Subliminal Talk
Alpha Female 2011 4G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Female 2011 4G (/Thread-Alpha-Female-2011-4G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-15-2013

Day 31.

Body aches and headaches today and not in the best mood.
Last night my headphones fell out on one side. Hope that didn't screw things up.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-17-2013

Day 32.

Switching over tomorrow to stage 2, all is good.
More at ease with myself. I am not afraid to speak my mind.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-17-2013

Looking back on my posts the past week, they have been short. I have been busy, and those times I managed to get time to sit down to write, my mind was filled with other things. I have been enjoying healthy levels of confidence and have taken action in many areas, where I had clearly been procrastinating. Previously I felt that they were "good reasons" but now, they are plain excuses.

Stage 2, Day 1 .

Tired! I thought the transition would be a smooth one. But I was tired today! Had more sleep than I thought I would. I had no idea that the new stage would pack such power. I appreciate your work Shannon Smile

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-18-2013

I'm also cleaning clutter more often, I used to wait too long. Well, now I just dig clearing clutter Big Grin

One thing I was expecting per the instructions is more (and better) sex with my husband. However I don't seem to initiate sex as often as I think I should. Maybe Shannon can shine some light on this?

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - jonathan4all - 10-18-2013

(10-18-2013, 04:28 AM)Quote Wrote: I'm also cleaning clutter more often, I used to wait too long. Well, now I just dig clearing clutter Big Grin

One thing I was expecting per the instructions is more (and better) sex with my husband. However I don't seem to initiate sex as often as I think I should. Maybe Shannon can shine some light on this?

Good progress Quote... love it

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-19-2013

Stage 2, Day 2.

I find I'm manifesting the part about "I love myself". I care for my health, I exercise more, I practice good hygiene... things I didn't use to care as much about (when I should).

Great stuff.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-19-2013

(10-18-2013, 06:15 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(10-18-2013, 04:28 AM)Quote Wrote: I'm also cleaning clutter more often, I used to wait too long. Well, now I just dig clearing clutter Big Grin

Good progress Quote... love it

I probably work too much / too hard. Need to spend more time with my husband Big Grin

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Shannon - 10-19-2013

Sex is not the first thing on the list of things to tackle in this program. We must first build the steps that reach it. When these other things have been cleared and strengthened, then we deal with sex. Rest assured, you'll see the difference by the end of the program, but the steps must be built and strengthened first.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-20-2013

(10-19-2013, 05:26 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Sex is not the first thing on the list of things to tackle in this program. We must first build the steps that reach it. When these other things have been cleared and strengthened, then we deal with sex. Rest assured, you'll see the difference by the end of the program, but the steps must be built and strengthened first.

Thank you Shannon, I appreciate that you address this. No wonder I don't feel very "sexy" yet Smile

Although the quantity hasn't gotten up to my expectations, the quality has improved Big Grin
So the guys might want to get AF for your wife Big Grin

Stage 2, Day 3.

Time flies. I'm exercising more rigorously, something I've always wanted to do but never found the motivation to. I hope to turn this into a habit, even if it's small bursts of exercise, I want to do it daily, like writing this journal.

I suddenly have the notion to do things I wished I could do but never thought I would, like a headstand, do a split, and other acrobatic stunts (LOL). It will be great if I could Smile

Stage 2 feels more stable, more self assured.

Stage 2, Day 4.

Tired! I'm sleeping earlier and earlier these few nights to get more rest.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-21-2013

Stage 2, Day 5.

Tired still! But loving it. The effects of stage 2 are starting to settle in I think.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-23-2013

Day 7.

A week into the Stage 2. I'm feeling ok. Two things came up yesterday and today: a quicker temper and poor posture that's causing me backache.

Other than that, I am confident when dealing with people (in the past I wouldn't do that unless absolutely necessary) and enjoy the company of people!

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-24-2013

Day 8.

Time flies for me, I am so busy I almost forgot to write my journal again!

The daily exercises I'm doing are getting easier... too easy for me now. But I'm not seeing a great improvement in my backaches... my back is (almost) killing me. Finding out how to relieve my back pain.

Recently I keep having a thought, which seems very impossible that it would. But for some reason, I am very hopeful about it. Honestly, I am on the fence right now about it, whether or not to proceed. It's not a good thing to be on the fence, especially when it fills my head, my time, mulling over it.