Subliminal Talk
WildFlower - Women Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower - Women Magnet (/Thread-WildFlower-Women-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Ryan - 12-18-2010

I second the Seize The Day sub. Only used it last night but did notice a distinct difference between today and yesterday. The past month or so, all of my neediness/lonely feelings starting popping up and a horrible feeling of hopelessness about the future and wanting my old life back, plus the fear that I could no longer look forward to things. This morning, I woke up happy and optimistic for the first time in about a month, not only that, I stopped thinking about what I need to accomplish in the future, all of those worries (and neediness) just vanished. I'm not down on myself today because I'm not perfect. I just don't care anymore and enjoying right now. Nice recommendation, saving my life! Smile

As for Woman Magnet, I bet Deep Gratitude/Appreciation would really boost the manifestation.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Roy - 12-18-2010

Wildflower,could you elaborate on the results with women the subliminal is causing?I guess you started using it to get more women,how is that working out for you?

What is a transpersonal meditative state?

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 12-18-2010

Quote:What stage of Woman Magnet are you on Wildflower? Is there a "steady stream" of women entering your life?

I'm about half way through stage 5 now. I'm noticing a steady stream of people in general entering my life as making new friends these days is just effortless. I'm noticing more attractive women around but I think it's just that; me noticing them. The big difference the sub has made has been how I can handle and attract Women so effortlessly. Many a day I feel like Brad Pitt and it shows up in my outer reality too. I can't understate how much of an impact Seize the day is making though. It's preventing me from fantasising things and instead making me actually go out and make the fantasies real.

Quote:This is wonderful to hear Wildflower! I've already had a few out of body experiences but you can control it! This is something wonderful to look forward to

I def. plan on adding Seize The Day as soon as I add women magnet as well for the first couple of months. then maybe do something with Ultra Success since I'm becoming more interested in making alot more money than I am now.

Thanks Spiral. The out of body experience was cool. Seize the day is making me inhabit my body more and as a result I'm more aware of my subtle body. I'm getting a lot of really lovely feelings in my solar plexus all the time.

I really like the look of Ultra Success. I like how "Success" is left open ended for you to fill in the blanks. I imagine it would be success is all directions. I imagine some point in the future I'll want to use it.

Quote:I second the Seize The Day sub. Only used it last night but did notice a distinct difference between today and yesterday. The past month or so, all of my neediness/lonely feelings starting popping up and a horrible feeling of hopelessness about the future and wanting my old life back, plus the fear that I could no longer look forward to things. This morning, I woke up happy and optimistic for the first time in about a month, not only that, I stopped thinking about what I need to accomplish in the future, all of those worries (and neediness) just vanished. I'm not down on myself today because I'm not perfect. I just don't care anymore and enjoying right now. Nice recommendation, saving my life

It really is great. It's a "no more excuses" kind of sub. It forces you to stop delaying and face your problems. The thing is when you face your problems in the way Seize the Day encourages you to do so you realise that either weren't even problems in the first place or on the other hand you are much better placed to handle them; one day at a time, here and now, does something need to be done? I'll do it now.

Quote:Wildflower,could you elaborate on the results with women the subliminal is causing?I guess you started using it to get more women,how is that working out for you?

What is a transpersonal meditative state?

See above.

And a transpersonal state is a nondual awareness. A satori experience. A transcendental personal-ego state.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Spiral - 12-18-2010

A loss of ego? this is quite an accomplishment!

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Roy - 12-18-2010

Does using two subliminals take away from the effects?I have been considering adding ultra success in addition to the alpha male?Doesn't it reduces the effects of each one?From what I understand it divided the focus of the mind.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Spiral - 12-18-2010

Well it's good to focus on one at a time but if you do two at a time you want to pick something that will compliment the other. I personally wouldn't use ultra success with alpha male because that may reduce the effects because it doesn't necessarily compliment one another. seize the day would probably work well with alpha male. seize the day and ultra success is probably an amazing combo in itself!. This what I personally feel though

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 01-01-2011

It was new year's eve last year which sparked me to start the Alpha Sub. For myself, and I guess a lot of people, new years is a reflective time, and at 12 O clock last year I was sat at a quiet, boring houseparty, semi-unsatisfied with where I was in life and who I was in life. It wasn't so much the houseparty that was the issue but myself within the houseparty.

I had just come out of a long relationship which ended pretty painfully. I was OK day-to-day emotionally, just disillusioned with all the insecurities which arise when the false sense of security, and dependence that comes from a relationship just vanish into thin air. In such situations you are forced to take a long hard look at yourself. "When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back at you". I had to face the insecurities I had - I knew I had them at one point, but I thought suppressing them meant they had gone away - I had to face that I felt largely inferior to a lot of people; Ugly a lot of the time; shy; un-confident; etc. New year was the icing on the cake and I turned seriously to Subliminals. I had used them, including Shannon's, casually in the past but now it was time to go serious and I bought the Alpha male sub with pretty much the only money I had in my bank account at the time and started my journey. I didn't have a plan for my journey I just knew I wanted a journey; a constant moving away from the mundane, to actually live life rather than dream it away. I felt my insecurities where making me hold of on actually living life, I wanted the life I had in my fantasies (fantasies not being held in a straight jacket by insecurities).

