Subliminal Talk
WildFlower - Women Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower - Women Magnet (/Thread-WildFlower-Women-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 07-26-2010

I flirt like hell with this girl at work but it's got a bit intense the past 2 days. A little too much for the work environment, but at the same time it feels so natural. Usually it's jokey arguments, playful disagreements and the like, today it was intense eye contact. Like I mentioned in my previous post it seems I'm suddenly much more comfortable in flirting and enjoying the uncertainty of sexual tension.

My dreams are really sexual which is a definite change. During the Alpha set I had dreams where I'd play the person rescuing people from burning buildings and other similar 'hero', 'rescuer', 'leader' type roles. In one dream I single handedly liberated the whole of Argentina, although I think I was getting confused with China but that's beside the point. Since starting Women Magnet my dreams have turned to be way more sexual. I very rarely have sexual dreams.

I wake up feeling really, really great every single day. Not grudgey at all - totally fresh and confident. This seems more of an extension and reinforcement of the Alpha set as just Women Magnet itself though.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 07-29-2010

Women Magnet is a blast. It's so much fun. Life feels like a game. Every morning I basically jump out of bed - incidentally after the 10 hour marathon of Women Magnet is when I feel my most energetic. My mind is crystal clear. I'm horny as hell. Can't help noticing girls everywhere, and can't help but check them out. I'm so much more in tune with feminine energy it's untrue - I find it so much more arousing, so much more interesting, it's just stand out so much more I can't help but notice it and be drawn to it. Not in a needy way as I feel SO comfortable around Women - around everyone actually. Like I said: Life feels like a game, and there is no such thing as needy in this game. Alpha Male set shattered neediness once and for all, Women Magnet is now making me enjoy what I want is the most fun way without feeling any neediness at all. As a result my eye contact is very seductive, my sense of humour (teasing and what know) has increased and I've started making non-awkward innuendos.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Spiral - 07-29-2010

true winner with the non-awkward innuendos. They slip out of my mouth naturally now because of magnetic mindset. I know my flirtatious skills will be peaked once I'm all set and done with the WM magnet program so I can really follow through on my suggestive suggestions. Man that alpha set really was a good precourse to the wm. I'm def. going to do it after I get through with this. Smile

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 08-01-2010

(07-29-2010, 03:20 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: true winner with the non-awkward innuendos. They slip out of my mouth naturally now because of magnetic mindset. I know my flirtatious skills will be peaked once I'm all set and done with the WM magnet program so I can really follow through on my suggestive suggestions. Man that alpha set really was a good precourse to the wm. I'm def. going to do it after I get through with this. Smile

Yeah I'm so glad I did the Alpha set first. It really gives you a solid foundation. I recommend it to any man.

Women Magnet seems to be working great for me. I went back to a girls house last night for a lot of fun. Instant attraction, and bizarrely to instant comfort. We're talking mostly attraction here though and a lot of it. It seems like Women Magnet is making me really 'go for it'. Lot of sexual dream and higher libido than normal.

It's also worth mentioning that a few days ago I introduced the 'overcome anxiety' subliminal next to Women Magnet. I'm only getting a few hours of that per day, compared to the 8-10 hours I get of Women Magnet but I thought it was worth adding. The reason for adding it isn't because I suffer from stereotypical 'anxiety' - especially not after the Alpha set - but like I mentioned in a few posts previous to this one that sometimes unresolved sexual tension or something hanging in the air can make me want to resolve it as quickly as possible and creates an anxiety because of a fear of the unknown. Also if I'm feeling excited to go out or something I can psyche myself into a state mild anxiety because of excitement and anticipation. I think adding the anxiety sub will help me get the most out of Women Magnet.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Ryan - 08-01-2010

Hey man, I really want/need to try out that sub sometime, let me know how it works for you Smile

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Spiral - 08-01-2010

same. same.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Cortez - 08-01-2010

I'm using that one right now. It seems to work pretty well. I can only imagine that the results will get stronger over time. I dont really have much of a problem going up and talking to ridiculously beautiful women now. It happens every once in a while, but whenever I get stuck in that state of mind where I am doubting myself, I snap out of it almost immediately. It also should be noted that I'm using it with ASC and I might throw in the "Attract your perfect friend with beneifts" sub. I am completely out of FWB's. That's just no good,haha.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 08-02-2010

