Subliminal Talk
WildFlower - Women Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower - Women Magnet (/Thread-WildFlower-Women-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 09-18-2010

Heading into the twilight of Stage 2 and it is this time during a stage where I really feel the effects of the stage cement. Stage 2 of Women Magnet is no exception; I'm feeling really brilliant at the moment. Just vibrant and social - I feel like I want to unite and encourage others to feel the same. I feel charismatic and giving. I'm going out tonight although it's pouring down. I don't care.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Spiral - 09-18-2010

This is great! I've had those feelings of being vibrant but not the most social. either way it looks like you're getting huge benefits from doing Alpha male first. I never felt vibrant and social at the same time.. at least not so complete like you're experiencing. It's times like these I feel like I started Alpha Male first. Either way it seems like you are going to become an unstoppable ladies man within the next short months!

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 09-19-2010

Last night was an eye opener and if this is what things are like after only 2 months of the sub I dare to think what they'll be like after 6.

I was definitely the centre figure and the 'introducer'; I introduced one of my friends to two of my other friends during the start of the night, then again later on introduced all three of them to another two friends. It was sort of like a meta-social circle and they all got on with each other really well. I'm really liking that effect of the sub; I didn't take pride in being seen as the one to introduce them all to each other, I took pride in being able to 'give'. I'm Less self concerned, more giving - that is the social effect of the sub. More compassion for others, less pretence. I don't expect anything from anyone. Especially women. I don't carry the mentality "every women wants me". With regards women I seem to have a complete lack of mentality altogether. It makes me lighter and more fluid, the result is charisma and the natural ability to charm. I can allow myself to be completely open and vulnerable because I have the strength and conviction to do so. The attachment to others bullshit was killed by the Alpha set and now, as a result, I can expose myself socially and have genuine closeness and connection with others without the unconscious fear that I may lose it; that I need it; that I'm not complete with out it. I can interact with a Women naturally, honestly and openly and the result of that isn't insecurities I did't want the world to see (because they've gone) but charm. They respond back very positivity.

Early on in the night I came back from the bar to an out a terrace with a just small canopy protecting everyone from the Torrential rain. One of my friends had somehow got into an argument with three very, very angry girls. They where clearly looking for a fight and this friend of mine takes the bait on things like that. There was a fourth girl outside of the argument but friends with the other girls and I got talking to her. We were joking about the pettiness of it. She said I looked familiar (I've never seen her before) and we tried to see if there was any mutual friends between us. After chatting for a bit it turns out she's cousins with someone I know and one of the girls arguing is her sister. I told her that her sister must've got her aggressive streak from her cousin. The 15 minute argument was still going on at this point and the angriest of the three angry girls turned on me asking why I said she had an aggressive streak. She had venom in her eyes but I naturally held eye contact anyway and within 15 seconds she became submissive towards me, apologetic and explaining why she was upset with him (to be fair he had made a comment, but it didn't warrant that level of abuse) All 4 of the girls were appeased and started showing signs of attraction towards me. I hadn't seen anything like it before.

Throughout the night I was approached several times. Once by a 37 year old women who's husband was on holiday. She seemed on her own and like she just wanted a chat but she had approached me and I don't often get approached so it was worth noting. Another girl approached me and started talking about mango cigarettes she bought and started shoving them in my pocket even though I told her I don't smoke. Another girl approached me started talking about fish-boles. It was very bizarre. I got told I looked 18 about 6 different times throughout the night which I thought was a weird coincidence.

Lots of attraction throughout the night. One girl who I know as a friend-with-casual-history bumped into me and responded very positivity. A hug I couldn't get out of. Another girl who I'm, again, friends-with-casual-history followed me around like a puppy all night, kept stopping her friend to take couple like pictures of us together. On Wednesday I move onto stage 3 of the sub and so far the effects have been nothing but brilliant Big Grin.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Ryan - 09-19-2010

It's incredible to be that magnetic. Even though I only stuck through the program for 3 months and I was nervous half the time, god did I get approached many times. I can only imagine what it is like also having that Alpha foundation, I guess I shall see soon.

It seems like you are having a very smooth transition into Woman Magnet, have you experienced any rough days thus far or has it all been uphill?

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Majordomus - 09-19-2010

Dude, you rock. Ladies, run for cover!
Seriously, fantastic, much inspiration.
Here, some girls are growing obsessed with me and I can clearly see the wisdom of not getting involved in it just for sex, cause it would turn out to them getting miserable only and loads of drama for me.
I would love some sex, but girls have to grow up first from their neediness on this side of the globe.
Or maybe I have to learn how to cultivate and keep multiple relationships or friends with benefits thing
I wish now there was something like Aplha Female set for them.
It would make things so much easier.

