Subliminal Talk
Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Roy's Alpha Male Journal (/Thread-Roy-s-Alpha-Male-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 08-04-2010

Hi everyone

I bought the alpha set today and started listening to it.

I downloaded and listened to absolute self confidence for the
last few days.Feeling quite a bit of negativity those last days.

I decided to get the set after my girlfriend dumping me.I have still no idea
why.I wasn't happy about it.Another reason to not being overjoyed
is feeling that I'm with her because I'm not sure I can get
another one.It made bit I guess too attached.

Another reason to get it is that is getting the impression lately I'm
living other people's idea about how my life should look like.
Honestly,I hate that.

I am going to change this somehow.

I am finished with my exams in the university for the year so it's time to
try some new stuff,get new hobbies and get more effective.

Roy

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 08-04-2010

Hi Roy!
Sorry to hear about your GF dumping you. Sad
Anyways, the ASC sub will probably pull up repressed feelings that deal with confidence... depending on how much negativity you have. Remember this: it will be a process and it won't happen completely overnight. Others here are using the Alpha Male sub so definitely check out their journals.
How long have you listened to the Confidence sub? Listen to it for at least 32 days along with the Alpha sub.
Letting go may be tricky at first but as time goes by, you will let go of the past and move on. And believe me, you will move on to much bigger and better things.
Just relax, listen to the Alpha Male sub and let it do its magic!
Also, put this new belief into your mind RIGHT NOW:
["This is MY life and I will live the way I desire!" which will counteract and DESTROY this belief you wrote about:
" Another reason to get it is that is getting the impression lately I'm
living other people's idea about how my life should look like.
Honestly,I hate that. "
So whoever is pushing their agenda on you, just kindly tell them to STEP OFF! It's your life, not theirs!
" I decided to get the set after my girlfriend dumping me.I have still no idea
why.I wasn't happy about it.Another reason to not being overjoyed
is feeling that I'm with her because I'm not sure I can get
another one.It made bit I guess too attached. "
The ASC and Alpha subs will DESTROY neediness!
Put yourself first, work on being the best man you can be and everything will fall into place. Also, you will have detractors that will try to pull you down to their level as you go through this process. Ignore their BS and just get on with working on yourself.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 08-04-2010

Welcome!

There is a sub specifically for getting over ex's which worked really well for me during a breakup. The Alpha sub will heal you though in all directions so sit back and enjoy the change.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 08-05-2010

Listened to it all night.I had dreams and heard a voice telling me statements
about how I do stuff and what I think.I don't remember exactly what.

I was a bit angry while listening to the set.After a long workout it passed.

Thank for the replies ronatello and WildFlower.

"Also, put this new belief into your mind RIGHT NOW:
["This is MY life and I will live the way I desire!""

I added this to my affirmations.Useful one.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Shannon - 08-09-2010

Roy, there's one slight problem with the affirmation that was suggested to you. It's in the future tense, not present. Ron, to say you "will" implies tomorrow, which never comes for the literalist subconscious mind. Instead of using "This is MY life and I will live the way I desire!", use this:

"This is MY life and I now live it the way I choose to live it!"

As for your anger, that's actually a good sign. You're already beginning to vent the rejection of being walked on and mistreated by others. Try to control it and put it to good use, instead of blowing up, until the set advances far enough to soften those rough edges. Wink

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - ronatello - 08-09-2010

Thanks for the correction, Shannon! And Roy, if you have any more questions, we are always here to help! Smile

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 08-10-2010

Hi everyone

I continue to listen to the alpha set as much as possible.

I'm starting to notice more people taking advantage of me.Small stuff.Gives me
a little shivers inside.

It seems that in the last few days I also feel very discontented about my life.
There are times when every possible thing I can doubt about myself comes
to my mind and I feel lousy.

Is this a response to the subliminal?

