Subliminal Talk
BWE + Visual sub + Subs (Auditory) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: BWE + Visual sub + Subs (Auditory) (/Thread-BWE-Visual-sub-Subs-Auditory)

BWE + Visual sub + Subs (Auditory) - docji - 09-13-2013

Hi guys,
I am really knew to this and I came across this forum today but really intrigued by the subliminal audios. I downloaded ASC ultrasonic silent audio. It is hard to believe that something I could not even hear can change my behavior patterns. I always notice that I have the best intentions and motivations but for some reason my actions fall short to reach my goal.

For this I have tried, Brain Wave Entrainment, which uses isochronic tones as meditative tracks & mindmaster subliminals (where images/texts flash on my screen every 1-2 sec).
Now brainwaveentrainment recommends to use 30 mins of light alpha after waking up and before bed time + 2 other 30 mins of Laser Focus & Increase IQ Tracks. It requires like 2 hours of investment

Now, due to lack of discipline and persistency, I have never continued both for more than a week.

I am a medical student and I am taking my Canadian medical board exam on Oct 30th. I stumbled across your website and I want to give it a try. But, I have couple of questions:

1) What programs do you guys recommend for someone like me, who is preparing for a major exam?

1) Can I use thess Subs program in along with BWE & Visual sub?

3) How often should I use these Subs?

I apologize if my post gets repetitive or if this topic has been discussed somewhere earlier.
Please help me out.

RE: BWE + Visual sub + Subs (Auditory) - docji - 09-13-2013

I was hoping somebody would get back to me by now. I know its just a couple of hours but because I my exam is more like 5-6 weeks away and I am really excited about starting this, I guess I am a little impatient.
Anyways, this is how I plan to put things in perspective.

Do Brainwave entrainment (isochronic beats) 4 times --> 4 sessions of 30 mins: 30 min session of light alpha waves meditative track in morning; 30 mins of light alpha waves meditative track before going to bed; & two 30 min tracks on laser focus and High Q, comprising of Beta waves during the day.

Approximately 2-3 hours of Visual sub, where custom made positive affirmations (texts + images) flash on my screen for <30ms every second.

And use the Silent Ultrasonic Subliminal track of ASC (from this site) while I am sleeping for 7-8 hours.

So I plan on doing these 3 things. I hope my brain doesnt get fried.
Since, I am only studying for the exam. I just stay home and study all day except gym 4 days a week. So it should work out for me.

I tried to follow the schedule today and I have a headache I hope I dont die with this. I feel sleepy but before I go to bed I will turn on ASC silent sub which will play the entire night while i m sleeping.

RE: BWE + Visual sub + Subs (Auditory) - docji - 09-13-2013

WOW!? I Got the WORST news every today. I lissened to ASC for like 2-3 hours and I was very hopeful for positive things to come my way.
But, apparently, 1 of my connection who was supposedly going to hook me up with a residency match happened to call right as I was about to go to sleep and said he its not in his hands.
The chances were already against me bcos most ppl who apply for the residency match have taken more then 1 exam before application. I however, will only complete the basic requirement. And not some added optional recommended stuff which most students do. But I still had a HOPE that this family friend of ours who happen have some good connections in the medical community may be able to hook me up. But now even thats gone.
I am not blaming any subs. But its like I m hardwired to underachieve...... really disappointing.... anywats i still still give ASC a try for 90 days.

RE: BWE + MindMaster (Visual) + Subs (Auditory) - Shannon - 09-13-2013

Docji, there are a few things I'd like to say in response to your postings.

First, it's not easy for me to keep up with everything, and sometimes nobody else can answer (or feels confident answering), so it may take me a while to see a post in which a question is asked, and sometimes even if I see it, I may find myself distracted and or otherwise unable to answer. My job makes it hard for me to keep up with an ever growing forum lately.

Second, wecome aboard. Smile

Third, I would appreciate it if you would remove references to products that represent competitors in the subliminal field. We're not here to advertise our competitors. Instead of the full name, you could just say, "Visual subliminals".

And then fourthly, you're doing too much. As with all things, dividing focus and energy results in a loss of energy and focus, and it is firmly established that one cannot use a 5th Generation subliminal with anything else and get good results compared to what it is capable of by itself. The rule, therefore, is not to use any other subliminal (visual or audial) with a 5th Gen title. ASC is a 5th Gen title. You'll need to discontinue either ASC while you use everything else, or everything else while you use ASC.

5th Gen titles require a LOT of brain power and focus to process, and that means you're going to have to be careful how much you use it even if you do use it by itself. Whenever I forget to turn off my subs at night, I become mentally exhausted and cannot stay awake if I listen for more than 1.5 to 3 days straight, depending on which sub I am using. That would not be a good way to study effectively.

Even if you do not use ASC wile using the other programs you mention, I suggest using only one subliminal at a time, although brainwave entrainment with it should be fine - although unnecessary for making properly created subliminals work better, since the subliminal is designed to bypass the conscious mind directly, and brainwave entrainment is affecting the conscious mind to make it more accepting. Obviously unnecessary to make the "gate" easier to pass if you just "hop the fence", so to speak.

