Subliminal Talk
Alpha Female 2011 4G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Female 2011 4G (/Thread-Alpha-Female-2011-4G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-17-2013

I did something really simple, and I feel much better now without the need to consciously take deep breaths. Might help others, so I'll post it.

I had this very uncomfortable feeling in the chest, like a fire is burning there, and a rope is knotted there. Taking deep breaths helped but only for a while. That sensation returned almost immediately when I find myself not consciously taking the deep breaths.

So this was what I did. I lay down on the bed, the subs still playing on the headphones, and I completely relax myself. Then I told myself "I allow myself to purge my fears and negativity. I release my fears and negativity" while being in a completely relaxed physical state. I repeated the statement 2 or 3 times and I felt better. That's it!

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-18-2013

Stage 1, Day 5, 16 hours, trickling stream, headphones.

Results are already in. After getting the unsettling discomfort out of the way, I walk taller and have more energy. I smile more. I'm finding it easy to be happy and positive.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Shannon - 09-19-2013

I'm pleased to hear that. The next version should make the process of purging negativity fully automatic, but it'll be a ways out before I can build it.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-20-2013

Stage 1, Day 6.

Slight regression today? I catch myself slumping on my chair a few times today and corrected my posture before a backache sets in.

There was an old lady who approached me today, rather grouchy looking and appeared annoyed. I was expecting her to use a bad tone on me. But when she opened her mouth to speak, she was surprisingly polite and her eyes were the smiling type rather than the grouchy type. Was this to be expected from the program or I just happened to meet a grouchy but polite lady?

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Andrew - 09-20-2013

(09-20-2013, 12:25 AM)Quote Wrote: Stage 1, Day 6.

Slight regression today? I catch myself slumping on my chair a few times today and corrected my posture before a backache sets in.

There was an old lady who approached me today, rather grouchy looking and appeared annoyed. I was expecting her to use a bad tone on me. But when she opened her mouth to speak, she was surprisingly polite and her eyes were the smiling type rather than the grouchy type. Was this to be expected from the program or I just happened to meet a grouchy but polite lady?

I know quite a few septarian+ gents and ladies who are in pain or have to focus a lot on things like movement or hearing due to decreased senses. When they actually move their focus on to me they light up and smile but until they get into close range and conversation is initiated they can look pretty grouchy when they might just be distracted by things we don't consider. I used to apply my knowledge of "body language" (non-verbal communication) to the older generations and until I read about the science of aging didn't have a clue and was completely wrong. I didn't think I was condescending to them, turns out I was only less condescending than others. I just give them the benefit of the doubt now.

Hard to say if it was from the program or not, but wanted to offer my take on if it wasn't Smile

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-20-2013

I think Andrew, you make a good point!

It's true that at that age they have a lot of stuff distracting them and their body language may not reflect how they normally treat people. A new light on an old subject (for me at least).

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-21-2013

Day 6.

Today unearths an old pain, no idea if it's connected to the subs.

It happened when I saw the offending character. I just get the feeling that I need to keep an arm's length from this person. Just cold, very cold. There was an incident today too, involving the same person, and it had me thinking a lot. Just how wrong it is that this person exists in my life.

If this is the result of the subs, I thank Shannon for his work. I had no idea that this still bothers me. I wonder what else I will uncover.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Ruffian - 09-21-2013

Hi Quote, I'm following your journal with interest.

Quote:Today unearths an old pain, no idea if it's connected to the subs.

I know what you mean. I have things come up that don't seem to be directly related to the sub I'm using. I just figure that if you go deep enough, everything is related.

Quote:I wonder what else I will uncover.

An excellent attitude, and mine as well. Sometimes what's uncovered is something specific, but many times it's a general insight into the way I am, a sort of “taste” of my modus operandi. Whichever, I know things are shifting.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Andrew - 09-21-2013

(09-21-2013, 03:03 AM)Quote Wrote: I wonder what else I will uncover.

This curiosity and open-mindedness is what has allowed me to maximize my results. Its been a constant theme throughout the years of using our subliminals. It has forced me time and time again to accept what comes up and kick my ego or fear to the curb and make the change.

I am enjoying your journal. A lot of what you post reminds me of myself, both past and present. From what I have seen so far I believe you will achieve profound results as you are not relying on the sub to do everything for you but instead working with it.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-21-2013

Thank you Ruffian and Andrew for your insights! Glad I'm moving in the right direction.

Day 7.

Today is pretty quiet. Except for needing more sleep and having dreams Smile

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-22-2013

Day 8.

I had a strange dream today about a person dying, another person telling me how remorseful they are, and I thanked a corpse (and it acknowledged me)??? The first time in my life I'm having such a dream. A sign of me getting outside of my comfort zone?

I have been feeling very tired these two days. Manifesting something soon? I'm hopeful.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-23-2013

Day 9.

I slept a lot last night. I wonder why, I am very very tired (past few days), but not the least sleepy. I feel like I ought to stay awake because of the myriad things to do (nothing out of the ordinary though). Can't say full of energy, since I'm tired and doing things a little too slowly to call it productive. But after a long rest, I can finally say FULL OF ENERGY! I'm bursting with energy today!

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-24-2013

Hi Shannon,

I saw this in the description for AF:
"Let go of guilt, shame, fear and self loathing, in general and specifically concerning sex."

Does this mean that it's doing OGSF, or must OGSF be done to purge completely?
What would be the benefits of doing OGSF (in addition to AF), and when can I do it (during? after? I read some posts guys doing AM with OGSF)

Thank you Smile

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Shannon - 09-24-2013

OGSF was the child of the work I did in putting those concepts into AF. It's not directly OGSF, but it's got code to deal with those things in it.

If this is your first time through AF, just do AF by itself.