Subliminal Talk
WildFlower - Women Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower - Women Magnet (/Thread-WildFlower-Women-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Shannon - 01-14-2011

I would not use the romantic lover manifestation with alpha. Alpha 2011 will integrate manifestation methods for attracting some things for you, but not romance. However, the results will be even more massive social proofing, which is the point.

You will notice that some of the programs I have been releasing in the last 6 months are suddenly very obvious and much more powerful in impact? That's because I have been releasing bits and pieces of 4G material. When I get done rebuilding them, they will ALL be that way... only better, because they'll have not bits and pieces, but ALL of the 4G stuff.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 01-16-2011

Quote:I would not use the romantic lover manifestation with alpha. Alpha 2011 will integrate manifestation methods for attracting some things for you, but not romance. However, the results will be even more massive social proofing, which is the point.

ahh, as much as I want to use the Romantic lover sub, I'll take your advice and go solo with Alpha. What would be the consequences of using 2 hours of Romantic lover early in the day, then 10 hours of Alpha later on in the day and during night? Best to just go with Alpha solo and not water the effects down? I don't want to miss any of the new 2011 effects.

Quote:You will notice that some of the programs I have been releasing in the last 6 months are suddenly very obvious and much more powerful in impact? That's because I have been releasing bits and pieces of 4G material. When I get done rebuilding them, they will ALL be that way... only better, because they'll have not bits and pieces, but ALL of the 4G stuff.

I've only being using Women Magnet for the past 6 months. It started obvious and has remained obvious the whole way through. There have been some bits and pieces within the script which at first weren't at all obvious but which became more and more apparent as time went on. Like I said, the commanding authority sub has had very quick and sudden effects on my brother. Like what I saw from Alpha 2009 but much quicker (I'd expect that to be the case though, with commanding authority being more specific and targeted) Anyway, I'm really looking forward to trying the 4G subs, it's sounds like you're tech has made another quantum leap interms of effectiveness.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Roy - 01-16-2011

Quote:I'm reaching the end of Women Magnet now and it's done it's job so well it's actually becoming a nuisance to me.

WildFlower,could you elaborate on that subject?

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Shannon - 01-16-2011

(01-16-2011, 10:02 AM)WildFlower Wrote:
Quote:I would not use the romantic lover manifestation with alpha. Alpha 2011 will integrate manifestation methods for attracting some things for you, but not romance. However, the results will be even more massive social proofing, which is the point.

ahh, as much as I want to use the Romantic lover sub, I'll take your advice and go solo with Alpha. What would be the consequences of using 2 hours of Romantic lover early in the day, then 10 hours of Alpha later on in the day and during night? Best to just go with Alpha solo and not water the effects down? I don't want to miss any of the new 2011 effects.

Manifestation subs need a certain amount of play time per day (a lot), and a certain amount of energy (almost all of it) to be effective within reasonable time frames. Less than four hours a day for attraction subs isn't recommended; 6 to 8 is ideal.

I suggest no more than 8 hours of Alpha per day.

Theoretically, you could use one for 6-8 and then the other for 8, and it should work, but there is manifestation in both, and they will both be competing for resources in your mind that neither can work well without. I wouldn't use them simultaneously.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - K-Train - 01-16-2011

Wildflower I definitely understand where you're coming from with the desire to use the attraction subs. My standards have certaintly gone up while using the Alpha Set, even girls that I used to find attractive now seem uninteresting. The thought that I can use a subliminal to bring a "perfect" woman into my life has grown more and more tempting this past month. Almost unbearable... because a part of me is absolutely DYING to see how my perfect romantic lover will look and if the sex would truly be that good(yes, amazing incredible sex is one of the reason's I'm curious Tongue).

And then of course another part of me wants to use BIABW sexually since it's been refined and signficantly improved. Good gosh Shannon why so many good products to choose from? WHY!!!!?????Big Grin

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Shannon - 01-17-2011

(01-16-2011, 10:10 PM)K-Train Wrote: Wildflower I definitely understand where you're coming from with the desire to use the attraction subs. My standards have certaintly gone up while using the Alpha Set, even girls that I used to find attractive now seem uninteresting. The thought that I can use a subliminal to bring a "perfect" woman into my life has grown more and more tempting this past month. Almost unbearable... because a part of me is absolutely DYING to see how my perfect romantic lover will look and if the sex would truly be that good(yes, amazing incredible sex is one of the reason's I'm curious Tongue).

And then of course another part of me wants to use BIABW sexually since it's been refined and signficantly improved. Good gosh Shannon why so many good products to choose from? WHY!!!!?????Big Grin

It's all part of my evil plan to take over the world!

Step 1: Listen to customers desires.
Step 2: Produce what customers want.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Take over the world!

For anyone who has gone through the alpha male set - and ESPECIALLY the 2011 set, for you future readers of this post - I STRONGLY recommend using the manifestation sub for perfect romantic lover, lover, etc. by itself. The reason for this is simple: alpha male set has raised your standards, meaning there are far fewer women in the pool of options, and "perfect" now truly means something magnificent. Such a woman may take a lot more effort to attract, since she may not be near you on a global scale. She may also not currently be single. So, by using the program to attract her all by itself until she shows up, you are allowing full focus and energy on that one goal, making it happen much faster that otherwise. In most cases, such manifestation requires about 4 months, but I have seen it run from 20 days to 10 months and more.

