Subliminal Talk
WildFlower - Women Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower - Women Magnet (/Thread-WildFlower-Women-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 09-25-2010

(09-24-2010, 11:18 PM)Mustang Wrote: Ahh where all the people have been lurking besides PT

Good to see you here Mustang! Smile

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 09-30-2010

I'm still really enjoying the Women Magnet sub. It's funny how things change though. I've completely let go of all concious thoughts about Women; I'm completely unconcerned about them, I just know they'll come so I don't think about them. Attracting them is like breathing. Now, this past week, I've started becoming much more concerned about my job and future. I know I could earn more elsewhere doing the same job; I feel undervalued at times - the philosophy their is to concentrate on the under-performers while the over-performers get little attention, and that includes motivation through pay rises for the bad eggs. I've actually become dissatisfied with my job this past week and nothing has changed except I've naturally lett go of any need for women and now the need to earn my potential has replaced it. I know what subliminals I'll be using once I've finished Women Magnet, until then I'll continue attracting Women. At least they appreciate me lol Big Grin. Bit of a negative post, I know, but Women Magnet is still working it's magic on me in a very deep way and I've nothing but praise for it.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 10-03-2010

I'm now on Freelancer.com doing some extra work that fits my capabilities to broaden my experience and CV credentials. On top of that I'm working 10 hour days at work. I'm going rock-climbing today, Yoga on Wednesday, gym Monday and Thursday, Jogging Sunday and Tuesday, so my schedule is really full. I'm still reading and writing a lot and the book I started during the Alpha set is progressing slowly but surely. I'm keeping myself really busy, living life to the full, filling it with new experiences, getting a taste for different things, I don't know if this is partly the design intention behind Women Magnet but that is what is happening. I can't help but feel when I go out to these new places it is my subconscious guiding me; I listen to my intuitions more now for these subconscious 'cues/clues'. As far as the primary focus of the set is concerned, Women, a lot of them are instantly very attracted. I don't have any concerns what-so-ever regarding Women any more so there isn't much for me to write about them. It isn't an area of my life I feel I need to improve on any more. That is success.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Spiral - 10-03-2010

WildFlower, what kind of work do you do on Freelancer?

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 10-03-2010

3d Rendering, AutoCAD, Animation, Design. I'm an Engineer by trade so that kind of thing. There is al sorts on there though; ghost writing, Photoshop, C++, etc.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Spiral - 10-03-2010

yea man that's pretty awesome! What kind of designing do you do? Btw I signed up and hopefully will have some jobs within the next 2 months.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 10-06-2010

Well so far I've been reporting that Women are never on my mind but since starting Stage 3 that isn't strictly true. Every night during Stage 3 I've had a dream where various Women, fictional women I've never met, are turning up and being very interested in me. It's a different Women each night; they have faces and personalities so they aren't just archetypal images of 'Women' as a whole sex but each seem to carry a uniqueness about them. It's very odd and I can only think it's my subconscious processing what "abundant Women" means to me and so is creating images of many different interested women to prove this to itself. To put this in perspective, I never tend to dream vividly about Women; indeed my dreams tend to be much more chaotic and meaningless. And again, to put this in perspective these dreams have only been happening during Stage 3. Well, it may not have been just Stage 3 as I tend to forget most of my dreams but I can say these dreams are continuing from night to night and hold a poignancy that carries over into the day.

In real life I feel really enthusiastic not just about my future with Women but my future as a whole. And Women do seem a part of that. I'm really enthusiastic when I think about Women but I still tend no to think about them. Sort of like I doubt that a man who has millions in the bank tends to think a lot about Money. I'll keep you all updated as things progress.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 10-10-2010

Just a weekly update and some reflection.

