Subliminal Talk
skeptic? Not really - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: skeptic? Not really (/Thread-skeptic-Not-really)

skeptic? Not really - docji - 09-16-2013

Hey all,
I have been doing ASC for about 3 days now. I have been reading reviews on forums of all members and recently I happened to come across few threads on BAMM (BECOMING A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE). After looking at some of the experience, I was more frustrated then pleased. So I wrote a replied to a thread.
And I thought of sharing it with you.... Please feel free to comment.

Hi Shannon and the guys,

I have been following closely the experience of you guys and read most of the posts because one day I would like to try BAMM too.
But, in all honesty, its been 9 months so far from the time most of you guys started and I dont see any real progress. Most of you guys talk about FEELINGS. I dreamt this and I felt that, my head hurts its so powerful, etc.

But, I dont see anyone saying well I was making $5,000/month and after going through certain stages of BAMM, may be in 4-5 months, Now I make $50,000/month. YAAY! NOW THAT'S Results! Now again, make a note, $50,000/month is like making $600,000/year. Thats NOT even a Million Dollars. So if this subliminal truly has the Power to make some1 attract A MultiMillion Dollar lifestyle, one should ATLEAST attract $50,000/month in 4-5 months of this course. Because by that Rule, you can expect to be a MultiMillionaire (not a millionaire) in may be 5-10 years.

I am sorry to be a skeptic here, but please convince me if i am wrong, but this forum sounds like a bunch of wannabes to me who keeps on trying one sub after the other and keep on talking rather than making it happen. For example, go for Attractive Girls (try 90 days); oh that didnt work may be you dont have confidence, try Absolute Confidence; that didnt work either, cos may be u have deep rooted fear, try Overcoming Fear and stuff; oh that didnt work too, overcome Self Sabotage LOL

I have been doing ASC since last 3 days. In fact, it still playing on PC while I type this. But I am a skeptic who has tried a lot of other bogus things out in the market. And my hopes do down when I see No Concrete Long Lasting/ Life Changing Evidence. This is like saying, tomorrow I will add another Sub - "Sing like Justin Beiber". Within 1-2 years, almost all ppl who purchase that sub will actually sing like Justin Beiber and make Millionsss. Cos if sub can enlarge breast and penis, then can def make us sing like Justin Beiber too, right?

I am sorry, I do not mean to sound threatening. But, I am trying to reason my mind here. May be its a withdrawal effect, who knows. Please dont take any offense. I want to know your response, what will you say to a skeptic like me. Mind you, I have not stopped listening to ASC. I will HANDS DOWN continue this for 90 days. And if I see a change in me (save this thread), I will repost saying this is what I said and oh how wrong I was. I will be more than willing to even Fund the selfless activity that you do for all us.

But until then this is what I honestly think and I am a 4th year medical student. So I am no fool ranting. I wanted your and everyone elses take on it. I Want to be Proven Wrong! I hope I do.

RE: skeptic? Not really - Shannon - 09-17-2013

You'll have to look in my BAMM thread to see my reply.