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Ryan - 08-10-2010

That's the resistance kicking in Wink

The way it works, your subconscious has to bring forward all of your doubts, fears, negative thinking before it can get dump it. It takes a while and unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about it just have to believe in the subliminal and let it do it's thing. The nice thing, you're already seeing a response from it so you know for a fact it's working on you Smile Your thinking affects your outer reality, so you having all these doubts and feelings of being resented by society will show in your reality. I went through it, especially with ASC, just have to keep moving forward and know it's all an illusion and it'll be gone.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - WildFlower - 08-10-2010

Quote:I'm starting to notice more people taking advantage of me.Small stuff.Gives me
a little shivers inside.

There aren't more people taking advantage of you; you are just more aware of it now than you have been in the past.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Roy - 08-12-2010

Hi

More doubts,worry and negative feelings now.Pretty much depressed
for the last two days.I really don't feel like doing anything.
It's not like mild negative feelings, they are quite strong.

It's like I'm looking at things and it either they are not right
or like I don't belong.

I think I'm acting little differently in the last few days.Not sure about
that yet.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Jay - 08-12-2010

(08-12-2010, 10:33 AM)Roy Wrote: Hi

or like I don't belong.

that yet.

I've started the Alpha Male 2010 about 10 days ago, and after day one my balanced and overall positive mood (that I mostly got from a month of ASC) took a real nose dive. It's like there is this negative pressure that sorta resembles wanting to cry but a lack of emotion (behind it) to do it. I know what depressed feels like, and this more like the feeling of sadness is expressing itself without the reason behind it to be sad. It sucks because you can't do something about it, it just kicks back in place after doing something fun. I also don't feel like doing much, and became a lot less outgoing the past few days, making decisions seems harder (what I did notice is that I'm prioritizing myself over others more with ease), and I'm overall a lot less confident, in some cases almost scared of people, my solid eye contact is gone and have more of a tendency to hide from them. And I thought I already had dealt with this in the past...

I already sent a PM to Shannon yesterday in hope to have some things cleared up about this, since this isn't anything that has been mentioned on these forums about the Alpha Male program until now. And it's quite a distressing feeling, especially since it hasn't changed that much over the last 9-10 days.

Also I'm being reminded of certain past "traumatic" events, which I for the most part forgot in which I'm more seeing it from their perspective, and see how weak and illogical I reacted in some cases. I'm also dreaming a lot about taking revenge on past bullies or people who want to best at me.

I'm also using ASC + Become Irresistibly (since about 6 days) to combat these feelings, I feel a little bit more stable but I don't notice much other than that.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Majordomus - 08-12-2010

(08-12-2010, 12:13 PM)Jay Wrote:

or like I don't belong.

that yet.

I've started the Alpha Male 2010 about 10 days ago, and after day one my balanced and overall positive mood (that I mostly got from a month of ASC) took a real nose dive. It's like there is this negative pressure that sorta resembles wanting to cry but a lack of emotion (behind it) to do it. I know what depressed feels like, and this more like the feeling of sadness is expressing itself without the reason behind it to be sad. It sucks because you can't do something about it, it just kicks back in place after doing something fun. I also don't feel like doing much, and became a lot less outgoing the past few days, making decisions seems harder (what I did notice is that I'm prioritizing myself over others more with ease), and I'm overall a lot less confident, in some cases almost scared of people, or ashamed that people could see me. And I thought I already had dealt with this in the past...

I already sent a PM to Shannon yesterday in hope to have some things cleared up about this, since this isn't anything that has been mentioned on these forums about the Alpha Male program until now. And it's quite a distressing feeling, especially since it hasn't changed that much over the last 9-10 days.

Also I'm being reminded of certain past "traumatic" events, which I for the most part forgot in which I'm more seeing it from their perspective, and see how weak and illogical I reacted in some cases. I'm also dreaming a lot about taking revenge on past bullies or people who want to best at me.