I never give direct compliments. I used to but I was so bad at them I learnt to avoid giving them. I always come across as try hard and fake when I give a compliment no matter how sincere I am. After the Alpha set I found myself dumbfounded by the extent of most* peoples self-pity, "problems" and other emotional hurt feelings. I hadn't become an autonomous robot or anything it was just that a lot of peoples neediness genuinely confused me. With Women Magnet I'm seeing more of the social, charismatic, peoples-person side come through and coupled with the wisdom of the Alpha set I'm more and more often finding myself in situations where I need to bolster the self esteem and feelings of others. I'm often parenting grown men; not a role I directly identify with or exert myself at fully but I enjoy restoring the balance and it's how, I've learnt, I flex my leadership muscle. So I do step into the role but by no means go out, look for it or chase it; it doesn't bring meaning to my life, I need to make that clear. I'd - outside of my own awareness - developed a way round the compliment issue by giving people the space to express themselves whilst also letting them feed of my positivity and "compliment" them that way. I don't like the lime-light much and I genuinely prefer to listen to people. This translates and feels like "charisma" to a lot of people around me - to those who prefer to be listened to - so I'd neatly, side stepped the compliment issue. But now, like I said, with people coming to me as the together guy seeking advice and what-have-you I'm having to teach myself from scratch how to directly give a compliment. Luckily Women Magnet has even more so brought the charismatic side out of me. After completing the set I now plan on using speak authoritatively with the Develop Irresistible Charisma sub to intensify this aspect of myself further. I don't know if the Charisma sub deals with complimenting directly does it? I'm really surprised more people haven't used that one. Either way, learning how to compliment is something I'm currently working on. It speaks wonders for Women Magnet that I wake up ever morning feeling more love, empathy and compassion for people; I've always been good at loving humanity but with the devil in the details and all that jazz loving the individuals has been more difficult lol. I never expected this from Women Magnet but it is certainly a nice surprise.

For those interested in how Women Magnet is making me better with Women, I'm noticing that they are much more warmer and immediately responsive to me. I've never been able to make such a good first impression; and that is currently where I'm noticing the most change to how Women respond to me - with first impressions. Massive impact and just loads of smiles and cute timidness. I'm actually noticing Women respond to me first before I do anything. This is noticeable every time I'm in a shop or anywhere else that has people on tills or behind bars.

*I don't want to say most but unfortunately, a lot of the times, it seems that way.

Because of my constant chopping and changing plans on what sub I'm going to be using next I've gone ahead and bought the Charisma sub to prevent me from becoming seduced by other titles. So following Women Magnet I will definitely be using the Charisma sub. Indeed, if I hadn't bought Women Magnet whilst I was still using the Alpha set I'd have probably be listening to a different sub right now such is the temptation and variety of choice.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Spiral - 10-10-2010

I've always fancied the charisma sub. I think I'll use that after women magnet since things changed when I had to switch to Alpha Male. And I'll probably end up using the next version of Life Tune-up set after all this stuff.

(10-10-2010, 06:07 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: I've always fancied the charisma sub. I think I'll use that after women magnet since things changed when I had to switch to Alpha Male. And I'll probably end up using the next version of Life Tune-up set after all this stuff.

I'd like to think of myself as charismatic but it's hard to tell. It's odd and kind of funny that such a tangible trait so obvious to everyone can be completely intangible to the one who posses it. It's just unmeasurable if you've had it all along. That's pretty much the reason I haven't used the sub before. Anyway, with Women Magnet I feel more energised, happy and giving; in a word: Charismatic. On top of that Stage 3 is making me feel a lot more attractive; I'm loving what I see in the mirror. The Alpha set shifted the focus entirely away from looks and self esteem was derived from other qualities. With Women Magnet - especially stage 3 I feel - I'm now feeling and looking really good; I would be lying if I said that it doesn't booth my self esteem further. One reason why using the Alpha set first would be important though as you don't want to base all or even a lot of your worth on how you look.

Last night me and my friend where sat on wooden chairs on this balcony. From 15 feet across the crowed balcony this girl who was stood up shouted over jokingly "let me and my friend swap places with you, so we can sit down", we'd flirt with each other in raised voices that everyone could here across a balcony. Once our flirting had run there course we would both go back talking to our friends and then 2 minutes later she would strike up again "let me and my friend swap places with you, so we can sit down". Again and again. She was clearly drawn or attracted to something about me and I can only attribute that to body-language, looks, confidence or what have you; in a word, again: Charisma. It may be a bad example; the shop one may be a bit better. Regarding girls who work behind tills in shops I don't think I've ever seen as many emerge from auto-pilot, standby and light up back to life with a smile. It's instant. For now and until I know better I can only call it Charisma.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Shannon - 10-10-2010

I am noticing this as well - I didn't realize it before because I spent so much time lately in my own little world dealing with my emotions, dealing with taking care of estate business, dealing with trying to handle this business, dealing with helping family... when did I have time to actually get out of the house and interact? I didn't. But when I did yesterday, BAM! Instant results. I have to say, I'm also enjoying the effects woman magnet is having on me. I don't care if I get anywhere with women, because I'm just having a good time and playing a social game with them. Its as if I am inviting them to a game of silliness or playfulness. "Let's have fun flirting, and who cares where it goes." Or "Hey, come hang out with me, let's talk and laugh and go do something fun together."

