deeper and with more volume and tone now.

I joke around more.Not a lot but am less serious and just playing around a bit
and having fun.

I'm a lot less effected by negativity around me.I used to worry a lot,it's almost gone now.I care less about stuff.And self confidence is up.

Few days ago I was walking few days ago and I noticed kind of swagger in my walk.I went into a store I buy food in and a cute girl that usually doesn't talked to me.I talked slowly,said a sentence here,made eye contact and there and she asked me questions.And I didn't care about the outcome at all.None of the approval seeking behavior at all or thinking about
it later thinking how it could be different or better.

And from some unknown reason I find more small change than I usually do.
I have no idea if it's related.Maybe less negativity.

I forgot to wrote on the last post that there's a lot less resistance in level 2
at least for now.There was a little comparing to level 1.

Had lots of weird dreams last night.The most memorable one was with some
monstrous being saying crap about me can't do stuff with women and other
negative ****.And than some women shouting at me.Very ugly dreams.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 09-12-2010

Good to hear from you again, Roy! It sounds to me like you're making a LOT of progress! BTW I get crazy @ss dreams too. One very nasty trait that I had (and is in the process of getting nipped in the bud permanently) is validation / approval seeking behaviour.
I've heard things really ramp up in stages 2 and 3 so enjoy the ride!