Subliminal Talk
Forty Days of ASC - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Forty Days of ASC (/Thread-Forty-Days-of-ASC)

Pages: 1 2

Forty Days of ASC - Ruffian - 09-08-2013

The title of this thread is a little bit tongue-in-cheek. With the subs I have used so far (OGSF, and LM with US,) there was a definite point, around forty days in, that seemed liked the end of a cycle. I'm going to be on the lookout to see if that holds true for ASC. If so, then it may be that when I get to the point of using a multi-stage sub, I should use each stage for 40 days, instead of the recommended 32. We'll see.

There has been a specific reason behind using each of the subs I have used so far. I started with OGSF because I knew I really needed this one, and it was a good choice for me. LM + US was because I had two weeks vacation coming up, and I wanted something light and fun. Objective achieved.

My reason for using ASC is primarily to check out a 5G product, that, plus it was free. I'm not seriously lacking in self-confidence, but I'm pretty sure there is room for improvement. I don't have any definite ideas about what an increase in self-confidence would look or feel like, so that, to me, makes ASC an excellent control for testing 5G tech on myself. I'm looking for some intensity, a little overwhelm.

That said, ASC broke sharply from the gate, and hit the ground running. Yesterday was my first use of ASC: about two hours on earbuds, and about eight hours during the night while I slept. I had a couple of different dreams that seemed oddly specific, but I can't now recall exactly what they were. At around 3:00 AM, I awoke to the sound of whistling. It wasn't overly loud, and it was one note sliding down a whole step to the other note. Very short. It seemed at the time that it was the whistling that woke me up, but now I'm not sure, because I laid there in a twilight state and heard the same whistle, only softer, multiple times. I considered that it could have been someone outside whistling, but it was 3:00 AM, my windows were closed, and a fan was on and generating white noise. I pretty much concluded that it wasn't coming from outside.

Here I will insert an experience I had about a year ago (this was pre-subliminals.) I had gone to bed, and was in the twilight state between waking and sleep. I very clearly heard a voice say “nine, five, seven.” It kind of freaked me out. I got up and wrote down 9 5 7. The next day I won $400 by playing 957 in the Pick 3.

What does it mean? I don't know. Certainly this type of auditory experience is relatively new to me.

While writing this, it occurred to me that the whistling might be like a bosun's call. If anyone reading has familiarity with bosun's calls, what does one note sliding down to another note mean?

This should get interesting...

RE: Forty Days of ASC - Breeze - 09-08-2013

Have your ever heard of Remote Viewing, if not, you might want to check it out. Interesting to read your post btw.

RE: Forty Days of ASC - Ruffian - 09-08-2013

Thanks, diamiteo.

Yes, I dabbled in Remote Viewing a few years back. I developed a sort of short cut with RV that I used for...gambling! One of my best scores ever was using this method; a $10 win/place bet that netted a little over $700. I have since moved on from using RV.

One of my favorite works is by the late Ingo Swann (the father of modern remote viewing.) The Superpowers of the Human Biomind is a seminal piece on not only human psychic properties and potential, but perception, learning and language. There's a book's worth of material here. A lot of it is centered on remote viewing, but the later chapters get into some really interesting stuff. Check it out.:idea:

RE: Forty Days of ASC - Ruffian - 09-12-2013

My, my. Interesting indeed.

I'm on day six of ASC. The first five days were pretty uneventful. I did notice that, after listening to the ultrasonic while I slept, I would wake up in the morning feeling like my head was vibrating. I never experienced this with 4G titles, so I figure this was 5G pushing my brain to max processing capacity.

Today was another hot day at work, and I was getting irritable (I know, I know, dis-empowering beliefs that I should never be uncomfortable, and that outside conditions/events control my moods.) I was just beginning my break, and somebody came up and started talking about something I didn't want to talk about in general, and especially not right then in particular (yeah, yeah, unrealistic expectations that people should be perceptive and sensitive, and everything should be convenient for me.) So I grudgingly had a brief conversation, and then continued on with my break.

