Subliminal Talk
Alpha Female 2011 4G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Female 2011 4G (/Thread-Alpha-Female-2011-4G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Shannon - 12-01-2013

Very few women have a perfectly regular cycle. I didn't try to specify a time for regularity.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 12-02-2013

Day 14.

I think it is approaching stable. I am less tired these two days.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 12-03-2013

Day 16.

Decluttering Day. I'm in a cleaning mood today. Is that part of the subs?

Proscrastination in the works... or do I have too many things to do? Need to set some goals.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 12-05-2013

Day 17.

Ok, I just updated to iOS7, and I ran into a problem with playlists, I can't tell how many times it has played in a day.

What I did was to put the same song multiple times in the playlist (I would play the whole playlist once everyday). It used to work in iOS6 in the sense that it would indicate which iteration of the song. For example if I set to play it 10 times, it would indicate 1 of 10, 2 of 10. Moreover it would continue where I left off (sometimes I pause to tend to certain things that is not convenient to have my headphones on).

Now, with the iOS7, I can't tell at all, and it just keeps restarting my playlist!!! So I'm at 1 of 10 all day...

I was wondering how you guys do it with the iPhone... Not possible for me to downgrade at this moment. Thanks guys.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 12-06-2013

Day 18.

I managed to resolve part of the problem by checking "remember playback position" for the song. Doesn't help that it would jump back to the first on the playlist whenever I do something (like removing/replacing the headset).

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 12-26-2013

Stage 4. Day 4.

Sorry for the long absence, I have been preoccupied with a lot of things at work and personally, I must say, a more balanced life and time away from the computer.

I'm on stage 4 now, and very happy with my progress.

One thing though, about the menstrual cycles, my last one was not on time unlike the previous two cycles. The flow wasn't like the previous two either. Stage 3 was meant to "set" the cycles, so I have no idea how that went internally, so far I had 3 cycles since I started on the subs.

A Merry Christmas to one and all, and soon to come, a Happy New Year! I hope you had a great 2013, and look forward to a wonderful 2014!

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 01-02-2014

Stage 4. Day 11.

I noticed that since the switch to iOS7, I have decreased my listening hours per day (unknowingly) because I simply couldn't tell if I had covered enough hours. I think it was down to 7-9 hours on most days and some days hit 10-12.

Listening to the subs and coupled with some personal experiences, I seemed to have been enlightened. There was no shock or anything sudden, but these two days from observing myself in social situations, I have found myself to be in very good control of my emotions. Negative ones that come up that make my hands and feet cold go away quickly. I am able to speak my mind and I don't seem to get angry at all!

Ok, on the getting angry part, I don't know if it's a good thing. Because people around me expect anger as a way to show resistance or objection, and without it, they think "it's alright" and they can push me a little bit further.

Also on anger, I wonder if I am suppressing it or really have no anger... I think I am quick to anger (response), but if I let it pass (which happens easily), I just seem to not get angry at all. On one hand I'm in good control of my emotions, I am calm. But on the other hand I seem like a pushover???

I also find myself shaking my head at people who talk about "an eye for an eye" proudly, they share their stories of how, "oh I deliberately did that, because I wasn't happy that they did (insert some action that wasn't venomous)."

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Fonzy3 - 01-03-2014

Make sure you get enough hours listening to the sub, it's interesting to see the transformation Alpha female sub does to whoever uses it. Glad to hear you are in control of your emotions, I think the world needs a lot more of that. When it comes to anger, I believe if you're confronting the issue that is bothering you in the long run it is more advantageous. Just make sure an you accordingly so that the issue is solved and you're not being angry just because. Try bringing up the feeling of being angry by remembering things that bothered you. An Alpha realizes that the best revenge is success, getting back at someone doesn't solve anything. A couple examples of an Alpha female you might want to check out are Oprah and Marissa Mayer, I had to write a paper on them. Looking forward to see your future results.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 01-03-2014

(01-03-2014, 01:03 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Make sure you get enough hours listening to the sub, it's interesting to see the transformation Alpha female sub does to whoever uses it. Glad to hear you are in control of your emotions, I think the world needs a lot more of that. When it comes to anger, I believe if you're confronting the issue that is bothering you in the long run it is more advantageous. Just make sure an you accordingly so that the issue is solved and you're not being angry just because. Try bringing up the feeling of being angry by remembering things that bothered you. An Alpha realizes that the best revenge is success, getting back at someone doesn't solve anything. A couple examples of an Alpha female you might want to check out are Oprah and Marissa Mayer, I had to write a paper on them. Looking forward to see your future results.

