Subliminal Talk
Alpha Female 2011 4G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Female 2011 4G (/Thread-Alpha-Female-2011-4G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-24-2013

Day 10.

I noticed something today. Because I listened to the subs yesterday during the daytime and went to bed late (as usual), I didn't need to listen the additional hours when asleep. When I woke up this morning, my throat felt swollen, like an onset of cold or flu. I drank a lot of water, but it didn't help. But when I played the subs, I felt ok again.

It's not the first time I noticed this, but there is a correlation between listening to the subs and not feeling unwell.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-24-2013

I don't know how that would work with AF, since it isn't designed to work like that (right?)

Or it could be the the timing of the day if I want to be very specific and argue on that. But after the subs started to play, the swollen feeling is gone and it stays away until I remove my headphones (comes back after 2 hours or so).

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-25-2013

I think, I have insomnia. I am exceptionally tired, but not the least sleepy. I feel I have energy flowing all the time. I don't sleep at my usual times anymore and I'm awaking a little later each day to make up for it. On Day 9 I finally crashed and slept for 12 hours, but I woke up almost every 2-3 hours (pee, drink water, sit up to look at time, fall back to sleep).

Even on the other nights I wake in the middle of the night, just to realise I slept only 2-3 hours and head back to bed.

Is this some kind of resistance? Or a sign that something is bothering me?
Or is this a positive product of the subs?

I lay in bed and I use that time to think, a lot. We need to sleep, so I don't know if less sleep is a good thing. I do find myself less patient after the restless nights (except for Day 9, after the crash. That day was BOOM! full of energy, patience aplenty to go around).

I am seeking answers, anyone with ideas or thoughts please provide. Anything to help me make headway. Thanks~~

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-26-2013

Day 11.

Today is good, despite the lack of sleep. Not sure why. Maybe writing about it in the journal helped.

I feel confident, I walk with a tall posture and I tend to shrug off the small stuff (some of those used to irritate me).

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-27-2013

Day 12.

Based on the recent events, I find that I am much less pessimistic than before, and I don't get angry as often either. I doubt my environment improved by itself miraculously. I think I just don't see those negative details anymore and so I don't get upset over them. Or maybe I don't see them as negative anymore.

Still having the late nights.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-27-2013

Day 13.

I'm feeling very good today.
I have this increased confidence. I feel that life is perfect. I count the good stuff and I don't know, where did the negatives go? They just disappeared overnight or something. Calm and composed, I feel empowered and in control. I love this feeling Smile

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Fonzy3 - 09-28-2013

Haha that's great quote. An attitude like that will definitely make you happier during the day. Find the beauty in everything Smile But i'm glad you are seeing the affects of the program. The icon and figure of the Alpha female is a great role to play for women. Hopefully the younger generations will see you as a role model.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-28-2013

Role model! That's an amazing thing to be. I have always hoped to be an inspiration to people (women or otherwise).

Day 14. Officially 2 weeks into AF, and Heart it!

Feeling excellent today, just like yesterday. It feels very empowering. I am assertive and I speak my mind. Their negative reactions don't get me down (they used to make me feel guilty for telling them what I felt I needed to say in the past).

Walking tall as usual Wink It takes less effort to be confident (does this even make sense?)
I find that strangers enjoy meeting my eyes more than before. But I don't seem to enjoy that attention yet...

I actually enjoy remembering my dreams. For a few days now I haven't had any that I wake up remembering.
Insomnia seems to be fading away slowly, at least I am able to sleep when I want to now Big Grin

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Patti - 09-29-2013

Quote, I'm really enjoying your thread! I'm gonna get to that sub sometime soon, not yet but hopefully within the year. It sounds like you're having very good results for the most part.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-29-2013

Patti, thank you! Yes, set aside 6 months for AF! It took a while for me to realise there was resistance, but after I let that go at the conscious level, things started to get better.

I think Shannon mentioned somewhere on this forum that he will be working on upgrading AF. But I'm enjoying the 2011 version nonetheless. Smile

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - AbiDrew85 - 09-29-2013

I can't wait for both the upgrade and to be done with everything I'm working on before-hand to try it myself! Turns out I'll need the upgrade though because I'm bisexual Sad

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-29-2013

Hi AbiDrew85, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Day 15.

I'm brimming with confidence today. Very productive so far. I've had some revelations surface today and got back in touch with some previous hobbies of mine (singing, listening to songs). More in touch with myself. I love this feeling... it feels like I'm unstoppable.

After I started my adult life, I seemed to have let some trade offs be made. I mean, the songs have always been playing, I just turned a blind ear (???) to it. And kept myself "busy" with stuff that ...I now don't think so highly of (facebooking all day... you know what I mean...)

I don't know how I can progress so much in a short span of 2 weeks had it not been for the subs. I mean, I've been working at myself for years. I'm glad I chose to believe in Shannon and his work.

If the ladies need to know what's it about, the subs just help guide you to who you really are. at least right now for me, that's what I'm getting from the subs.

Thanks ladies for leaving your comments on the thread... I appreciate that people are really reading what I'm writing!

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - AbiDrew85 - 09-30-2013

(09-29-2013, 10:29 PM)Quote Wrote: Thanks ladies for leaving your comments on the thread... I appreciate that people are really reading what I'm writing!

Of course! Not like there's all that many of us on here. It's mostly the guys. And I'm not terribly interested in most of what they're saying Tongue

No one seems to read my own though Sad Granted I'm not too great at keeping track of things and updating it... Undecided

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-30-2013

Regression!

I made a comment that clearly showed I wasn't confident, but it was the truth. I sing, but definitely not as well as the ones in the Youtube videos!

And then I spiral downwards... into self-doubt and questioning myself in other areas. This feeling of self-doubt is not good. Insomnia came back. I received a painful red eye when I woke. Still stinging with pain. I have a backache, neckache most likely from not sleeping well the night before.

Well, I'm gonna snap out of it. SNAP OUT OF IT!