The minor irritation that I had to begin with, now morphed into frustration, moved on to anger, resentment, blame, feelings of powerlessness. Control issues cropped up, and I started feeling depressed, and had fleeting thoughts of suicide. Throughout this process I am actually feeling these emotions, and observing the associated thought processes. And then...it was over. The whole event lasted maybe twenty or thirty minutes.

It was hell. And it was awesome! I did say in my first post that I was looking for intensity and overwhelm, and I definitely got it.

It seems obvious that 5G does indeed dig deep. The fact that my subconscious was driven to not just influence me in it's normal way, (i.e. I react with irritation, then I'm just irritated for some length of time until I get over it) but to continue to escalate for no apparent reason, indicates that the status quo of my subconscious is definitely being challenged by 5G. And having all of these thoughts/emotions apparently spring from a sub on self-confidence reinforces my reasoning behind suggesting Core Transformation: that things are connected in the subconscious in labyrinthine ways, and difficult to approach directly.

However, I can see that 5G programs dealing with negative emotions might not be appropriate for use by some people. This is potent technology! Just it's capacity to bring these things to the surface amazes me. My plan is to continue on with ASC, and hope that this sort of experience happens again, preferably when I'm at home. If it does, I'll immediately address it with the PSTEC tracks. Normally you want a memory coupled with the emotion when you use PSTEC, as using it on emotions only may cause physical reactions. (I had the physical reaction with OGSF in 4G, and it was bearable.) But it can be used on emotions alone, and I'm hoping this may be the solution to my quandary.

It seems 5G is really forcing the subconscious to bring its' game. I say, game on!

RE: Forty Days of ASC - jonathan4all - 09-12-2013

I am in my 3rd day bring it on Smile

RE: Forty Days of ASC - Ruffian - 09-12-2013

[Image: Resistanceisfutile2_zps0cee71b1.jpg][/IMG]

Cool

RE: Forty Days of ASC - Ruffian - 09-14-2013

Day 8 of ASC (Day 8!? It feels like I've been using this sub for weeks. Time warp!)

I experienced another night of heavy dreaming. Rather than many unconnected dreams, it seemed like it was all one long dream, with different parts. It wasn't an upsetting dream, but when I got up, I immediately felt a sense of sadness and loss, and started crying. Things are definitely getting stirred up, yes!

I also managed to get nine hours of sleep, which I really needed. During the week I usually get between five to seven hours, and that's just not enough with 5G subs.

I spent some time this morning going through things I don't want or need anymore. I got rid of some stuff, but there's plenty more to deal with. The good part was that I didn't get overwhelmed, say 'what's the use,' and stop before I even got started. I'd like to think this is a reflection of what's happening internally, and that as I bring up and let go of useless emotions/attitudes/beliefs, I won't feel compelled to hold on to so much outer stuff anymore.

RE: Forty Days of ASC - Ruffian - 09-21-2013

Day 15. Still experiencing increased dreaming, but I'm not remembering the content. Still not getting enough sleep during the week, and once again slept nine hours this morning.

This week I noticed that as I was cycling through negative, or less than optimum, states, part of me just didn't believe them. It's like negative states are merely clouds passing in front of the sun, and behind them, the sun is still shining.

RE: Forty Days of ASC - Ruffian - 09-28-2013

Day 22

I quit drinking coffee last Sunday, and it has really helped the quality and quantity of my sleep. I fall asleep much more easily, and, between napping and regular sleep, I'm getting between 8 to 10 hours of sleep each day. Much better. Once my adrenals and nervous system recover, I should be in good shape.

I'm still dreaming prolifically, and occasionally remember some of the details. Other than that, it's been pretty quiet. I'm beginning to wonder if ASC is too indirect an approach for what I'm trying to accomplish. I think ASC performed superbly in getting my subconscious to “show its' hand,” so to speak, on day six:

Quote:The minor irritation that I had to begin with, now morphed into frustration, moved on to anger, resentment, blame, feelings of powerlessness. Control issues cropped up, and I started feeling depressed, and had fleeting thoughts of suicide.