I'm also using ASC + Become Irresistibly (since about 6 days) to combat these feelings, I feel a little bit more stable but I don't notice much other than that.

I am definitely going through the same experiences only after one day. But I consider it a good sign.
I have a lot of experience with emotional healing techniques and past trauma healing to know that our past experiences are behind much of our response patterns.
So whenever your subconscious is told to adopt a different response pattern, it will bring up issues from the past that are inconsistent with it.
Me, myself, I will probably reintroduce some techniques for healing past pain into my life again.
Such as EFT, TAT, primal therapy or Levine's Somatic Experiencing.
In simplest case, you can help yourself just by taking a pillow, lying down in a dark and screaming to the pillow or letting stuff out in other ways (such as shaking or twisting and kicking and punching), letting your body to complete what it was not allowed to express long time ago.
I think Shannon relies solely on the power of dreams to flush this away, which might take longer time, but after a repeated reconditioning, happens anyway.
So no need to be afraid, it will pass.

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Jay - 08-12-2010

(08-12-2010, 12:32 PM)Majordomus Wrote:

or like I don't belong.

that yet.

I've started the Alpha Male 2010 about 10 days ago, and after day one my balanced and overall positive mood (that I mostly got from a month of ASC) took a real nose dive. It's like there is this negative pressure that sorta resembles wanting to cry but a lack of emotion (behind it) to do it. I know what depressed feels like, and this more like the feeling of sadness is expressing itself without the reason behind it to be sad. It sucks because you can't do something about it, it just kicks back in place after doing something fun. I also don't feel like doing much, and became a lot less outgoing the past few days, making decisions seems harder (what I did notice is that I'm prioritizing myself over others more with ease), and I'm overall a lot less confident, in some cases almost scared of people, or ashamed that people could see me. And I thought I already had dealt with this in the past...

I am definitely going through the same experiences only after one day. But I consider it a good sign.
I have a lot of experience with emotional healing techniques and past trauma healing to know that our past experiences are behind much of our response patterns.
So whenever your subconscious is told to adopt a different response pattern, it will bring up issues from the past that are inconsistent with it.
Me, myself, I will probably reintroduce some techniques for healing past pain into my life again.
In simplest case, you can help yourself just by taking a pillow, lying down in a dark and screaming to the pillow or letting stuff out in other ways (such as shaking or twisting and kicking and punching), letting your body to complete what it was not allowed to express long time ago.
I think Shannon relies solely on the power of dreams to flush this away, which might take longer time, but after a repeated reconditioning, happens anyway.

Pretty interesting insight there, if that’s true then it’s working from the core (or core beliefs). It’s like trying to manipulate, change or destroy the top of a table, but the legs are still reinforcing whatever belief the top is representing.

Thanks for the explanation, this somewhat explains that constant feeling of dread, now I think of it, you could actually call this trauma. It’s like telling a Christian to become an Atheist against their will. Highly traumatic in case the person has much identification with his/her own faith etc. and it is being hammered down without any remorse.

Reminds me of the phrase, “You first have to kill the boy, before you can become a man”. But then phrased properly Big Grin

RE: Roy's Alpha Male Journal - Majordomus - 08-12-2010

(08-12-2010, 01:35 PM)Jay Wrote:
(08-12-2010, 12:32 PM)Majordomus Wrote:

or like I don't belong.

that yet.

Pretty interesting insight there, if that’s true then it’s working from the core (or core beliefs). It’s like trying to manipulate, change or destroy the top of a table, but the legs are still reinforcing whatever belief the top is representing.

Thanks for the explanation, this somewhat explains that constant feeling of dread, now I think of it, you could actually call this trauma. It’s like telling a Christian to become an Atheist against their will. Highly traumatic in case the person has much identification with his/her own faith etc. and it is being hammered down without any remorse.

Reminds me of the phrase, “You first have to kill the boy, before you can become a man”. But then phrased properly Big Grin

Very well putSmile