Subliminal Talk
The tangent files. Gettin' sexy with it. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The tangent files. Gettin' sexy with it. (/Thread-The-tangent-files-Gettin-sexy-with-it)

The tangent files. Gettin' sexy with it. - tangent - 08-02-2010

'Lo all guess some of you guys will recognise the username from another forum. I know I recognise a whole lot of you.

I'm new to the forum but not new to Shannon's work. When I first came upon this site my immediate goal was more success with the ladies and hence my first purchases were the free confidence sub (cos... free!) and Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women. I listened to the latter for a bit and thought I saw some changes, however some part of me still remained somewhat skeptical and for that reason I went back to the store an purchased a sub designed to manifest phyical enhancement in a certain area (use your imaginations) mainly to see if subs could actually provide a measurable, definitive effect (and hey, can't hurt.) Suffice it to say that although the results haven't been OMGWTF amazing they have been enough to dip my toe back into the waters regarding the attraction of the fairer sex - my long term goal.

To this end I've downloaded both the aforementioned become irresistible along with Develop an Aura of Sexiness. I would have gone for Woman Magent but for budgetary reasons but hopefully these two can produce some worthwhile and, with a bit of luck, life changing effects.

My method is thus. I have the two on a playlist on my ipod. This is set to play on loop and when I am home it is being played through a small docking station with two speakers built in. This will come with me when I retire for the night and will be playing all night. I also have a small Iluv portable speaker which fits nicely into a pocket and I will be taking this virtually wherever I go. I'm aiming to really get some time in with these products.

The night time listening is currently a little under threat unfortunately. I have some noisy, inconsiderate neighbours who play music until the early hours most night. I'm trying to find a way to deal with this but the one suggestion that seems foolproof (earplugs) seems like it would not be good for my subliminal adventure.

Anyhoo, sorry for the tl,dr but that's it for now I'll keep you posted.

RE: The tangent files. Gettin' sexy with it. - WildFlower - 08-02-2010

I certainly recognise your username from Pherotalk Tangent. Welcome from me over here man. I look forward to seeing your results!

RE: The tangent files. Gettin' sexy with it. - tangent - 08-02-2010

Thanks Wildflower, yours was certainly one of the names I was talking about. I guess open minds are always going to gravitate to breaking technologies. Your first MX works wonders for me by the way as I'm hoping this plan will.

RE: The tangent files. Gettin' sexy with it. - Andrew - 08-02-2010

Tangent, welcome to the forum!
Many here are long time PT members and phero users including myself. We don't get much feedback on our physical change products, so if you wouldn't mind PM'ing me the results you DID get we would very much appreciate that!

RE: The tangent files. Gettin' sexy with it. - tangent - 08-03-2010

Well my first full day of using the aforementioned sub combination. I had a great night's sleep ( no noisy neighbours) and woke feeling in a very good mood. Heading off to work I took the ipod and speaker with me and plaid the playlist all day on this. The good mood continued and I also noticed that the people around me seemed to share this and that the atmosphere in the office was nice and bouncy. I'm not sure how much of this was me and how much was others but it was nice and wasn't confined to either ladies or men. Physically I felt nice and relaxed and, just as when I've worn certain Mones I felt that shoulder's back, head up feeling . It's early days but I think the combo is having an effect all ready.

The only downside is that by lunch I'd deflated somewhat. A feeling of deep tiredness took over combined with that familiar full headedness feeling I associate with resistance and mental tiredness. This persisted through the afternoon bu I pushed through it an after a nice bath when I got home I felt much better. Let's see what tomorrow holds!

RE: The tangent files. Gettin' sexy with it. - tangent - 08-15-2010

Well folks it's been a busy birthday week so sorry for not much happening on the update front. Suffice it to say that I have had a little time off work and have therefore been much more able to stick to the plan of getting as much exposure with the subs as possible. As it's now been a full week I think I am starting to see some changes, especially in the way that I relate to women. I'm feeling much more in control of situations, less nervous around attractive women and more flirty. It's a little like I'm placing less importance on the way any certain woman reacts to me and I think that's showing a healthy return in how they do respond (Women, eh!).

On Friday I went to a wedding reception and after the main shindig was over and done with continued on drinking at the hotel with a group (two guys, two girls) One of the girls was being very flirtacious , although not just with me. I did get a fair share of the attention though and although the ladies plan to smuggle the lot of us back to their rooms was thwarted by the killjoy hotel staff I did get a friends request of FB the day after.

Methinks a few more nights out may be in order in the next week or two!