It seems that in response to ASC, my subconscious was throwing up anger, and anger-related emotions, like it was quarreling with my conscious mind. “Confidence? Oh yeah? What about this? And this? And this?” etc. I'm sure that, in time, ASC would bring up and deal with these emotions. But I'm looking for the shortest and fastest route possible.

It's interesting that in many of the ASC journals, people mention that their posture changes, that they stand up straighter. I'm sure that if Shannon released a sub to improve posture, people would experience increased self-confidence as a result of using that sub. Everything is related. If you change one thing, you change everything. That being said, I am more interested in addressing the root of the problem. Dealing with it from the ground up, rather than the top down. (I realize this statement does not include multi-stage subs, which approach from every angle.)

If I had not had the phenomenal results that I did from OGSF, I never would have even joined this forum. (BTW, I did notice an increased level of calmness and confidence after using OGSF.) I did a full run with that sub before deciding if IML products lived up to their potential. And I saw that it was good. Wink

I'm looking for something very specific. I'm thinking that my goal would be better served by a run with Anger Management, and then possibly a run of Anger Management and OGSF concurrently. But I do aim to complete at least 32 days of ASC, to see if anything else crops up.

RE: Forty Days of ASC - Fonzy3 - 09-28-2013

(09-28-2013, 06:08 AM)Ruffian Wrote: It's interesting that in many of the ASC journals, people mention that their posture changes, that they stand up straighter. I'm sure that if Shannon released a sub to improve posture, people would experience increased self-confidence as a result of using that sub. Everything is related. If you change one thing, you change everything. That being said, I am more interested in addressing the root of the problem. Dealing with it from the ground up, rather than the top down. (I realize this statement does not include multi-stage subs, which approach from every angle.)

Hey Ruffian, I like your attitude here. That's one of the reasons that show the beauty of these subliminals. When I used ASC it was around day 20-29 where I started to see real shifts in my mind state which resulted in me being more confident. I think the fact that you have already done OFGS the affects of this sub will be incredible on you, if you show the right amount of commitment. My thoughts on what would be the shortest route possible would be that you can increase your exposure to the sub. Listening to it on headphones will definitely get you towards the results you want to see.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Forty Days of ASC - jonathan4all - 09-28-2013

(09-28-2013, 07:57 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote:
(09-28-2013, 06:08 AM)Ruffian Wrote: It's interesting that in many of the ASC journals, people mention that their posture changes, that they stand up straighter. I'm sure that if Shannon released a sub to improve posture, people would experience increased self-confidence as a result of using that sub. Everything is related. If you change one thing, you change everything. That being said, I am more interested in addressing the root of the problem. Dealing with it from the ground up, rather than the top down. (I realize this statement does not include multi-stage subs, which approach from every angle.)

Hey Ruffian, I like your attitude here. That's one of the reasons that show the beauty of these subliminals. When I used ASC it was around day 20-29 where I started to see real shifts in my mind state which resulted in me being more confident. I think the fact that you have already done OFGS the affects of this sub will be incredible on you, if you show the right amount of commitment. My thoughts on what would be the shortest route possible would be that you can increase your exposure to the sub. Listening to it on headphones will definitely get you towards the results you want to see.

Thanks

Fonzy
Fonzy what kind of headphone are you using just asking?

I use the iphone headphones or studio beats by dre.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Forty Days of ASC - Ruffian - 09-28-2013

Quote:Fonzy said:

My thoughts on what would be the shortest route possible would be that you can increase your exposure to the sub.

Hey Fonzy. I guess I was a bit unclear. I'm not looking for the fastest and shortest route to confidence. While I'm sure my confidence level could improve, as I said in my first post, I don't feel I'm seriously lacking in self confidence. I was using ASC primarily to check out 5G tech (I'm impressed.)

I'm looking for the fastest and shortest route to impartiality. Which is a sub-goal of the larger aim.

Yea, I didn't think you lacked confidence either. Haha yea that's interesting. I ghuess from impartiality you can react to any situation they way you see fit. I can relate to that. But I think OFGS would be a program to give you enough freedom to do so. Ruffian, I think you can transcend from that though. Having a improved confidence could allow you to cut through any bulls**t.

Thanks

Fonzy