As designed, the woman magnet - when used after alpha set - is producing a fun, playful, happy, upbeat guy who has no specific goal or agenda, but who is just being naturally fun and playful with women. If I have fun, I win! If I don't - next! Someone is gonna be willing to play my social fun game with me, right? And since there's no ulterior motive or goal besides fun, I'm relaxed and she's relaxed, and that's when magic happens. Everyone loves to spend time with people who make them laugh and feel good. And then there's the manifestation part...

I'm definitely going to have to get out more. It's just too much fun.

By the way, I have started noting that when I go out recently, I am getting a lot more obvious attention from women. Not all of them - but the ones who respond with interest do things like stare at me with surprising aggression from across the room, and if I don't get up and walk over, they will wander past and smile with their whole face (eyes and mouth) several times, inviting me to say hello. It's been quite interesting.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - woceyes - 10-10-2010

(10-10-2010, 06:37 AM)WildFlower Wrote: I'd like to think of myself as charismatic but it's hard to tell. It's odd and kind of funny that such a tangible trait so obvious to everyone can be completely intangible to the one who posses it. It's just unmeasurable if you've had it all along.

I concur WildFlower i am not sure if am charismatic or not. My first girlfriend i had back in high school said one of the major reasons she was attracted to me was my charisma. I looked her in the eyes and said really i have charisma O-o.

(10-10-2010, 07:32 AM)Shannon Wrote: I am noticing this as well - I didn't realize it before because I spent so much time lately in my own little world dealing with my emotions, dealing with taking care of estate business, dealing with trying to handle this business, dealing with helping family... when did I have time to actually get out of the house and interact? I didn't. But when I did yesterday, BAM! Instant results. I have to say, I'm also enjoying the effects woman magnet is having on me. I don't care if I get anywhere with women, because I'm just having a good time and playing a social game with them. Its as if I am inviting them to a game of silliness or playfulness. "Let's have fun flirting, and who cares where it goes." Or "Hey, come hang out with me, let's talk and laugh and go do something fun together."

As designed, the woman magnet - when used after alpha set - is producing a fun, playful, happy, upbeat guy who has no specific goal or agenda, but who is just being naturally fun and playful with women. If I have fun, I win! If I don't - next! Someone is gonna be willing to play my social fun game with me, right? And since there's no ulterior motive or goal besides fun, I'm relaxed and she's relaxed, and that's when magic happens. Everyone loves to spend time with people who make them laugh and feel good. And then there's the manifestation part...

I'm definitely going to have to get out more. It's just too much fun.

By the way, I have started noting that when I go out recently, I am getting a lot more obvious attention from women. Not all of them - but the ones who respond with interest do things like stare at me with surprising aggression from across the room, and if I don't get up and walk over, they will wander past and smile with their whole face (eyes and mouth) several times, inviting me to say hello. It's been quite interesting.

Yeah, it is frighteningly instant. They melt before I do or say anything. Like you said, everyone is relaxed and happy. Everything is light and not a big deal. It's like a lack of all expectations; the chips fall where the chips fall. I went into the set thinking that it would make me have Women on my mind; be focused about succeeding with them; etc. I should have know better though, it isn't like that at all. There are no goals, only possibilities. Infinite possibilities, but I don't dwell on them. I just enjoy the moment.

Quote:I concur WildFlower i am not sure if am charismatic or not. My first girlfriend i had back in high school said one of the major reasons she was attracted to me was my charisma. I looked her in the eyes and said really i have charisma O-o.

Not a day goes by where I don't get called quirky. Because of my quirkiness I have at times been told I have je ne sais quoi; I can't confirm that for myself though. come January I'd be interested in seeing how I respond to the charisma sub. The reason I say this is because I don't have a well defined image of what charisma actually is. I know it but only as it is projected, in it's mysterious, elusive yet palpable form. With for example, Aura of Sexiness, my mind knows what sexy is - or at least it has it's own cultural definition of what it is - so once it's told "your sexy" it knows how to become sexy. With Charisma I think that is less defined within me. As it comes in many shapes and sizes how I'd react to the affirmation "I am Charismatic", I honestly can't say. Women Magnet is definitely increasing my charisma, I can see that on peoples faces so we must intuitively all know how to express it.