Subliminal Talk
AM 5.0+AOS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM 5.0+AOS (/Thread-AM-5-0-AOS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - Light - 04-28-2015

this is an amazing journey indeed and a unique one sticking to AOS for two years. chapeau
could you tell us more about this sub or BIABW. do you notice any body language changes due to them or to AM5?
would you recommend AOS or BIABW for very long periods of time?
and what are th enoticeable changes you feel with regards to women?
congrates again dude for thsi wonderful journey

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - TheRealJustin - 04-28-2015

Holy crap man, huge change in looks and fashion. You leveled up, so get a leveled up job. Apply as a bartender at a VERY busy place that's expensive, with a good looking crowd and you'll meet tons of super hot girls and make some SERIOUS bank. At least compared to what you would make as an assistant manager or something, plus you'll have a lot more fun too. Get in the right bar/club and you could easily bring home 200+ per night on top of your hourly pay.

You are VERY inspiring to just stick with something long term. I'm running BASE 3g, Ultra Success 3g, and BIABWS 3g, and am planning to run them every night until April next year, but after seeing your post here, I may run them for multiple years. I did just this month buy BIABWS 4g and Positive Thinking 4g and wanted to start those next April since I have no use for them now (can't use them now).

But yea man, job wise, if I were you I'd start using my new looks and style and energy to get into some sick places that pay well, that require those things to get hired.

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - Broski - 04-28-2015

Very cool story and transformation man, congrats! Two years on one sub is some serious dedication.Thanks for coming back to share with us mere peasants.

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - justint27 - 04-28-2015

(04-28-2015, 08:42 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Your appearance is a lot better and I'm amazed you listened to AOS for two years without wanting to try other subs. You deserve to sizzle in the presence of womenCool

Do you have many dating opportunities or women approaching you? even if you're not that interested in them.

I have had women approach me, yes. I've had little 13,14 year old girls follow me through a mall. I've had girls in high school try to hit on me when I was sitting on a bench outside. When I was sitting on another bench and looking at my phone, I overheard a girl say "stop staring at him. He's going to think you're weird" and I looked up and this girls friend is staring at me after they walked by. I've had a lot of little instances like that.

I've had a couple gals try to start conversations on the bus, but usually I'm a bit standoffish, cause they usually are below my league-as egotistical as that sounds. One girl gave me her phone number one time, but she flaked on our "date".

I had a maybe 3 or 4 girls find me on POF that apparently knew me in real life. They had either seen me walking around the city or on the bus or at the mall and tried to strike up a convo via POF.

I did have more opportunities awhile back (last summer/fall) it seems as I went out every single day. I have to sit inside a lot these days as funds are pretty short without steady employment.

There was a point where I'd ride the bus and about 7 out of 10 girls would be checking me out, every single day. Sometimes I'd recognize the same ones looking too...

Whenever someone from my family sees me that hasn't seen me for a few years the word "model" gets instantly thrown out. I'm not sure if that is serious or not.

I re-connected with this other girl I talked to before my journey around Christmastime and she was stunned. Although she said I looked good to begin with anyways.

To clarify so no one gets confused-I still am running AOS every night at the moment. A month back I did BIATBW as well. I only ran through AM 5.0 at the beginning of my journey for one round. I only listen to the silent track and frequently am playing music at the same time.

(04-28-2015, 12:58 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: Holy crap man, huge change in looks and fashion. You leveled up, so get a leveled up job. Apply as a bartender at a VERY busy place that's expensive, with a good looking crowd and you'll meet tons of super hot girls and make some SERIOUS bank. At least compared to what you would make as an assistant manager or something, plus you'll have a lot more fun too. Get in the right bar/club and you could easily bring home 200+ per night on top of your hourly pay.