For the first part of the year I felt totally liberated although ironically not fully myself. But it was change and change was welcome. At the time it felt like it was me without the shackles but in hindsight I realise I was emphasizing and exercising muscles that where previously neglected and unnatural to me. A little cartoonish and exaggerated. Although I fully realise the importance of fully living, being and feeling the stereotype as if it was myself, before I could become myself again only with those muscles now fully functioning and natural. The second part of my year has all about settling back into my boots - not as the old me but the new me. Expressing myself as me, living from my depth. Alpha male has freed me but it's really being since finishing the set that I've felt the stabilisers have come of and I've being able to stand on my own two feet without it's, or anyone else's, support or reliance. I feel self guided rather than guided by the Subliminal. Women Magnet hasn't cut as deep as Alpha male and it's change is more about outward personality tweaks rather than deep personality change, so I don't think I'll experience the same 'stabilisers coming of' when I finish it shortly.

This has all happened in the course of a year and in stark contrast to last new years party I counted down to 12 this year sat on the back of an 8 foot plastic rhino with a really cool girl. It was only today I thought back to where I was at the same time 365 days earlier and remembered the feeling of being sat at my friends house party. It feels now like a hell of a long time ago. There is a distinct contrast to my inner and outer life then to my inner and outer life now.

The end of 2010 hasn't marked the end of the journey for me. In many ways I'm starting 2011 with a larger 'to do' list than I started 2010 with. I headed into 2010 wanting pretty much just more confidence and more success with Women.

For 2011 I'm now utterly focused on finding a new, more enjoyable, better paid job that I know I'm qualified and capable to do. I mentioned that at the time I bought Alpha male I had just enough money in my account to afford the set. This is in stark contrast to now where I have a lot of money saved up; Alpha male got me serious about my job, my future, my money. This part of my life now takes high priority on my list of things to do, where as at the start of 2010 it wasn't a serious concern.

With regards Women I'm spoilt for choice right now. In the past I wanted a relationship out of a dependence mindset, I wanted the security and reassurance of it. That was one of the first things to vanish and it hasn't returned since. I have very high standards both for myself and for whoever I have a relationship with. I hope 2011 sees me attract a Women more subtitle to my personality than I'm currently attracting. For the whole of 2010 every women I've been with hasn't got me excited about the prospect of a relationship. All attractive too. This is again in stark contrast to how I started the year; I'd of took a relationship of everyone of those Women if you had offered me it back then.

I hope to life 2011 more present, more full, more rich, vibrant, colourful, moment to moment, free. Seize the day is working well for that, although I think a more powerful sub for it could be made. I'm reaching the end of Women Magnet now and it's done it's job so well it's actually becoming a nuisance to me.

Hope you all had a good new year, and I look forward to see how much more of our own potentials we can fulfil this year.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Ryan - 01-01-2011

I have the same problem. The women I come across and date, most of the time, they are fun but I cannot see myself getting too serious with them. Isn't there a sub, Attract Your Perfect Lover? Why don't you try that?

(01-01-2011, 10:42 AM)Ryan Wrote: I have the same problem. The women I come across and date, most of the time, they are fun but I cannot see myself getting too serious with them. Isn't there a sub, Attract Your Perfect Lover? Why don't you try that?

That is one of my considerations for what to use after Women Magnet.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Ryan - 01-01-2011

I guess that is a good thing either way. Do not settle until the perfect one comes along. Have some fun along the way though Smile

(01-01-2011, 10:57 AM)Ryan Wrote: I guess that is a good thing either way. Do not settle until the perfect one comes along. Have some fun along the way though Smile

Yeah exactly, that's what I'm doing at the moment. Same applies for the job situation. When it comes to it though I don't know what is the best angle to tackle it; do I use an attraction sub or do I continue using my time and energy cultivating a better me. That is what I have to weigh up.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - Shannon - 01-01-2011

Attract Your Perfect Romantic Lover. Don't make the mistake I did, and end up in a hopeless relationship based on incredible sex that won't be fulfilling for romantic and relationship desires. If all you want is insanely good sex, then go for Attract Your Perfect Lover.

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - RainbowAbyss - 01-01-2011

what do you mean by its done its job so well its a nuisance?

RE: WildFlower - Women Magnet - WildFlower - 01-14-2011

I'm starting the last few weeks of Women Magnet now. It does what it says on the tin. Women are effortless to attract and I feel and see a complete abundance. My normally high standards are now higher. Women who I'd in the past perhaps been attracted to, now do nothing for me. Not that it matters as for the past 4 weeks, I've met 4 different very attractive Women. From what I've been reading, 2011 Alpha Male is looking good and I plan on using that after finishing Women Magnet. I do want to use perfect romantic lover simultaneously, by after reading that Alpha Male now has a manifestation script of it's own, is using both Alpha Male and PRL together now a no no?

I got my bother the Commanding Authority sub which he has been using since around Christmas time and the changes have been very pronounced. Very quick, and very obvious. Both to himself and to others. My brother has used Absolute self confidence before and not seen changes this quick.