The higher your standards, the more valuable the female you are going to attract, the more energy it will take. There is not a linear increase of energy required, nor a logarithmic, nor geometric, nor exponential one; but it does take more energy. If you choose to attract such a woman this way, give it your full focus until she shows up, and remember that there is not a guarantee that you will be able to manifest her into your life on a time scale of less than 10 months. If she is currently dealing with something important in her life (death of a loved one, married, major health problem, etc.) she may not be possible for you to manifest into yours - yet. In that case, give it a repeat run each year until she shows. (Although it's unusual in my experience for her not to show up on the first try, as long as you use the program by itself, consistently, and for a long enough time.)

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 01-17-2011

Thanks for the reply guys. Alpha male 2011 solo it is then (or maybe Charisma for a few hours along side it, if it didn't make it in).

You've both hit the nail on the head with the reasons for me wanting to use the 'perfect' manifestation programs. Ever since Alpha male, the majority of Women simply don't do it for me. Not that there's anything wrong with them - perfect is subjective - but if they don't match my definition of 'perfect' then I'm not overly interested in them. To answer Roy's question, this is what I meant when I said it Women Magnet has worked so well it's become a 'nuisance'. I was being my usual over-sensational self, it hasn't really been a nuisance, it's attracted a lot of women to me which I've really enjoyed having fun with. However right now I'm at a place where I want something more substantial again and that can only be fulfilled by someone perfect.

I've been doing a lot of kundalini yoga recently - on top of my regular yoga practice. It's given me huge forward momentum, drive and motivation to do whatever I want to do, and coupled with the 2011 Alpha male set I think it's going to make me unstoppable this year.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - K-Train - 01-18-2011

Hey Wildflower, since you've completed the Alpha Set could you tell me the effects you felt during stage 4? I've got one week left and so far it's been pretty meh. From day 10-14 I felt VERY sexy (no homo) and I found that I was getting more attention from women, like prolonged eye contact, and more friendliness. Now, it seems like all that's gone, and I've been absolutely haunted by actions in the past where I wasn't assertive.

On top of that, I've become so aloof towards women that it worries me. While I do enjoy their company and am also finding myself being more joking and nonchalant, I'm also lacking any concern towards them. Not in a nasty cruel way...but it's like I don't take them seriously anymore which I suppose is good to some degree...

Anyway, I'd like to hear your comparison. Others are also welcome to chime in as well.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - RainbowAbyss - 01-18-2011

Also wildflower where did u learn kundalinibyoga, I've been interested in it but hesitant to try anything outside breathing energy down and secual energy up the spine

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Roy - 01-19-2011

(01-18-2011, 05:19 PM)K-Train Wrote: Hey Wildflower, since you've completed the Alpha Set could you tell me the effects you felt during stage 4? I've got one week left and so far it's been pretty meh. From day 10-14 I felt VERY sexy (no homo) and I found that I was getting more attention from women, like prolonged eye contact, and more friendliness. Now, it seems like all that's gone, and I've been absolutely haunted by actions in the past where I wasn't assertive.

On top of that, I've become so aloof towards women that it worries me. While I do enjoy their company and am also finding myself being more joking and nonchalant, I'm also lacking any concern towards them. Not in a nasty cruel way...but it's like I don't take them seriously anymore which I suppose is good to some degree...

Anyway, I'd like to hear your comparison. Others are also welcome to chime in as well.

Yes,that's typical.I think the way it's working is the new beliefs get into the brain,it starts responding noticing something is different and not right and then starts resisting.The effects fade temporarily and return later.

The lacking any concern is good.It's coming from a cleaner place and less attached to wanting and getting things from them that leads to neediness.I guess that's part of the reason they responded more.

Stage four is a tough,it brings up a lot of negative stuff to get rid of them.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - ronatello - 01-19-2011

I've had similar experiences with stage 4. I actually had a lot of old thinking coming up (esp. neediness).
Quote: Yes,that's typical.I think the way it's working is the new beliefs get into the brain,it starts responding noticing something is different and not right and then starts resisting.The effects fade temporarily and return later.
Sounds right. Smile

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 01-19-2011

(01-18-2011, 05:19 PM)K-Train Wrote: Hey Wildflower, since you've completed the Alpha Set could you tell me the effects you felt during stage 4? I've got one week left and so far it's been pretty meh. From day 10-14 I felt VERY sexy (no homo) and I found that I was getting more attention from women, like prolonged eye contact, and more friendliness. Now, it seems like all that's gone, and I've been absolutely haunted by actions in the past where I wasn't assertive.

Yeah, don't worry about it K, this all seems pretty typical. The only thing that really made itself obvious to me during Stage 4 was that I was randomly approaching people (If your not already doing it, try approaching someone random and see how crazy, effortless it is.) apart from that the, 'newness' of being an Alpha male wasn't exciting any more and I wasn't really noticing an increase in effects. Just keep going though, your not far now from completing the whole set, and it's then when you'll realise the difference it's made, and is making now.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - K-Train - 01-19-2011

Thanks Roy,Ron, and Wildflower for the feedback. I have noticed subtle signs of reduced approach anxiety, but it seems to be manifesting as me not being afraid to ask questions, especially in class. I'll just tough it out for the next week and prepare for stage 5.