Just be honest and tell them you don't want to settle right now then push things forward and you shall get exactly what you want Smile

(09-19-2010, 02:58 PM)Ryan Wrote: Just be honest and tell them you don't want to settle right now then push things forward and you shall get exactly what you want Smile

Yeah, Ryan, but I will have to get through my paradoxical aloofness firstSmile.
Yesterday I had a great eye contact with a girl whom I found attractive (beautiful intelligent slim and tall brunette) and you know, after those couple of seconds, it will usually naturally revert to a mutual smile.
As soon as it began appearing on her face, I began smiling too, except for the fact that my little "I do not need you, princess" devil inside suddenly took over and my smile came out like a dismissive sneer.
I was like "what the fuck, man" to myself seconds later, pity, but I guess it is a bulk load of my previous frustration with women showing now in enjoying having the upper hand.
Small worries, I know now, it will be cleansed later on too, balancing me to become more warm and pleasant to women again.

Yeah definitely, the beginning is more of a struggle trying to prove it but eventually that shift takes place and you learn to naturally enjoy yourself.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Spiral - 09-19-2010

I can definitly see how Alpha Male set is such a great foundation to do WM from. I am starting to feel much more comfortable in my skin but it's slowly setting in. It looks like that's been totally taken care of along with exceptional self confidence for WildFlower during the AM set.

(09-17-2010, 03:48 PM)WildFlower Wrote:
(09-17-2010, 03:26 PM)Majordomus Wrote: I have a question too:
Do you find yourself having more sexual closures with girls?
I am wondering about that gap I perceive in myself between getting attraction and taking it further.
My sex life is zero, yet my ever growing presence and no need for outcome attracts girls to me more and more.
I am wondering if this (no outcome mindset) is not a paradox that works both in and against our favor.
Certain womanizers, namely Cory Skyy or Rion Williams just seemed to have been able to breach it.
Perhaps I am afraid of hurting girls just by sleeping with them.
Yet I know as well first-hand that many of them secretly endeavour fantasies of one night-stands.
And I am not looking for a relationship or should I say official commitment.
I remember you writing in AM journal, you are looking for Mrs Right, but that does not mean celibacy on the way there, dare I presume?

My sex life is as it was before the set. But yes I'm getting a lot more attention. In that sense you could say my closure percentage rate is less now than it was before, but I really don't look at it that way at all. Closures, percentages, and all that. I just enjoy being myself with women and let things play out naturally. The other day I drew a line down the middle of a page and wrote all the significant things in my life which had appeared due to action on my part on the left hand side; meeting new people, girlfriend, getting a job, etc. I then did the same again for things which had appeared seemingly due to chance and wrote them down on the right hand side of the page. I found it hard to do; the lines seemed to blur and I couldn't pick one or the other most of the time. There is a synchronicity between chance and meaning, what was caused by me and what seemingly wasn't. The two seem like opposites but they can co-exist without compromise. I just behave how I want to behave and what comes I playfully see where it takes me. Complete action, complete chance. I feel like I'm in charge of my destiny but I'm very lax about forcing the details. The last thing on my mind is 'closure' with lots of girls but that's not to say it doesn't, or won't happen. I think I know what you mean though; now you feel more attractive to girls and high value you worry about hurting them more?

I was actually looking back on the Alpha set and meant to make a post on it when I have more time. I did want Mrs. Right back when doing the Alpha set. I still do but not to the same extent I did then. In brief I'll explain why: Firstly, the great thing about the Alpha set is that it really brings about independence, self reliance, someone who stand on their own two feet. I was revelling in my animus more so than I had ever done before, and loving every second of it. At the same time though craving my anima more. Enjoying more and more independence yet wanting more and more union and communion. The tugging of opposites. I became fully my animus which meant I wanted to find my anima more in a female. It's all about balance and I had to lean in that direction to eventually, by stage 6, reach equilibrium. I guess you could say I wanted Mrs Right more because I felt more like Mr.Right. Mrs. Right will come when the times right though. I'll try and explain better what I mean when I can sit down with enough time to put my thoughts out clearly.

