Subliminal Talk
Vossman's Weight Loss 5g Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Vossman's Weight Loss 5g Journal (/Thread-Vossman-s-Weight-Loss-5g-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Vossman's Weight Loss 5g Journal - Fonzy3 - 09-16-2013

3 pounds, good progress Vossman! Keep up the updates.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Vossman's Weight Loss 5g Journal - Shannon - 09-17-2013

Even my most resistant testers are losing weight on V5. Today one weighed in with me and she had lost 7 pounds when she should have lost 9. I asked about her circumstances, and she was under huge amounts of stress. It amazes me that she lost anything under those circumstances.

Another of my testers of V5, my most resistant tester, has responded by starting to lose weight again (after gaining 20 pounds in response to V2, which everyone else loved) and she's also begun doing things she repeatedly described as "strange". Like throwing away food, choosing smaller portion sizes, adjusting the size of her plates, and actually going to the gym and working out with her husband.

My other tester reports 10 pounds lost when it should be a little more also, but he too is also a resistant mind. That these people are losing anything at all is very impressive to me. Hope to have time to release V5 after SM3 is done, and then start working on adding the Self Optimizing Amplifier to the mix for V6.

RE: Vossman's Weight Loss 5g Journal - vossman - 09-22-2013

Another week down. Still listening religiously day and night.

I have been following the Leptin reset protocol pretty strictly as well. The only deviation was eating some ice cream several hours after dinner on my wife's birthday. You gotta live a little sometimes Big Grin. Otherwise I have been staying to the plan.

This has been yielding good results in itself. My overall energy has been smooth and steady, I am sleeping well, and my hunger levels have been way down. On several occasions I noticed that I wanted to snack between meals, but when I checked I wasn't actually hungry, I was just looking for a distraction. I like being able to recognize this and furthermore to be able to deal with it and not give in to the mindless snacking which previously I engaged in regularly.

I also gave PSTEC a try yesterday and was definitely impressed by the method. I ran a couple tracks on myself on being fat and my image, as well as some of the feelings of discouragement I was having previously about never being able to success with weight loss. Definitely seems to have helped as my attitude shifted right away and I could tell I just felt differently about it and it wasn't as big of a deal. I will continue using PSTEC, so thanks again Ruffian!

Current Stats
Weight: 273.4 lbs
BodyFat %: 32.8 (89.7 lbs)

Made some progress this week. Down 1.2 lbs. While this is in the right direction, I can't ignore that my body fat levels have only dropped a fraction of the total loss. I am banking on the fact that my handheld device isn't all that accurate and could be quite off the mark. Happy to see the numbers move down and will continue forging ahead.

4 days from now will mark the 32 day mark, and while I haven't seen amazing success with weight loss, many things have changed and are changing. I do not doubt the program has helped me start to get things under control, and I plan to run through a full second cycle. Hopefully Shannon will release v5 soon as I'd like to give it a go. I feel like the barriers are crumbling, perhaps slowly, but they are coming down and my attitude and outlook is shifting.

Thanks to everyone for your support and comments.

Cheers,
Vossman

RE: Vossman's Weight Loss 5g Journal - Fonzy3 - 09-22-2013

I like that positive attitude Vossman, i'm sure you will achieve your goal. Plus you get a free version 5 when it comes out which is nice!

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Vossman's Weight Loss 5g Journal - Shannon - 09-27-2013

Vossman, you should expect to use the program for at least 6 months. I just finished building and tagging V6.0 of Weight Loss. It will be up soon.

The program does work slowly, and that's part of how and why it works. It's gentle, but relentless, like rain on a mountainside. Version 5 has shown itself to be capable of overcoming even the most resistant testers I have. They are now both losing weight, and one of them just went below the "brick wall" for the first time ever. But his experience was not all loss; out of resistance, he actually gained a couple pounds over a couple weeks. But for him to eat like he was and only gain 2 pounds in 2 weeks is nothing short of amazing. He's now down below his "brick wall", and continuing to go down.

Version 6 incorporates even more goodness. It's coming. I just have to write the instructions.

RE: Vossman's Weight Loss 5g Journal - Fonzy3 - 09-28-2013

I've been meaning to say this, but Shannon, you're on fire! Haha the amount of work you've completed this past little while is great and i'm looking forward to purchasing Weight Loss Version 6.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Vossman's Weight Loss 5g Journal - vossman - 09-29-2013

Week 5 down.

Not too much to say this week, nothing has really changed. Same habits, eating patterns, and listening schedule.

Current Stats
Weight: 275.6 lbs
BodyFat: Did not test

Weight up 2.2 lbs from last week. Not much of a big deal to me. As I've said before it will fluctuate in either direction based on a bunch of factors.

Over 5 weeks my weight has basically stayed the same. Been a couple up, a couple down, and in the middle.

Looking forward to v6 release and hopefully will see results with it.

Cheers
Vossman

RE: Vossman's Weight Loss 5g Journal - stratos - 09-29-2013

I agree, I am amazed with Shannon's business and products. I'm very much enjoying SM3.

RE: Vossman's Weight Loss 5g Journal - vossman - 10-03-2013

Just a quick update -- got v6 today and started listening.

Thanks for the update, Shannon.

Vossman

RE: Vossman's Weight Loss 5g Journal - docji - 10-03-2013

have you tried DDP Yoga. Try that, i know 2 relatives who lost 55 and 70 lbs on that.
I dont think you are seeing a positive results with the subs, as far as weight loss is concerned, are you?

RE: Vossman's Weight Loss 5g Journal - vossman - 10-08-2013

(10-03-2013, 09:58 PM)docji Wrote: have you tried DDP Yoga. Try that, i know 2 relatives who lost 55 and 70 lbs on that.
I dont think you are seeing a positive results with the subs, as far as weight loss is concerned, are you?

Never heard of DDP yoga. I already CrossFit 5x a week, no time for extra fitness right now, but thanks.

Yea I agree, with the first version I was not seeing results. Just staying the same. We shall see what v6 does, has only been 5 days so far.

Cheers
Vossman

RE: Vossman's Weight Loss 5g Journal - docji - 10-08-2013

(10-08-2013, 12:11 PM)vossman Wrote:
(10-03-2013, 09:58 PM)docji Wrote: have you tried DDP Yoga. Try that, i know 2 relatives who lost 55 and 70 lbs on that.

Never heard of DDP yoga. I already CrossFit 5x a week, no time for extra fitness right now, but thanks.

Yea I agree, with the first version I was not seeing results. Just staying the same. We shall see what v6 does, has only been 5 days so far.

Cheers
Vossman

Good Luck bro..... I wish u the best!

RE: Vossman's Weight Loss 5g Journal - docji - 10-08-2013

This is why I said DDP yoga.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

My uncle and my dad both have seen great results with it. But dont leave anything half finished. Finish the crossfit for whatever days you planned and then try to mix it up with DDP yoga.