Subliminal Talk
Alpha Female 2011 4G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Female 2011 4G (/Thread-Alpha-Female-2011-4G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-08-2013

Day 23.

What a tiring day, I'm down with a cold/flu and my body is very tired. Still keeping the headphones on.
Maybe the reason why I wasn't in the best mood yesterday had to do with me falling ill.

Normally, when I'm unwell, I feel like I'm in a dump. I just want to stay away from everybody and sneeze away with a box of tissue paper. Completely antisocial. With the subs going, I don't feel THAT terrible. I can still smile (not forced) and be nice.

Maybe this strain of virus is being kind to me, or maybe the subs are doing their magic.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-08-2013

Day 24.

The sore throat is still lingering, unwell. But I'm still thinking about work and seeing things through.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-10-2013

Day 25.

My expectations to do my work properly are very high. I am not very kind to the people around me because of that.

I hope the subs will help me balance that out in the later stages.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-10-2013

Ok scratch that last line... My menses came. That was most likely PMS.

WARNING: DO NOT CONTINUE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ GROSS STUFF. JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT POST.

I noticed two things about it.

One... No warning cramps at all. It just... well... arrived. I had no idea until I went to pee. I was like HUH? I did a double take. We know our bodies, so if you are a woman you'll probably understand... I used to know when it's coming, and I would catch it before it gets too messy to clean up.
Before that I would get warning cramps, not the painful type but enough to catch my attention and take action before it got... messy. Ok I tried to be less graphic.

Two... I used to get upset with my hubby for saying I have PMS. But no more. I agree with him! According to him, I would be more emotional, short tempered, easily irritated about a week before. Just like announcing arrival to him. To me I didn't see it that way, I was just expressing myself if I didn't agree. It described my day today! It was apparent because yesterday wasn't like that, I was still fun loving and patient and cut people slack. LOL. It was the drastic turn of how I perceive the same things that made me realise. And I'm laughing my insides out at this newfound knowledge. Poor hubby... but no worries! It's gonna get better...

If I discount the days I fell ill (the discomfort may cause me to be easily irritated too), I only experienced PMS for one day. That's a huge improvement from the alleged week!
I would love to get the warning cramps back. But even if I don't, I think I'll find another way about it Smile

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Shannon - 10-10-2013

You do know that AF is designed to minimize PMS, irritability, pain, cramping, mood swings, etc?

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-11-2013

Day 26.

Switched to in-ear headphones today. Wonder how long they will last, not exactly easy to fit.

I find that when I want to do something, I just roll up my sleeves and get it done. I guess I underestimated how much I used to procrastinate Tongue

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-11-2013

(10-10-2013, 08:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: You do know that AF is designed to minimize PMS, irritability, pain, cramping, mood swings, etc?

Yes I know it will reduce PMS Smile
One of the reasons why I signed on for the program.

It's working well for me so far. I am less irritable, very little cramping and pain. I also have more energy, I used to be very drained by it.

I appreciate it!

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-12-2013

Day 27.

Very good day today. Feeling better and my confidence level is high.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-12-2013

Day 28.

It's been 4 weeks. Will be switching to stage 2 in a few days. Still recovering from the flu, feeling a little lethargic today.

The in-ear headphones are quite terrible to wear.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-14-2013

Day 29.

Back on track today. The subs are doing their work. Nothing in particular to report today Smile

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Patti - 10-14-2013

I got a flu shot for the first time this year 2 weeks ago. My youngest daughter is having a baby and now they basically make anyone who gonna come in contact with the baby get one. I thought for sure with the way I've been getting sickly so easily, that I'd be one of those people who get the shot and then get the flu. Thankfully, so far so good! Of course, I'll probably at some time overdose on Airborne! haha

(10-14-2013, 05:28 AM)Patti Wrote: I got a flu shot for the first time this year 2 weeks ago. My youngest daughter is having a baby and now they basically make anyone who gonna come in contact with the baby get one. I thought for sure with the way I've been getting sickly so easily, that I'd be one of those people who get the shot and then get the flu. Thankfully, so far so good! Of course, I'll probably at some time overdose on Airborne! haha

Great idea!

Day 30.

Generally I feel that I'm more emotional. Things that I didn't really feel much for now makes me cry?

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-15-2013

It feels kinda embarrassing to easily cry. I feel like a cry baby LOL.

Has social norms taken away from us being in touch with ourselves and our feelings?

The subs are giving me back who I really am?