I let you all know how it goes. My thought process was that anxiety is the mediator or catalyst of all bad mindsets so it would be a really good idea to totally disconnect from it completely. At this point I don't have a negative mindset, I'm using it to remove any unconscious fears or hindrances.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Cortez - 08-02-2010

I would think that the woman magnet program would cover anxiety as well, though. From what I read on the information about it looked like it pretty much had that track built along with about a million other things.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Ryan - 08-02-2010

It does to an extent. Seems more focused on approach anxiety and anxiety around women not anxiety in general.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 08-02-2010

(08-02-2010, 12:22 PM)Cortez Wrote: I would think that the woman magnet program would cover anxiety as well, though. From what I read on the information about it looked like it pretty much had that track built along with about a million other things.

I totally agree. And the Alpha set also had Anxiety covered pretty well too. This isn't a major departure from pure 100% Women Magnet exposure for me but a little add on to the side of it. I'm getting one listen of The half hour anxiety sub for every three listens of the one hour fourteen minute Women Magnet track so it's not much of a breakaway.

Like I mentioned in some of my previous posts I have consciously identified tendencies that have for a long time remained totally stealth. Indeed I still can't 'see' that anxiety I can only know it through observing my disposition(s). It is wrong to think what I am referring to as 'anxiety' is real, stereotypical anxiety (nerves, shakes, etc) - I am instead referring to dispositions. I mentioned that sexual tension (or tension in general) can be mildly dis-settling for me, a little bit uncomfortable and something I usually try to resolve. To resolve the uncertainty of say sexual tension I may think: "I think she likes me, but to be sure of it I better kiss her. And kiss her as soon as possible". My current 'program', if you will, (not just with women; with life in general) is to rush as quickly as possible in the direction of certainty and away from unknown fuzziness. One may say I am this way because I'm pragmatic, logical, and maybe even 'digital' in my thinking, but below this thinking there must be a certain emotional anxiety and 'push' towards psychological certainty. The introduction of the anxiety sub is not to ease concious anxiety but to expand my level of unconscious comfort; so I can slide up and down the uncertainty-certainty scale and remain at a constant comfort.

I'm already noticing from the Women Magnet sub alone that I am starting to enjoy revelling in the flirting, sexual-chemistry, pre-certainty stage of interactions with women, so it is clearly addressing that anxiety. I'm hoping the anxiety sub will address other non-women related anxieties I may unknowingly and unconsciously have. I'm after a broader range of unconscious comfort so I can be free to exercise concious thinking and decision making in whatever way I want and in whatever time I want, rather than be influenced by a particular anxiety driven disposition.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Cortez - 08-02-2010

Cool, cant hurt to have a little extra support.

There's one affirmation in the Approach anxiety sub that I think is an absolute gem and that is "I am male, I am now free of any and all anxiety" or something to that effect. That's powerful. All in all, it's a great sub.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 08-03-2010

I'm nearly two weeks into stage 1 now. I can really feel the effects as they gain momentum. I'm seeing an extra dimension of 'relaxed-ness' around Women and their reactions (although this has currently been tested on only half a dozen women) have been incredibly positive. It's actually amazing what just a little bit more relaxation can cause. The vibe between me and Women is now very relaxed, fun, joyful, and flirty.

Whilst my mind feels totally on song my body feels very tired. Not 'I-need-more-sleep' tired just a kind of lethargic life force. I've heard Shannon mention this a few times as the neurotransmitters get used to the extra work load (what is it? 20% of the bodies energy alone is spent on communication between neurons) but I never experienced this with the Alpha set. I'm going to get some more sleep and see if it cures it. Anyway, whilst I wasn't expecting this I'll more than happily ride it out as the psychological effects are really picking up steam by the day. It's weird that the sub is making me want to jump straight out of bed every morning with a new found energy for life, whilst 12 hours later it's making me want to totally collapse back into it lol.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - K-Train - 08-03-2010

I too notice the lethargy. And I know it's not because I'm not getting enough sleep, but it just hits me. The body is going strong but the mind is undergoing such a vigorous workout that it starts craving for extra rest time in order to assimilate all the new ideas being thrown at it.