You are VERY inspiring to just stick with something long term. I'm running BASE 3g, Ultra Success 3g, and BIABWS 3g, and am planning to run them every night until April next year, but after seeing your post here, I may run them for multiple years. I did just this month buy BIABWS 4g and Positive Thinking 4g and wanted to start those next April since I have no use for them now (can't use them now).

But yea man, job wise, if I were you I'd start using my new looks and style and energy to get into some sick places that pay well, that require those things to get hired.

It's funny as I've worked as a bartender in my past. Not a super hip or busy place though. I'm applying to all sorts of stuff all over Toronto as really right now I'm just looking for something where I'm making 30,000+. Anything is better than what I have right now.

Im not sure if one is supposed to run them so long, so I did take a few days break in between the sub at times (when I was staying with family or sleeping somewhere else), but it appears to be working. I just sort of set and forget it at night.

Unfortunately since most jobs in Toronto are based around an online application, most can't see me before I get in the door for the interview. I however put my picture on my resume recently and things seem more "up" since then. It just sucks because my experience is the old me and people see my resume and they're like "this is yours?"

(04-28-2015, 11:45 AM)Light Wrote: this is an amazing journey indeed and a unique one sticking to AOS for two years. chapeau
could you tell us more about this sub or BIABW. do you notice any body language changes due to them or to AM5?
would you recommend AOS or BIABW for very long periods of time?
and what are th enoticeable changes you feel with regards to women?
congrates again dude for thsi wonderful journey

Lots of body language changes. I actually studied body language (watched lots of youtube videos, googled, read a couple books) about 6 months into the journey. This is something that I couldve cared less about before listening to the sub. I also studied other peoples body language. Most girls you can tell if they are attracted to you just from their body language alone. You can tell who's fearful and who's not. The biggest body language change I've seen is my posture. I stand straight instead of slightly hunched over like I used to.

But sure, I'm much more assertive than I used to be. Sucks that I didn't know about these subs until I was 29 years old though. Imagine how much fun Id have with this information in high school!

I feel with regards to women, that we were out of synch with one another before the sub. From my past experiences in the last couple years, I know that women now like me and like I said before, I am often the "hottest" guy in the room. At the beginning of my journey I was definitely craving the attention and stares and living for it, but now I could honestly care less, unless she is someone on my level of attractiveness.

I look at different things too- Little things like - are her shoes dirty? Would she be able to keep up with me in terms of fashion-what sort of style clothing and make is she wearing? I look at makeup-is she wearing any? Bigger things- is she as knowledgeable as various subjects as I am? Is she a good conversationalist? Does she have emotional depth?

And thanks, the journey is far from over. This is a whole lifelong process, trying to be the best person you can be. It's not even about the women, it's about personal growth.

(04-28-2015, 01:30 PM)Broski Wrote: Very cool story and transformation man, congrats! Two years on one sub is some serious dedication.Thanks for coming back to share with us mere peasants.

No way man. None of you are peasants. We are all the same. People who want to be the best we can be and are willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen. I have a huge respect for all of you.

Besides the transformation is far from over. I still have a whole bunch more clothes I want to get (I now have a shopping addiction :/) Tongue

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - iceman - 04-29-2015

Awesome results dude, and you got to be super patient to be able to stick to it for two years!

How is sex life btw? Smile

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - Light - 04-29-2015

thank you once again for your Input Justin. if you do not mind i have one last question for you and it is really very important for me. I have been using BIABW for over 70 days now and i do notice some changes in me as well as relatively good amount of looks from girls. still, there is something that i can not understand: this seemingly obvious "aura" that i get from the sub is not stable. that is to say, on some days i get a lot of eye contact and smiles from girls but on others it is like all my results are gone. no looks nothing. now my question to you is: was is also so for you at th ebeginning when you used AOS? and would you say that the effects of the sub on you are now always there or do they still come and go? i will be very thankful for any details you can provide. again thank you for your inspiring story

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - Clansy - 04-29-2015

As a person who likes fashion myself and just starts to create his own style have to say that I love your hairstyle and good sense of fashion. How do you take care of your hair and maybe you could show how you style hair in the back?

