Subliminal Talk
Alpha Female 2011 4G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Female 2011 4G (/Thread-Alpha-Female-2011-4G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-30-2013

(09-30-2013, 05:15 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:
(09-29-2013, 10:29 PM)Quote Wrote: Thanks ladies for leaving your comments on the thread... I appreciate that people are really reading what I'm writing!

Of course! Not like there's all that many of us on here. It's mostly the guys. And I'm not terribly interested in most of what they're saying Tongue

No one seems to read my own though Sad Granted I'm not too great at keeping track of things and updating it... Undecided

I read your journal! I think that was the one I saw that Shannon was going to update AF. Tongue

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-30-2013

Another thing I remembered that could have attributed to the regression... my listening time during the day was reduced by 4 or 5 hours because I was listening to songs and singing away.

If I were able to use the ultrasonic version I don't think I'll run into this issue.

For now I guess I can't afford to drop the number of hours during the day.

Running a headache now because of a lack of good sleep.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-01-2013

Day 16.

I bounced back pretty quick with the help of the subs. I think we have ups and downs when using the subs, just like in life. It doesn't matter that they come and trip you, make you fall ill or block your way. You just have to pick yourself up and get going again.

At the rate the subs got me back on my feet, I do not doubt its effectiveness. But I wonder if I will get overly dependent on it. Anyone using or used AM care to chime in?

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Shannon - 10-01-2013

There are two aspects of what you are thinking about as dependence. The first is needing the sub to create the change, and the second is needing the sub to maintain peak.

Creating the change is the goal. Once you create the change, you don't need the sub. It takes time, which is why the sub is six stages. Ups and downs happen.confidence leads to exploration which sometimes reminds us that we are outside our previous comfort zone, and then we fear that we may have problems and that fear makes itself a self fulfilling prophecy... until the change becomes you, and you become the change.

The peak is what we get from using the sub all the time. While you're using the sub, you reach peak because it's directing your thoughts all the time. When you haven't created the change internally, and fully, stopping the sub or lessening your exposure time reduces the impact significantly and you experience a drastic difference. But once you've gotten to where the peak is the natural internal reality, turning off the sub will have a dramatically lower, less significant impact, although it may drift down and out of peak over time if the internal changes have not yet become self perpetuating. That is why we have refreshers.

You do not need the sub all the time to experience the change. Once you have made the change, it will do that on it's own.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Shannon - 10-01-2013

(09-30-2013, 05:15 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:
(09-29-2013, 10:29 PM)Quote Wrote: Thanks ladies for leaving your comments on the thread... I appreciate that people are really reading what I'm writing!

Of course! Not like there's all that many of us on here. It's mostly the guys. And I'm not terribly interested in most of what they're saying Tongue

No one seems to read my own though Sad Granted I'm not too great at keeping track of things and updating it... Undecided

I read yours. Just don't always comment. Smile

(10-01-2013, 03:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: There are two aspects of what you are thinking about as dependence. The first is needing the sub to create the change, and the second is needing the sub to maintain peak.

Creating the change is the goal. Once you create the change, you don't need the sub. It takes time, which is why the sub is six stages. Ups and downs happen.confidence leads to exploration which sometimes reminds us that we are outside our previous comfort zone, and then we fear that we may have problems and that fear makes itself a self fulfilling prophecy... until the change becomes you, and you become the change.

The peak is what we get from using the sub all the time. While you're using the sub, you reach peak because it's directing your thoughts all the time. When you haven't created the change internally, and fully, stopping the sub or lessening your exposure time reduces the impact significantly and you experience a drastic difference. But once you've gotten to where the peak is the natural internal reality, turning off the sub will have a dramatically lower, less significant impact, although it may drift down and out of peak over time if the internal changes have not yet become self perpetuating. That is why we have refreshers.

You do not need the sub all the time to experience the change. Once you have made the change, it will do that on it's own.

Thank you Shannon, I appreciate your insights!
I'm glad to report that I'm making progress with the subs.
The results came faster than I imagined.

So thank you for creating them and constantly improving them. Smile

Day 17.

Using headphones for extended periods can really put pressure on the ears. The parts of my ears that touch the headphones are a little painful. I wished I could use them on speakers.

Today feels and looks good. I experienced a rejection today. A lot of thoughts enter my mind as to how I can respond to it. I feel in control of the situation.

I looked back on the previous days and found that my insomnia is correlated to what's on my mind. If something troubles me (size of the trouble doesn't seem to matter), insomnia just happens. It just ebbs and flows, so I won't think much of the insomnia itself and focus on what's on my mind instead.
Maybe it's just a way my mind uses to detox or something Tongue

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-03-2013

Day 18.

Bad case of insomnia last night. I only slept 4 hours. I don't feel the need to sleep, and I still feel upbeat about the day.

I'm starting to think that I work a bit too much and a bit too hard. I need to take care of my body.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-04-2013

Day 19.

Another 4-hour night. I woke up in the wee hours and couldn't fall asleep after that. A walking zombie today.

Having weird dreams on and off these few nights.

Have to go get some rest before I bite someone Smile

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-05-2013

Day 20.

Got a bit better. I had 1-2 hours more rest today. However I sleep a lot less than before, yet still have energy to go about my stuff.

I noticed an increase in polarity.
Things that I enjoy, I love to do them more. Things that are "just okay" are now utterly boring, I could yawn (not because I'm tired from the lack of sleep). It's like I'm finally getting to what I'm passionate about (I used to be passionate about everything).
An extremist? Or because I don't wish to conform to other people's standards anymore?

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Fonzy3 - 10-05-2013

I recently had to deal with a decision like that. Felt that dedicating my life to work would make me a "machine". Eventually I thought and realized that I had faith in the positive things in my life. Now whenever I work theres always a time for me to enjoy the benefits. Listen to yourself.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-06-2013

Listen to yourself is great advice. Thank you Fonzy Smile

Day 21.

Exhausting day, but happy. Big Grin

I used to want to prove to particular family/relatives that "you see, what you say is wrong / incorrect / not accurate", and "I can't believe I grew up listening to all these crap". Both of which I still believe to be true, but I couldn't care less about them now. Just don't want to spend any energy dealing with useless, meaningless rubbish.

Some people can make the most unbelievable comments just to get attention.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-06-2013

Day 22.

Today another old fear(?) surfaced. I thought I have it managed already, but as it turns out, no.

When someone pointed an accusatory finger at me, my inner world went to a spiral. I felt like I was fainting. My hands went clammy and my heart was racing.

After the incident I wasn't in the best mood and it had me thinking a lot.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 10-07-2013

Writing this just so people who haven't tried subliminals don't get turned off my the use of them.

I have these issues whether or not I use subliminals. Using them just helps to surface them now rather than later. Better now than later. I don't want to be in the middle of securing a big project and not know why I sabotage myself.

Huge thanks to Shannon for his work. Big thanks to Andrew for his recommendations. And thank you to Ben for his prompt support.

Not to forget other users who are also writing their experiences. Your journals have helped me choose Subliminal-Shop!