It took me a while to comprehend what you meant in the second paragraph, but I think I understand now. Mainly I was not sure what "anime" constitutes to you. But here is what it constitutes to me and let us see, if there are perceptual overlays.
Basically, I have come to believe that there are inherent conflicts in human nature between animal brain and centers for higher/spiritual reasoning and between our left and right hemisphere of brain.
Animal brain is meant to provide basic life functions, herein lies desire to dominate, have power over others, be the winner, have control.
And have sex too.
Whereas spiritual centers desire for union, giving and sharing and complex understanding. In my experience, these could be described as dualities in terms of Yang (energize - go and get it/do it) and Yin (calm - share and allow to be/nurture).
Many conflicts arises between those two, just as much conflict arises between our left and right hemisphere - between analytical, sequential, verbal and linear functioning and between global and holistic and object related spatial reasoning. Despite what many people erroneously think, BOTH hemispheres handle emotions, they just do so in different ways.
So as long as one desires women, you have a need to complete yourself with something from outside, an object in this regard. A disbalance and inner feelings of lack results out of this.
But women are not objects and any successful interaction with them must not unfold so.
It leads to unhappiness in men, after all, to be in this mode, for it can never be fully satisfied.
You would have to eat her or somethingSmile Or dissolve yourself in her.
I imagine that in final stages of AM, you began to feel so complete, that your anime possibly recoiled into itself and found peace with the other parts of you, feeling satisfied within.
Maybe you do not even need sex right now as such.
And maybe that is what man should allow himself to do.
Even animals in nature mate only in spring or so and obviously, switch of their mating functions in other parts of the year.
A lot of presence can be build, if a man do not see women as an object he needs to devour to complete himself.
And if he needs no completion in her.
Ironically, they will start wanting him then.
I am contemplating programming my anime to self-defence exclusively and for situations where strong go-and-get yang energy might be advantageous and let it sleep otherwise.
I am thinking about training myself to use this energy on will, switching it on and off.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 09-20-2010

(09-19-2010, 02:40 PM)Ryan Wrote: It's incredible to be that magnetic. Even though I only stuck through the program for 3 months and I was nervous half the time, god did I get approached many times. I can only imagine what it is like also having that Alpha foundation, I guess I shall see soon.

It seems like you are having a very smooth transition into Woman Magnet, have you experienced any rough days thus far or has it all been uphill?

It's been a pretty smooth ascent for me, although not always linear. I seem to get effects in spikes and bursts which settle - or I become use to them - and a little while later another huge spike comes. The incoming tide would be a nice metaphor I think. That's not to say I don't occasionally have short moods where I'd doubt my potential but they are very short lived, don't hold a lot of emotional power and are insignificant in the grand scheme. I have a nice affirmation I like to use in such circumstances: Envy of others is to deny my own potential. If other people can do it then I am equally capable of being able to do it to. That applies to anything and it is true of everyone. I just need a gentle reminder from time to time.

During the Alpha set I'd have moody, dark days but not 'rough' in the sense of questioning my own value. Women Magnet has been generally very positive. I know so far you've had different experiences but that isn't to say those experiences will continue. I think when you're experiencing resistance you just need to relax a little and let go of control. Don't get caught watching the tide, counting the waves and waiting for it to rise just get in and go for a paddle and before you know it, it'll be hide tide. Let the effects of Subliminals catch you by surprise as an afterthought rather than something you try to pre-empt. I don't mean to be lecturey but I just know you'll be a big success story of the Alpha sub if you implement this mindset.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 09-23-2010

Tonight marks the end of Stage 2, the beginning of stage 3.

I'm getting a lot more compliments of girls I know; friendly little compliments: "I wish I could be in your head for half an hour, your so different, funny and your always in a good mood". People are more relaxed around me so this may be why they are also more open. I'm glad people are picking up on my overall positivity as well; Women Magnet is a real mood booster. I'm full of energy, rarely tired and very upbeat and happy. nothing seems like a big deal. Girls aren't sex objects their just friends to joke around with in the lightest, friendliest possible way. I can feel and see myself becoming more and more infectious. After just finishing Carl Jungs Synchronicity I've been looking for any meaningful coincidences in my life (reading the book itself seems like a meaningful coincidence as I'm just about to go into a "manifestation" stage) and I noticed that two random girls added me on Facebook yesterday. No mutual friends in common. Just putting it out there; it's just a coincidence at the moment nut these things may prove meaningful soon.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Shannon - 09-24-2010

A very wise person once said... there are no coincidences.

I tend to agree. We think of them as such because of our limited perspectives, but really... I don't think there are any coincidences. Everything happens for a reason.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Mustang - 09-24-2010

Ahh where all the people have been lurking besides PT