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - justint27 - 04-29-2015

(04-29-2015, 09:53 AM)Light Wrote: thank you once again for your Input Justin. if you do not mind i have one last question for you and it is really very important for me. I have been using BIABW for over 70 days now and i do notice some changes in me as well as relatively good amount of looks from girls. still, there is something that i can not understand: this seemingly obvious "aura" that i get from the sub is not stable. that is to say, on some days i get a lot of eye contact and smiles from girls but on others it is like all my results are gone. no looks nothing. now my question to you is: was is also so for you at th ebeginning when you used AOS? and would you say that the effects of the sub on you are now always there or do they still come and go? i will be very thankful for any details you can provide. again thank you for your inspiring story

Hi,
Yes I experienced the same thing. Some days I'll get a lot of attention, other days not. I just assume since so many women have made such blatant moves on me that I'm desirable regardless of eye contact or not. It's not like someone can be magically hideous overnight.

I find amongst lower class people, they don't really pay attention to me at all. Like for instance if I'm at Walmart or something. However I'll catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror or see my reflection and I see I look just as good as any other time.

(04-29-2015, 10:02 AM)Clansy Wrote: As a person who likes fashion myself and just starts to create his own style have to say that I love your hairstyle and good sense of fashion. How do you take care of your hair and maybe you could show how you style hair in the back?

The hairstyle has sort of evolved over time. After I started listening to AOS and am within a week I was parting my hair to the side. I had actually been getting my haircut at a place and would let it grow out for a couple months. Rinse repeat.

I began using a clay type product to part my hair after awhile of doing it dry. About half a year into it, I began shaving the sides and back to turn it into an undercut. I started off at 3 on the clippers and now I do about a 1. I try to clip them every week to maintain the clean even look.

I wash my hair every couple of days now but sometimes do hair masks to enrich the hair (eggs, milk and olive oil). As far as styling products, look up 'robin james' on YouTube. His hair tutorials have changed my life. I mostly wear my hair in a quiff and use mousse, a matte wax and hairspray. But it leans down on its own after a long day outside.

I haven't seen a barber in the two years. I cut my hair totally myself now.

RE: AM 5.0+AOS - Broski - 04-29-2015

(04-28-2015, 04:22 PM)justint27 Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 01:30 PM)Broski Wrote: Very cool story and transformation man, congrats! Two years on one sub is some serious dedication.Thanks for coming back to share with us mere peasants.

No way man. None of you are peasants. We are all the same. People who want to be the best we can be and are willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen. I have a huge respect for all of you.

Besides the transformation is far from over. I still have a whole bunch more clothes I want to get (I now have a shopping addiction :/) Tongue

I know brotha im just messin around Wink For real though we all greatly appreciate you taking the time to come back and share your experience. This kind of stuff gives people greater motivation to stick it out with their sub use.

(04-29-2015, 03:07 PM)Broski Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 04:22 PM)justint27 Wrote:

I know brotha im just messin around Wink For real though we all greatly appreciate you taking the time to come back and share your experience. This kind of stuff gives people greater motivation to stick it out with their sub use.

No, I hear you. It even gets me motivated looking back. I knew I had changed but was unaware of the extent until I accidentally clicked into these photos on my comp, looking for something else. I had been meaning to do a testimonial for Shannon for a long time, because mentally I am clearly different.

Physically it's amazing what just little changes did for my appearance (taking better care of my skin and hair, eyebrow maintenance, haircut, actually wearing something other than a hoodie and washed out jeans, lost about 10-15lbs). Mind you I think my eyes look physically a little different since the subliminal. I looked a bit dopey and afraid of the world before. I assume this is the mental effects manifesting over to the physical.

I've already started running through AM again to possibly do Sex Magnet later this year.

If you want a "10" you got to be a "10" yourself. Keep pushing!