Thanks

Fonzy

Ok good point to try to remember the things that bothered me.

I tried, and I just didn't feel the need to get angry or upset (I went HUH at this too). The person was rude and abrupt and self-centered, reacting to his emotions without regard for others.

If it were done to me right now, I would feel upset and angry again, but the cycle would probably restart, and I wouldn't feel the need to get upset over the rudeness.

However, I did feel unjust. What gave the person the right to be rude and abrupt? I think it's this feeling of unjust that's making me uncomfortable and motivating me to do something about it. But I'm not angry, I don't feel the need to raise my voice to match the other's emotions. I don't want it to slide and just "forget the matter". But I don't know how to deal other than letting it slide. Does that make sense?

Probably this is something new, that I have to learn to deal with. It's something very different, any one knows what's happening?
Any comments to help/guide me is appreciated.

Thanks for reading guys and ladies!

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 01-05-2014

Stage 4. Day 15.

I feel different than before I started the program. The person I feel today is less focused on work and more focused on creating a balance in life.

I'm looking at the subs, since there's a sale going on, and I'm going... wow I have so many areas I want to improve on myself, to be the person I want to be.

Before that I was all about career and success. I feel more responsibility about taking care of my health, my family and then my career and success would fit into the first two, rather than what most people do, which is the reverse.

Given the sale, I'm gonna swoop in on some of the subs, with a plan to do them over the year. I'll keep an open mind as I progress on what sub to do next.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Andrew - 01-06-2014

(01-03-2014, 03:42 PM)Quote Wrote: Ok good point to try to remember the things that bothered me.

I tried, and I just didn't feel the need to get angry or upset (I went HUH at this too). The person was rude and abrupt and self-centered, reacting to his emotions without regard for others.

If it were done to me right now, I would feel upset and angry again, but the cycle would probably restart, and I wouldn't feel the need to get upset over the rudeness.

However, I did feel unjust. What gave the person the right to be rude and abrupt? I think it's this feeling of unjust that's making me uncomfortable and motivating me to do something about it. But I'm not angry, I don't feel the need to raise my voice to match the other's emotions. I don't want it to slide and just "forget the matter". But I don't know how to deal other than letting it slide. Does that make sense?

Probably this is something new, that I have to learn to deal with. It's something very different, any one knows what's happening?

For me not wanting to "forget the matter" was my que to make sure I permanently tailored my future responses towards those types of transgressions in the future. Getting in the habit of this way of adapting was enough for me once I got used to it and felt no need to do anything further.

At the time I figured eventually, long as I change my responses people around me will adapt, whereas reacting to their response and doing something about it other than changing my responses usually slowed things down. Long term I was right and the times when I did do something about it, I was not pleased at the outcomes, and when I did practice changing my responses it got much faster.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Fonzy3 - 01-06-2014

(01-06-2014, 02:14 AM)Andrew Wrote:
(01-03-2014, 03:42 PM)Quote Wrote: Ok good point to try to remember the things that bothered me.

For me not wanting to "forget the matter" was my que to make sure I permanently tailored my future responses towards those types of transgressions in the future. Getting in the habit of this way of adapting was enough for me once I got used to it and felt no need to do anything further.

At the time I figured eventually, long as I change my responses people around me will adapt, whereas reacting to their response and doing something about it other than changing my responses usually slowed things down. Long term I was right and the times when I did do something about it, I was not pleased at the outcomes, and when I did practice changing my responses it got much faster.

In other words be a strategist, not a tactician. A lot of it is basically listening to what you feel on the inside and acting from that place. Acting from having an abundance, or position of power some might say. Noticing more and more changes Quote. Keep it up.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 01-06-2014

(01-06-2014, 02:14 AM)Andrew Wrote:

Excellent! Excellent! Ok that's what I'm going to try to do. Thanks Andrew Big Grin

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Spiral - 01-06-2014

A couple words I would say matches Andrew's suggestions is use temperence and tact as best as you can when dealing with situations in where you feel sensitive or the other person begins to lose control. As alphas we know we have to set the frame.

Your progress is inspiring and reminds me a little bit of how I started to progress when first using these subs. I went from focusing on career and women to myself and others as a whole. When I look at the big picture, I see what's truly important.