Subliminal Talk
Alpha Female 2011 4G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Female 2011 4G (/Thread-Alpha-Female-2011-4G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-12-2013

I'll be starting AF today or tomorrow, once the downloads are sorted out and uploaded into my device Big Grin

I will be listening to it 8-10 hours a day on headphones, trickling stream or ocean surf. Wink

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Astrack - 09-13-2013

Interested.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-13-2013

I was tried to download the files, but for some reason my downloads were getting cut off halfway, and I couldn't manage to get the files. I also maxed out my download limit while trying, will need to wait for downloads to be sorted out first...
Managed to get hold of the Trickling Stream file for stage 1. Thanks Ben for fixing the download limits. I've uploaded it to my iPhone and listening to it as I type.

Any case, Shannon must I be listening all day (I'm using headphones) or can the 8-10 hours do? (Do I need to up the number of hours to 12 or something)... Playing on speakers is not an option for me, at least for now.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-14-2013

I'm really liking the trickling stream. I think it helps with sleep better. Let's see how it does tonight Wink

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-14-2013

Stage 1, Day 1 - 10 hours, headphones, trickling stream.

I felt some effects within 2-3 hours. My first feeling was a warmness that filled my chest. It was not a pleasant feeling, and I felt like I needed to toss and turn to feel better (but I didn't). It also made my body feel heavy, I felt like I was sinking into the bed. At times, it felt hot, like burning, and my heart felt like it was racing, so I casually took my pulse, but it wasn't beating as fast as I thought it was. The feeling faded away when I had to interrupt the subs for a conversation, where using the headphones were not appropriate.

At night, I was feeling mildly unsettled. Again, the feeling of tossing and turning.

But I woke up feeling okay, refreshed. Smile

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-15-2013

Stage 1, Day 2 - 10 hours, headphones trickling stream.

The day hasn't ended yet, but I feel that today's listening is heavy breathing day, many times I catch myself taking large, heavy breaths, and continuously one after another.

I don't know where this is going, but I hope it's going well.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-16-2013

Stage 1, Day 3 - 10 hours, headphones, trickling stream.

Tonight was very hard to sleep. I was very, very tired from a long day, and I thought I would just plop down on the bed and just sleep till tomorrow, but when I turned on the subs for the night, I just couldn't sleep despite my tiredness.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-16-2013

After a very late night yesterday, I felt ok today! As long as I'm listening to the subs I feel energy to keep going. As long as I'm not I feel like I need to take a nap. I wonder if listening to the subs kept me awake at night

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Shannon - 09-17-2013

8 hours a day minimum. 12 is recommended if you can. Up to 21 is better, but not required.

What you're experiencing sounds like the sub is working on something that unsettles you already.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Quote - 09-17-2013

Thanks Shannon. I'll increase my listening to 12 hours.

Managed to get in additional 8 hours today during the day. I just kept the subs running when I worked on stuff that didn't require much interaction.

I've been having some very lucid dreams these 2 days. There was a dream that repeated itself over and over in the same sleep session, that's a rare thing to happen to me.

In these dreams, there was always at least a person I know, some I don't, and they all had houses. Are dreams worth interpreting?

I was wondering if the stuff that unsettles me will eventually surface for me to deal with it head on, or will it be just a feeling (upset, anger etc) and then it goes away?

I'm hoping it will be the former, because I'm not sure how to deal with the latter. LOL

Just wanted to know how it might progress.
Thanks again Shannon.

Stage1, Day 4. 8 hours + 10 hours

After 3 very late nights, I am feeling very tired today, very strained. Previous days I still could keep going in the day, but today, I am just flat out.

I went back to read the instructions and it says:

Goal #1 is to purge negativity that is holding you back, help you release and heal old traumas that are holding you back, and normalize you so that you can get the most out of the rest of the program.

Well, I welcome you to PURGE them! I hope the purging process is correctly received by me, and this is not resistance.

RE: Alpha Female 2011 4G - Shannon - 09-17-2013

Two points to consider. 1. You should use headphones, to avoid exposing your fetus to the audio, as we don't know how it might affect the fetal development, if it would at all. 2. You are going to be stressing over the changes that AF is going to force you through, and that will affect your baby's development to some extent. Stress hormones, energy, etc. That was one of the reasons I suggested waiting.

Since you're going to do this, I strongly recommend headphones.

The effects are going to be that it causes you to notice and react to all the things in your life that are not as they should be. You will adjust, and you will force others to adjust also. This can be really stressful depending on where you are starting from, and your personality and specific circumstances. However, I have heard nothing but praise for AF.