Subliminal Talk
Alpha Female 2011 4G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Female 2011 4G (/Thread-Alpha-Female-2011-4G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-31-2013

Day 14. (counted from the previous post, hope I'm right!)

Sorry have been busy. Still here!

I busted my pair of earphones. It couldn't take the daily use I guess.

It has been an eventful week for me. I felt like things have regressed a bit in the confidence sector (either that or I have gotten so used to being confident I don't feel it anymore), but I have become more focused and know what I want to do or achieve. It's the latter that kept me busy!

I don't know if it's the subs that did it, but I finally had the courage to do something about a very old injury. I have made an appointment to visit the doctor's tomorrow, I hope for good news.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 11-01-2013

Day 16.

It was good news. My body had compensated for it over the years, and apparently it is best to just leave it be. Thank God.

I haven't slept well recently since I started work on the project, hope to have better rest, more exercise and a working headset soon.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 11-06-2013

Day 20.

My husband says I should stop listening to this because it makes me absentminded. It's true that I keep forgetting things, since I started but I wonder if it has anything to do with the subs.

In stage 2, I don't feel as confident as in Stage 1, but I feel like I've gone crazy working, I'm doing so many things at one time, I'm acting on the stuff I've always wanted to do (it's a good thing that I'm doing all these things).

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Astrack - 11-09-2013

Just wanna say that I like Alpha women. Just like alpha men are comfortable in their skin so are alpha women. It's fun to be around them. You don't have to worry about anything.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Patti - 11-11-2013

forgetfulness has been a part of my journey also, but can also be appropriate for my age. So what did come first? The chicken? or the egg? lol

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Shannon - 11-11-2013

absentmindedness is suggestive that your brain's not getting something it needs. I find that I have it when I don't get enough rest. Are you using it too much for your body to handle?

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 11-15-2013

Oh yes for sure I am not getting enough sleep. I enjoy working so much, I deliberately sleep less for it!

Day 29.

Soon it will be Stage 3!

Stage 2 I didn't experience any major emotional stuff (that was in Stage 1). But I saw my drive to get things done. Very productive. But also because of that I didn't journal daily (sorry guys!).

Overall I do feel confident and more consistently. I think I need a better work-life balance. I can't be working all day...

Some recent events confirms that I (still) fear authority. I am at a loss as to what I should say when the authority says "you shouldn't do it that way" without giving a solution. My mind was a blank and I had to think on my feet. Not good to be pushed over so easily.

(11-11-2013, 06:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: absentmindedness is suggestive that your brain's not getting something it needs. I find that I have it when I don't get enough rest. Are you using it too much for your body to handle?

I just realised I misread what you said and replied about my activities.

I listen to the subs probably 16-18 hours a day. Most days it's 16 hours for Stage 2.

(11-09-2013, 11:05 PM)Astrack Wrote: Just wanna say that I like Alpha women. Just like alpha men are comfortable in their skin so are alpha women. It's fun to be around them. You don't have to worry about anything.

Astrack (and anyone who has done Alpha subs) I was wondering if you've met people who are jealous of your confidence, how did you deal with them?

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 11-17-2013

Day 31.

And a day more I will switch to Stage 3. I wonder what it will bring. Exciting Smile
I am prepared to do more sleep the first week of Stage 3, after taking for granted initially that Stage 2 wouldn't be very taxing.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 11-19-2013

Stage 3 Day 2.

Very cool, just started on the new stage. Updating the thread so I don't lose track on the number of days. Smile

Make sure to get ample rest!

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 11-22-2013

Stage 3 Day 4.

Not enough rest, I need more!

I'm really tired out...

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 11-24-2013

Stage 3, Day 6.

I finally had a lot of sleep.

But that means a lot more things to do to catch up.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 11-26-2013

Day 8.

After that much rest I thought I'll be ok. Nope.

After a week of Stage 3, I get a hang of it. Stage 3 currently feels like a stronger Stage 2. I am really tired out.

A good thing that happened ... I'm not working like a mad horse now. On one hand, I can't afford to. On the other hand, it might be the subs helping me strike a balance (this is even better than working all day!).

Menstrual cycles... not enough to tell if they are regular. BTW Shannon, how regular varies from person to person right? I hope there isn't a textbook "28 days" kind of regular.
PMS... it's definitely working. The mood swings I used to have are either gone or gone hiding Smile
Dreams... I'm starting to dream again at night.

Above all, I'm terribly absentminded... I wish for more rest, more sleep, better sleep.