RE: BWE + MindMaster (Visual) + Subs (Auditory) - jonathan4all - 09-14-2013

(09-13-2013, 07:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: Even if you do not use ASC wile using the other programs you mention, I suggest using only one subliminal at a time, although brainwave entrainment with it should be fine - although unnecessary for making properly created subliminals work better, since the subliminal is designed to bypass the conscious mind directly, and brainwave entrainment is affecting the conscious mind to make it more accepting. Obviously unnecessary to make the "gate" easier to pass if you just "hop the fence", so to speak.

So Shannon ,just to clarify, is it ok to use Brainwave entertainment along with 5G subs ? right

RE: BWE + Visual sub + Subs (Auditory) - docji - 09-14-2013

Thanks a lot for your reply Shannon. I am excited to start this training, so got a little impatient.
I pointed out some products in order to give a better understanding of the type of program to you an others. I didnt mean to promote competitors, so as you requested, I have replaced those names.

From what I understand, I should discontinue the other 2 program visual subs that flash on my screen & the meditative Isochronic tracks because I am use ASC 5th Gen. Right?

Secondly,
I have noticed that when it comes to studying and resources, I invest a lot of time in planning and somehow fail in the implementation of it. As if something internally is holding me back from doing the actions. I wanted to a sub that can address that but I got overwhelmed when I Saw the long list of subs we have on the website. Which one would you recommend for me?
OR should I just stick with ASC for now ?

And last but not least,
If I only use ASC for 90 days, starting today, should I NOT use it at night while I Sleep? You said when u forgot to turn it off, you have woken up exhausted. I was attending to use it only when I Sleep for 6 or so hours. And then 2 hours sometimes during the day. Will that work?

(09-14-2013, 01:00 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(09-13-2013, 07:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: Even if you do not use ASC wile using the other programs you mention, I suggest using only one subliminal at a time, although brainwave entrainment with it should be fine - although unnecessary for making properly created subliminals work better, since the subliminal is designed to bypass the conscious mind directly, and brainwave entrainment is affecting the conscious mind to make it more accepting. Obviously unnecessary to make the "gate" easier to pass if you just "hop the fence", so to speak.

So Shannon ,just to clarify, is it ok to use Brainwave entertainment along with 5G subs ? right

i would like to know about this too?

i would like to know about this too?

RE: BWE + Visual sub + Subs (Auditory) - Shannon - 09-15-2013

Yes, brainwave entrainment only adjusts the dominant brainwaves. It does not force your brain to process information.

RE: BWE + Visual sub + Subs (Auditory) - Shannon - 09-15-2013

Quote:Thanks a lot for your reply Shannon. I am excited to start this training, so got a little impatient.
I pointed out some products in order to give a better understanding of the type of program to you an others. I didnt mean to promote competitors, so as you requested, I have replaced those names.

Much appreciated.

Quote:From what I understand, I should discontinue the other 2 program visual subs that flash on my screen & the meditative Isochronic tracks because I am use ASC 5th Gen. Right?

You can use brainwave entrainment with subliminals, but no other subliminals with my 5th Gen subs. The reason is in what the programs are doing. Isochronics and binaural beats are only triggering the brains frequency following response, and that does not interfere with the input and processing of data from a subliminal.

You have the option of using my ASC subliminal, OR the others, as you please, but not both at once.

Quote:Secondly,
I have noticed that when it comes to studying and resources, I invest a lot of time in planning and somehow fail in the implementation of it. As if something internally is holding me back from doing the actions. I wanted to a sub that can address that but I got overwhelmed when I Saw the long list of subs we have on the website. Which one would you recommend for me?
OR should I just stick with ASC for now ?

Planning is not necessary for studying. You are self sabotaging with excuses to not study. Is it self sabotage or procrastination? Different things will work for each of those. You can use the program for overcoming procrastination, overcoming self sabotage, overcoming guilt, shame and fear, overcoming fear... whichever you think will be best based on the description. Become an excellent student is also a good one, but I have to upgrade a lot of these to 4th Gen or 5th Gen to make them as effective as possible. For effectiveness, favor the highest generation you can find, but ultimately, the issue is going to be best dealt with by dealing with it directly. So even if the program is still 3G, if it deals directly with the issue it's better than a 5G that doesn't.

Quote:And last but not least,
If I only use ASC for 90 days, starting today, should I NOT use it at night while I Sleep? You said when u forgot to turn it off, you have woken up exhausted. I was attending to use it only when I Sleep for 6 or so hours. And then 2 hours sometimes during the day. Will that work?

It is actually best used while you sleep. I have a tendency to have the program playing around me 24 hours a day if I forget to turn it off, because I have players in multiple locations in my house. But most people will just leave it playing in their bedroom. Unless you spend all your time in your bedroom, that will not be an issue.

The way you describe using it is just fine. while you sleep, plus hours awake to make 8 minimum.